Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Trance Party coming soon to NYC.

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's about time. House is nice, but sometimes I want to hear trance. looking forward to this.

Originally posted by vsoto212

More details to follow.

I know a lot of people in NYC love HOUSE. Just like myself, but I love Trance too and I know there are A LOT of trance lovers. So far me and a couple of people are setting this up.

Venue: Should be Supper Club

Date: August 8

For those that have the likes of Teisto, Armin Van Buuren, OAKEY, & PVD, ect. The dj's im bringing in spin the same style they do. Like I said I know there are a lot of TRANCE lovers out there. I would appreciate it if everyone came out to supported this event so it can continue to bring TOP dj's listed above more often.

Once everything is confirmed I will pass the info to everyone here.

For those haters of Trance give the respect and dont hate on this post. Cause I also may have gooood house music that evening as well. I know Centro-Fly and other venues bring good dj's but a lot of dj's always say where should we spin in NYC. This can be a start of something new.

Thank you,

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

Originally posted by velvetrope

last time i heard trance at a club was the time rave on newyears eve at Hunka Bunka. that party was sick. so much energy going around. damn this had to be like 5 years ago. i am definitly going to check this party out.

Z

haha time rave

when HB was bein used for raves...

good times indeed

To add to this post, i have to say i am loving the fact that we are all trying to make an effort for this to happen. I feel as if the Trance scene is left out of NY because its undiscovered, i mean yeah it can be cause kids out there here tiesto they think they know him and what that music is about, But they dont, Lets try to get this shit pumping and get all different types of people into a fresh scene, It can bring many people together. House and Tech had and still have there chance cause i like it just as well. But it has its time in NY. Its time to get a lil Euro here , just like Euro is trying to be a lil more US..

Joe D

biatchzxz-- ireally like your input and effort that you would like to put forward

i hope that all of us can come together with this and stay in touch on it

since im sure that as a GROUP

we would be able to make this work

and to think

theres isnt ONE SINGLE promoter in this particular thread?

i wonder why?

actually im not wondering cause i already know but thats a diff thread

as i stated

i hope all of us can talk about this as a group more

if anyone wants to bang out some ideas

feel more then free to IM me

my screen name and contact is below-

IM SOOOOO FUCKIN AMPED RIGHT NOW!!!

This thing must happen. It just has too. The only trance nights we had were AVB last week and oakenfold during july 4.

Few are willing to admit they like trance because of the tiesto haters. If AVB was flooded with ppl this can be too.

i already marked 8 aug on my calendar for this.

Originally posted by biatchzxz

To add to this post, i have to say i am loving the fact that we are all trying to make an effort for this to happen. I feel as if the Trance scene is left out of NY because its undiscovered, i mean yeah it can be cause kids out there here tiesto they think they know him and what that music is about, But they dont, Lets try to get this shit pumping and get all different types of people into a fresh scene, It can bring many people together. House and Tech had and still have there chance cause i like it just as well. But it has its time in NY. Its time to get a lil Euro here , just like Euro is trying to be a lil more US..

Joe D

Originally posted by nyckitty69

The only trance nights we had were AVB last week and oakenfold during july 4.

You couldn't be more wrong.

There are raves in this city every weekend that offer tons of trance DJs, there are montly trance parties thrown by a few different promotion companies... www.homeoftrance.com , www.tsunami-trance.com , there is a weekly trance party at some Milkbar place (all the info for this one is on Trance Addict), Arc has at least one trance night a month, Victor Dinaire and DJ Tek will be spinning almost all trance at Centro-Fly this coming weekend...

If you can't find trance parties in NYC, you're just being lazy

Originally posted by zeeker

You couldn't be more wrong.

There are raves in this city every weekend that offer tons of trance DJs, there are montly trance parties thrown by a few different promotion companies... www.homeoftrance.com , www.tsunami-trance.com , there is a weekly trance party at some Milkbar place (all the info for this one is on Trance Addict), Arc has at least one trance night a month, Victor Dinaire and DJ Tek will be spinning almost all trance at Centro-Fly this coming weekend...

If you can't find trance parties in NYC, you're just being lazy

Hey Hye Hey

easy there Mr " all out and LOud about it":D

u have to realixze there are some of us here that are not as

"in the know" as the rest

Hey, all I'm saying is that there is more trance out there than people think. You just need to get off your asses and look for it. But this looks like another awesome party, and if it comes off, I'll definitely be there.

Joe D

Thank you :D

Victor Soto

Originally posted by liqidtouch

biatchzxz-- ireally like your input and effort that you would like to put forward

i hope that all of us can come together with this and stay in touch on it

since im sure that as a GROUP

we would be able to make this work

and to think

theres isnt ONE SINGLE promoter in this particular thread?

i wonder why?

actually im not wondering cause i already know but thats a diff thread

as i stated

i hope all of us can talk about this as a group more

if anyone wants to bang out some ideas

feel more then free to IM me

my screen name and contact is below-

IM SOOOOO FUCKIN AMPED RIGHT NOW!!!

Thats right there isnt one promoter on thisn thread but me and I gotta say I have to say thank you to everyone that is gonna support this event. Add me to you mailer as 10,002 :D

Victor Soto

Red Carpet Promo

no problem V-soto

well actually there is ONE problem HAHA

i dont have your address!! :D

PM it to me

ill take care of the rest

and not to mention

we have a TON of mutial friend/aquaintences bla bla

:hat:

anyone else want to join?im holding some contests as well

i think theres a DIGI cam going out and some cds-

all you have to do it join and ill take a randon drawing

i know its a 1/10,000 chance right now but im adding some additional boobie prizes

sorry

its clubexl.com

Hey, all I'm saying is that there is more trance out there than people think. You just need to get off your asses and look for it. But this looks like another awesome party, and if it comes off, I'll definitely be there.

Yes, i understand your point. Yeah there might be some trance parties out there, but none of them are good i (***my opinion***). Plus like you said people cant find them or arent looking for them correctly, thats why we are trying to start of a big party, with people that are strictly into good music and are willing to have a good time with out the hassle.

ok im getting all cleary eyed reading this

looks like we all need a break from the KTU infusion of our msuic

im going to do all i can

with the HELP OF VSOTO im sure

to make something Readily available for all of us in a TRANCE party way

and i dont mean just one place- for one event and all that-

im going to devote some time next week on diggin up the parties that are elusive in the trance realm

are good no matter WHO the dj is

and place that info TOP LIST to my calanders

and on main page-

looks like theres enough bodies to go around-

now lets start getting together on it-

if anyone has info on these parties

feel free to send it to me-

ill put it on BLAST

and we can all come together on it

...why do suddenly feel the need to sing KUMBAYA?

Yes, i understand your point. Yeah there might be some trance parties out there, but none of them are good i (***my opinion***)

haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

None of them are good? lol, More like you've never heard of any of them. :rolleyes:

whats up vic long time no speak good to see how much attention this thread is getting nyc definitly needs a trance party all this city can offer is tech and house not to mention sf exit and roxy went hip hop on fridays???? it would be a great alternative and the timing is right.... good luck bro

haahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

None of them are good? lol, More like you've never heard of any of them. :rolleyes:

Maybe, but the fact is that if they were great parties i would of heard of them... I am not trying to hate on it dude, any party that involves trance is coo.

you got any examples?

Originally posted by skince55

you got any examples?

I already posted this...

"You couldn't be more wrong.

If you can't find trance parties in NYC, you're just being lazy"