Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sexy at the Roxy is back!!! Aug 22th

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Here's the deal...in order to lower the price of admission so everyone can come to the party at a reasonable price there are no promoter lists..there are several ways at this pont that one can come into this party for a reduced admission..this is the same policy as roxy's saturday night party. It's $15.00 reduced before midnight and $20.00 reduced after midnight..without anything, just straight walk in its $25.00

1. you can get a printout of the invitation on clubplanet and depending on what time you arrive, you can get a reduced admission of either $15. or $20.

2. you can walk in with a flyer that you picked up somewhere and get in for a reduced admission of either $15. or $20. depending on what time you arrive.

3. you can ask for the clubplanet guest list and get your reduced admission of either $15. or $20. depending on what time you arrive.

4. there will be other nightclub websites that will offer also a reduced admission that will be honored..those sites will be announced for the same admission prices as above...

5 you can call the roxy on the night of the event and they will put your name on the roxy reduced house list which is also either $15. or $20. depending on what time you arrive

Any person who posts that you can get in if you use their list is not telling you the truth...

This was designed to be a very affordable night...of either $15. or $20.00 reduced for everyone...

anyone with any questions just post it and I'll reply to them.....bye for now

Originally posted by BobG

accordinging to the owners of the roxy..this will be an interesting event..if the turnout is good, which when you look at the boards the responce is amazing..then they would bring this party back either every week or once a month..now that the factory is going with more hip hop on the main floor and exit is all hardcore hip hop..perhaps this is the perfect time to bring this party back to ny...visious has many guests coming down to say hello and maybe get on the turntable...who knows...will keep you posted ..

Look First off i wish you the best , However the post are no indication for this board, Cp is full of Hype and has the tools to creat that deception, your good and Johnny is good But this CP thing is :jerkoff: :jerkoff:

i just hope its a good night and they keep this thing going maybe not every friday but once a month or more would be very nice.

one more thing to you drug users out there if you are gonna do it be smart i dont want to see this party get shut down 2 hours into it thanks

welcome back sexy at the roxy

Originally posted by djmikebugout

all i know is I heard Vicious last night at abyss and if that was anything like what he plans on doing on the 22nd, we're all in big, big trouble :D

:rock:

last nite felt so good to hear hard bass & awesome tracks....a lot of people from Roxy came out & we all can't wait til the 22nd..when he was spinnin, the only time i wasn't dancing was to catch my breath...definitely a good time

Originally posted by djmikebugout

all i know is I heard Vicious last night at abyss and if that was anything like what he plans on doing on the 22nd, we're all in big, big trouble :D

:rock:

i agree. i had not idea johnny was even gonna be there, i didnt even plan on goin. i just happened to show up there kinda last minute and had a blast. good runnin into ya last nite mike, and nice meetin tooch