Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Non-Gym Excercise routine....?

i despise the gym....

i hate crowds..waiting for shit..people sweating around me...and just plain old sweating indoors...

i started playing basketball every night...even if i shoot around for 45 mins..i break a hell of a sweat...and i feel like i accomplished something....

anyone else have any non gym routines?

Originally posted by ghhhhhost

i despise the gym....

i hate crowds..waiting for shit..people sweating around me...and just plain old sweating indoors...

i started playing basketball every night...even if i shoot around for 45 mins..i break a hell of a sweat...and i feel like i accomplished something....

does that mean you won't play basketball indoors?

i despise the gym....

I hear you on this one.. I have weights & a few excercise machines at home, and my close friend is a personal trainer so she taught me how to work out the parts of my body that I want to mainly focus on and other tips..

Plus I have that park right up my block so I sometimes go up there and shot some hoops;)

Pick up a book on Calestenics (SP)

Great way to stay healthy and get cut up with out a single weight. And in your home... My Brother In Law was a fireman and he hurt his back on the job and had to have his spine fused... Unfortunately had to retire as well. He can no longer really lift weights so he went over to Calestenics (SP) and he is in incredible shape. :aright:

Originally posted by rdancer

I bought myself a bench and some barbell and dumbell weight set and work out in my basement. If you have the space I highly recommend :aright: :aright:

Dumbells are a great investment... You can get a great workout from head to toe with dumbells. :aright:

Originally posted by rdancer

I bought myself a bench and some barbell and dumbell weight set and work out in my basement. If you have the space I highly recommend :aright: :aright:

You bought a dumbbell weight set or dumbbels where you can change the weight and how much did it cost? Im interested

Originally posted by hotbarbiedoll

I hear you on this one.. I have weights & a few excercise machines at home, and my close friend is a personal trainer so she taught me how to work out the parts of my body that I want to mainly focus on and other tips..

Plus I have that park right up my block so I sometimes go up there and shot some hoops;)

u seriously play ball??

marry me?

u seriously play ball??

marry me?

yo i read that ..and was like worrrddd ..its basketball barbie...

i try and play ball at least 3 times a week ...the next day i always feel it ..when we gonna play kidd

u seriously play ball??

marry me?

Originally posted by fineones

yo i read that ..and was like worrrddd ..its basketball barbie...

Yeah its basketball Barbie in the flesh..I used to play ALOT for school and shit..But then the nails prevented me from playing as much :(

But yeah, last summer, we were always up at the park by my house shooting hoops.. I got a mean 3 pointer shot :D

i despise the gym....

i feel you on that. i tried the gym thing out and i hated it

personally, my workout routine is mostly toning. i am, and always have been in pretty good shape from playing sports and just being athletic my whole life.

i work out in my house. i use the treadmill, this leg and arm machine, and this other bike thingy....thingy(lol)

i usually do that work out 4-5 times a week

my everyday routine is my ab work out of sit-ups, crunches and other things of the like, arms.. push-ups and 5 and 10 pound weights. i know this sounds lame, but my workout isnt for bulk or to lose a lot of weight. it is just for toning.

and my most important everyday routine is my streching. every morning i strech for a good 15 minutes...it is a great way to start the day.

also, my sex sessions are a great fucking workout, jesus

Originally posted by ladyshady

i feel you on that. i tried the gym thing out and i hated it

personally, my workout routine is mostly toning. i am, and always have been in pretty good shape from playing sports and just being athletic my whole life.

i work out in my house. i use the treadmill, this leg and arm machine, and this other bike thingy....thingy(lol)

i usually do that work out 4-5 times a week

my everyday routine is my ab work out of sit-ups, crunches and other things of the like, arms.. push-ups and 5 and 10 pound weights. i know this sounds lame, but my workout isnt for bulk or to lose a lot of weight. it is just for toning.

and my most important everyday routine is my streching. every morning i strech for a good 15 minutes...it is a great way to start the day.

also, my sex sessions are a great fucking workout, jesus

Toning = the desireable amount of muscle + low enough bodyfat to see it.

Originally posted by rackham

Good, then you also know that those 5-10 pound weights aren't doing anything for your muscles or appearance, except perhaps to burn calories.

As you said beore... Toning = the desireable amount of muscle + low enough bodyfat to see it.

I was talking about myself and my own workouts. I am not saying this is true, or works for everyone.

I have low enough bodyfat to begin with, and a good amount of muscle so my 5 and 10 pound weights have been doing and have done much for appearance and definition

Originally posted by ladyshady

As you said beore... Toning = the desireable amount of muscle + low enough bodyfat to see it.

I was talking about myself and my own workouts. I am not saying this is true, or works for everyone.

I have low enough bodyfat to begin with, and a good amount of muscle so my 5 and 10 pound weights have been doing and have done much for appearance and definition

How exactly do your 5-10 pound weights improve your appearance and definition?