Clubplanet Nightlife Community

attention Luis Pig!!!!!!!!!!!1

georgeacasta2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It was in the "Florida" section of the forums, where the people get their information about Club Space and all other clubs here in Miami. Just because people dont regularly post on clubplanet, doesnt mean they dont go to Space!

Its a known fact that this board makes people who have a broad taste for different styles of music feel like an outcast.

i say give marcus and jimmy chances. 1 month each.

not to take anything away from marcus, but i did feel he got an awful lot more votes then i figured for CP. especially since there is only about 40 total regular posters on this board.

This thread is fucked up. AS global girl mentioned, the topic was posted on the Florida Forum section, and only those living in the Miami area voted for him. Plus, is not like it makes a difference, as for all of you to know, theres more FANS out there that will be willing to vote for Markus if is that case. Just dont be jealous of it.. you never see me bashing any genre, except the crap ( hio hop) and sad commercial stuff.. but really, all I see is "trance haters" in here.. meaning, yall jealous and crap :laugh:

Originally posted by globalgirl

It was in the "Florida" section of the forums, where the people get their information about Club Space and all other clubs here in Miami. Just because people dont regularly post on clubplanet, doesnt mean they dont go to Space!

Its a known fact that this board makes people who have a broad taste for different styles of music feel like an outcast.

totally agree with the outcast comment... it's like you're nailed to the wall for liking a particular kind of music or something.. You make one comment in regard to a song you may like and you are pressed with simpleton labels and whatnot. It's probably why many would rather read as supposed to post.. To avoid such nonsense.

Originally posted by echoesofdusk

totally agree with the outcast comment... it's like you're nailed to the wall for liking a particular kind of music or something.. You make one comment in regard to a song you may like and you are pressed with simpleton labels and whatnot. It's probably why many would rather read as supposed to post.. To avoid such nonsense.

i agree..

thats why you dont see alot of newbies posting..

I can give a rats ass what people think of trance or whatever music one may like,if you have personality you will stick to what you like.People here post what they think, its not to be taken seriously,cause if you do,it will get to you.

HAVE A NICE DAY!!:tongue:

OK would all of y'all just shut the fuck up! Wooo-saaa come on, wooo-saaa....say it with me...

Facts of life:

The sky is blue.

Grass is green.

Hip-hop sucks.

Trance heads like glowsticks.

House heads like to pick on trance heads.

Trance heads take everything way too seriously.

Half the people on this board don't realize that you can't just arbitrarily book a DJ...many other factors come into play.

Miami is not a trance town for now.

Stuff blows up a lot in Bad Boys 2.

So everyone just deal, and shut the fuck up! Wooo-saaa

Originally posted by pod

OK would all of y'all just shut the fuck up! Wooo-saaa come on, wooo-saaa....say it with me...

Facts of life:

The sky is blue.

Grass is green.

Hip-hop sucks.

Half the people on this board don't realize that you can't just arbitrarily book a DJ...many other factors come into play.

that song has no beat to it! it sux!

Originally posted by pod

Facts of life:

The sky is blue.

Grass is green.

Hip-hop sucks.

Is class dismissed?;)

Guest brwneydtrouble
Originally posted by tranzwhore

that song has no beat to it! it sux!

Hmm......maybe a nice latin house beat, like a samba......and translate it into portuguese......Hmm.....It might work. The only ones that would know are Brazilians.

:love2: What a sexy language.....

Originally posted by georgeacasta2

The vote for patio DJ was rigged. Globalgirl went on trance addict.com and told everyone to sign up on CP and rig the vote.

Here's the proof click me

thanks to los25 for catching sneaky globalgirl in the act.

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion > USA > USA - Florida

(Moderated by: arturob)

why most of you guys have to be goddamn fools, and behave like if you were 8yr old. I think my even a kindergarden child behave better than many of you on this board. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <- gotta love this smiley :cool:

you are a cock :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by arturob

tranceaddict Forums > Local Scene Info / Discussion > USA > USA - Florida

(Moderated by: arturob)

why most of you guys have to be goddamn fools, and behave like if you were 8yr old. I think my even a kindergarden child behave better than many of you on this board. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: <- gotta love this smiley :cool:

you are a cock :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

tranceaddict, pseudo CP regulars that only sign up on clubplanet to vote on a polls are about as welcome as a condom machine in the Vatican. :rolleyes: