Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy at the Roxy is back!!! Aug 22th

Originally posted by dancingyro

that's what i'm dying to know! is it a one-nighter?! or back for real?

my guess is that its just a one night thing for now.....and if that one night does really good im sure bobg and the roxy will bring the party back on a weekly basis:cool:

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by bigman123

I THINK WE SHOULD ALL THANK BOBBY-G FOR WORKING REALLY HARD TO TRY AND BRING THIS PARTY BACK AND FOR WHAT HE DID WITH THIS PARTY WHEN IT WAS THE HOTTEST PARTY IN NYC THANK YOU BOBBY:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: AND IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHO I AM 2 WORDS FOR YOU BOBBY LA LA ? LOL

:beer::clap: :clap:

WHEN BOBBY FIRST STARTED THIS PARTY PEOPLE WAS GOING NUTS OVER IT 2 WEEKS INTO THE PARTY I WAS GOING EVERY FRIDAY AND IT WAS GREAT I WAS THERE TILL THE LAST NIGHT OF THE PARTY NOW IM LOOKING ON HERE AND EVERYBODY IS GOING NUTS OVER THAT WE ARE DOING IT A REUNION AND THEY SAY THAT THEY MISS THE SEXY @THE ROXY PARTY WHERE WAS EVERYBODY AT THE END WHY WASENT PEOPLE THERE TO HELP THE PARTY OUT AND KEEP IT GOING ??????????????????

THERE ARE NO GOOD FRIDAY NIGHT PARTY'S IN NYC SOUND FACTORY IS ALL HIP HOP AND EXIT JUST SUCKS THEY SHOULD BLOW THAT PLACE UP BUT COME ON NYC DON'T YOU WANT A GOOD CLUB TO GO TO WITH GREAT MUSIC AND GOOD DJ'S LET'S GET THIS PARTY'S GOING AGAIN:clap: :clap: :clap: :party: :party: :clap2:

Originally posted by lalalandnyc

WHEN BOBBY FIRST STARTED THIS PARTY PEOPLE WAS GOING NUTS OVER IT 2 WEEKS INTO THE PARTY I WAS GOING EVERY FRIDAY AND IT WAS GREAT I WAS THERE TILL THE LAST NIGHT OF THE PARTY NOW IM LOOKING ON HERE AND EVERYBODY IS GOING NUTS OVER THAT WE ARE DOING IT A REUNION AND THEY SAY THAT THEY MISS THE SEXY @THE ROXY PARTY WHERE WAS EVERYBODY AT THE END WHY WASENT PEOPLE THERE TO HELP THE PARTY OUT AND KEEP IT GOING ??????????????????

you are right everybody just bailed out on the party

yeh thats true people did stop coming to the party at the end because they started to bring in international dj's tomuch it's ok to hear them some of the time but not every week we want the good local dj's like vicious and denny and chris the greek so let's stop the international stuff this is NYC baby:clap: :clap: :clap:

Originally posted by lalalandnyc13

yeh thats true people did stop coming to the party at the end because they started to bring in international dj's tomuch it's ok to hear them some of the time but not every week we want the good local dj's like vicious and denny and chris the greek so let's stop the international stuff this is NYC baby:clap: :clap: :clap:

yeah, nope. That party started dying out last summer way before the International DJs started getting booked. And those International nights were the nights they actually drew decent numbers. I remember going to hear Vicious one night in July last year, and they only had half the damn club open, and the half they did have open wasn't even full.

Originally posted by lalalandnyc

que?:confused:

anyway....i'd like to have the sexy party back...the way it was a year and a half ago...packed, pumpin, good crowd, lots of energy. but it lost its flavor. the place was half empty all the time by the end of last summer, no one from cp even bothered to go. i'd like to go back, hear vicious tear it up, but honestly, i dont think its gonna be that way. i know vicious is changin his style...i see this party being half empty again, and vicious playin progressive house all nite. i mean, i love progressive house, but i wanna hear vicious throw down the hard trance tracks, no hold barred. otherwise its not worth it

Originally posted by linabina

it would be nice to have it back again... but u cant deny that itll never be the same

exaaaaaaaaaactly...that was the point i was tryin to make. it just wont be like dec-feb 2002...when vicious was the weekly resident, not the monthly. and they were havin performances almost every week. and great opening dj's like anthony nero. and great guest dj's like mad myles. the party and ppl had so much energy for those first few months