Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what/who got u started on drugs?

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Pretty much all of them....If they are real, then you lived the life.

Well. i don't lie.. But you don't know me to know that.

The 9/11 stories are proven here: http://lurker.allied.org/WTC/index.htm

There are thousands of girl's pic. Just lcick any link on the site

My apartment after one of the times it was raided: http://lurker.allied.org/raid/ (scroll down a bit)

Parties at my apartment are all over the web site too

I obviously have no pics of Russians or Koreans mafia

The history of K (or K that i have sold): http://lurker.allied.org/new10/index.htm

There are more pics of other shit. But then i remind myself, why do I have to prove anything to you?

Evan

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Evan

Well. i don't lie.. But you don't know me to know that.

The 9/11 stories are proven here: http://lurker.allied.org/WTC/index.htm

There are thousands of girl's pic. Just lcick any link on the site

My apartment after one of the times it was raided: http://lurker.allied.org/raid/ (scroll down a bit)

Parties at my apartment are all over the web site too

I obviously have no pics of Russians or Koreans mafia

The history of K (or K that i have sold): http://lurker.allied.org/new10/index.htm

There are more pics of other shit. But then i remind myself, why do I have to prove anything to you?

Evan

1. ok 911

2. girls pics, good for u, u know girls too

3. So u messed up ur room, who cares

4. Wow u had a party, wow

5. crap

6. u have fucking pics anyone can get off the net

I listed these then I reminded myself, WHY THE FUCK DO U POST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah because u think u are cool and want attention, thats why

The Wtc pics are great.....

The trannies, great, your gay.

The room, so what, your cannondale got tossed and you were feining your k, so you rummged through your room and threw your close everywhere..

The mainframe computers, not sure about those?

Originally posted by kaydup

1. ok 911

2. girls pics, good for u, u know girls too

3. So u messed up ur room, who cares

4. Wow u had a party, wow

5. crap

6. u have fucking pics anyone can get off the net

I listed these then I reminded myself, WHY THE FUCK DO U POST THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh yeah because u think u are cool and want attention, thats why

This is a stupid conversation. you don't know me so don't try to hate on me. I have met people like Shroomy or Somebitch who can vouch for me. But as far as #6 goes: Those pics are NOWHERE else on the net. I took those myself. Again. Don't try to hate. Move on. If you don't beleive my life...then sorry. nothing I can do for you. No way for me to prove myself without you knowing me. But don't call me a liar witut having proof to back that shit up. Cause there is NO way for me to prove stuff I have said enough for you on a bulletin board that it will satisfy you. yet, when you call me a liar, you feel you don't need to show me how I lied.

Evan

Originally posted by xlr8ted

The Wtc pics are great.....

The trannies, great, your gay.

The room, so what, your cannondale got tossed and you were feining your k, so you rummged through your room and threw your close everywhere..

The mainframe computers, not sure about those?

Again. i am not going to get into this (read post above). But, no I am not gay. There are a total of 2-3 trannies on my web site. If you know anything about K, you will know that trannies and gays are some of the biggest users of K. As for the server racks, that was at one of the companies I worked at. I fucked up when making the web site and was too lazy to remove those pics. That's why I said scroll down.

I am not answering any more accusations about this, till somone comes up with proof that i lied about anything.

Evan

Bro, lies or not. Whatever. I am going with the fact that u feel the need to get attention. Plain and simple. And this is the the other fact that I go on, most people that stuff like that happens to dont go shooting their mouth off, from experince I find it to be the smaller "wanna-be's" that shoot their mouth off.

Sorry to bust ur balls so much. But u been throwing this shit around for ever and it is getting annoying. If u did it fine, good for u, but shut up and keep it for people who know u. U have zero credit on a messageboard!

Again. i am not going to get into this (read post above). But, no I am not gay. There are a total of 2-3 trannies on my web site. If you know anything about K, you will know that trannies and gays are some of the biggest users of K. As for the server racks, that was at one of the companies I worked at. I fucked up when making the web site and was too lazy to remove those pics. That's why I said scroll down.

I am not answering any more accusations about this, till somone comes up with proof that i lied about anything.

Evan

True about Trannies and gays.

proof, what proof do u give us :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Bro, lies or not. Whatever. I am going with the fact that u feel the need to get attention. Plain and simple. And this is the the other fact that I go on, most people that stuff like that happens to dont go shooting their mouth off, from experince I find it to be the smaller "wanna-be's" that shoot their mouth off.

Sorry to bust ur balls so much. But u been throwing this shit around for ever and it is getting annoying. If u did it fine, good for u, but shut up and keep it for people who know u. U have zero credit on a messageboard!

Most people won't open their mouths about their experiences cause they don't want to get busted. But since I can't be busted twice for the same crime, then I have just tried to help on past experiences. Like in the thread about "mail order K".

As for the need to get attention. yeah. i'm an exhibitonist. Most of us are. That's why some people post here.

Evan

True about Trannies and gays.

proof, what proof do u give us :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't need to give proof. But then again, I don't call people liars without proof either. Even if my life was made into a movie, there would be no way to prove my life stories 100%. But unless you can say that you know for a fact that I have lied about anything, then I would ask that you just accept the story and move on.

Evan

This is a stupid conversation. you don't know me so don't try to hate on me. I have met people like Shroomy or Somebitch who can vouch for me.

Yes, It is stupid as fuck.

Why don't you guys just whip out your dicks, grab a ruler and get it over with?

and yes, IMO, Evan doesnt have to make shit up, every thing I have seen and heard outside of CP supports it, and I have meet several of the girls on his site who have no idea what CP is (or even the net for that matter) and beleive it or not, Ev isn't making shit up.

Originally posted by shroomy

Yes, It is stupid as fuck.

Why don't you guys just whip out your dicks, grab a ruler and get it over with?

and yes, IMO, Evan doesnt have to make shit up, every thing I have seen and heard outside of CP supports it, and I have meet several of the girls on his site who have no idea what CP is (or even the net for that matter) and beleive it or not, Ev isn't making shit up.

Yes he is. You make it seem like you know something we don't. Get over yourselves and get real lives instead of trying to make one up on CP that people can oooh and ahhhh over. Losers.

Originally posted by whadupg

Yes he is. You make it seem like you know something we don't. Get over yourselves and get real lives instead of trying to make one up on CP that people can oooh and ahhhh over. Losers.

lol... um, ok. But I do know somethings you dont, I wasn't just trying to make it seem that way. As for the ooohs and aaahhhhs, why would anyone make this shit up? Evan, like a million others fucked a bunch of shit up because of drugs and now only has a bunch of stories to tell about it. Im sure he would happily go back and trade the stories for his job and life back.

And you caught me, I lie all the time.

BTW what an inteligent and well written reply, Im sure your intelect is only matched by your looks.

Just because you have no life and no stories either, dont hate.

(Evan... how the fuck did you drag me into this stupid shit?)

Originally posted by shroomy

lol... um, ok. But I do know somethings you dont, I wasn't just trying to make it seem that way. As for the ooohs and aaahhhhs, why would anyone make this shit up? Evan, like a million others fucked a bunch of shit up because of drugs and now only has a bunch of stories to tell about it. Im sure he would happily go back and trade the stories for his job and life back.

And you caught me, I lie all the time.

BTW what an inteligent and well written reply, Im sure your intelect is only matched by your looks.

Just because you have no life and no stories either, dont hate.

(Evan... how the fuck did you drag me into this stupid shit?)

Now I'm convinced. Thank you for clearing that up :aright:

BTW assclown, intelligent is spelled with 2 L's ;)

Again. This is getting silly.

There is no satisfying anyone. I showed pics. You still didn't beleive, I had somone from clubplanet vouch for me that actually met me and hung out. Still no good. There is NO further proof that I can show. There would be no reason for me to lie about my life, but you don't seem to care about that.

You are the ones calling me a liar. Show me a reason you cannot beleive me, or tell me a way i can prove it to you. Otherwise, drop this cause it's just a waste of time.

No one that knows me has ever called me a theif, a liar, or a snitch. Once they meet me, they realize that I'm not that type of person. It's sad that strangers on the internet are so quick to rush to conclusions for absolutley NO reason.

Evan

I just realized one more thing. It's kinda funny that the people calling me a liar are hidden behind the anonymous internet, while I am sharing my web site with my pictures all over it for everyone to see. If I was making up stories, wouldn't I hide my pics so if anyone knew the truth, I wouldn't get caught.

Something to ponder.....

Oh..and for all those going over spelling mistakes on a post. Get a life. If you have to resort to that cause you know that the actual post is true... It's just plain sad.

Evan

Originally posted by pacha73

you forgot to also point out that intellect is spelled with 2 L's as well. ;)

:laugh: Damn you faker! You stole my next comeback ;)

And I quote " BTW what an inteligent and well written reply, Im sure your intelect is only matched by your looks" :rofl: How sad of me to point out what a jackass statement this was.

Evan it's not sad at all - stop with all your lies.

<sigh> What lies?

Evan

..dude, why do you even try anymore?..you don't have to prove anything to anyone...I see the pictures, and I believe it...I lived something similar down south..so I guess I can say I understand the depravity of it all..

..You start out wanting to have a story like that...then after the horror you wish that you could trade it all back in a second...

..The most fucked up part...is even through all that disgusting vice there's still that double badge of courage and shame constantly conflicting you inside...

..Eh, time heals it...as you probably are starting to figure out...but that nastiness never quite goes away...

..I salute you..:aright:...