Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Slacker Review

rcrespo

Wow ... what a fun nite last Friday ...

It is a long way from where my vision sets this nite going ... but certainly we are giving forward steps every week ...

Slacker ... the guy is amazing ... hopefully we'll have him with us on a constant basis ... i believe he will provide something Sobe has be lacking for a long time ...

I took the day off yesterday ... recovering ... regaining strength for this weekend ...

Would like to thank all cpers who showed love on Friday ... Domingo ... Ramon ... Digital7 ... GA2 ... Nightstar ... Mimid ... Raincrysobe ... Mrmatas ... Meli ... Milano ... Laliux ... Phrankadelic ... Coolassleo ... Loraine ... Bigtallgeoff ... Arturoantunes ... James954 ... JimmyT ... Spacious ... Xplosionrecord ... Pod ... Nickjunkie ... Erickittell ... and whoever I forgot ... thanx guys :D:D

See you this Thursday for Deeper Substance/Demi ... and next Friday ... your home away from home on Friday nites ...

Ps: Looking for a door person for next Thursday ... :cool:

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by coolassleoo

danny i didn't know your a acosta fan.

oh .. and you didnt know? c'mon.. he's my fave!

Originally posted by jcbliss

no shit! that needs to be framed!! lol

indeed it does.. I have to keep it for good memories :heart:

at any rate.. nothing like good FREE promotion eh? :)

ok here is my review....to sum it up in 7 words: GET RID OF THE DOOR GIRL, SAMMI!!!! ....Nerve has bumped Crobar out of the top spot as the WORSE DOOR MANAGEMENT on the beach and that is NOT something to be proud of....had to wait more than 1/2 hr outside Nerve....and guess what??? NO ONE WAS OUT THERE!!!!!! only me, Meli, Leo and Loraine...thats it...then this door girl is in the front giving us excuses: 1) i will be right back, 2) let me get a drink, 3) let me smoke a cig. and the BEST one: 4) be with u in a minute....yea, 45 minutes later...pathetic!!!! then people that she knew would just walk up and she would comp them...sure, pass the people that have been waiting 45 mins (patiently) to get in....this girl DOES NOT belong at the door of Nerve, put her back inside making people sign up for the Nerve Mailing list....Nerve has to have THE WORSE door on the beach/Downtown....PERIOD!!!! this is the same girl that told me the list was closed for Oscar G, when it was 1250 pm...LISTS CLOSE AT 1!!!! she almost ruined my night if it wasnt for Jon and Slacker throwing great sets....those two made up for an aweful evening at Nerve...Also big thanks for Marcos for taking care of us and apologizing a million times for the lack of professionalism at the door at Nerve....because of that girl, i will think twice before heading over there again...i hope that she WONT be there for Quivver Aug. 1!!!! if she is, i guess i will go to Maze...at least they treat their patrons with Respect...nothing against Marcos, Jon Cowan or Slacker...they did their jobs like true professionals, its just that girl in front....SHE REALLY NEEDS TO GO....please do something about her...make her a shot girl or something, but dont keep her running the door....

Originally posted by mrmatas2277

ok here is my review....to sum it up in 7 words: GET RID OF THE DOOR GIRL, SAMMI!!!! ....Nerve has bumped Crobar out of the top spot as the WORSE DOOR MANAGEMENT on the beach and that is NOT something to be proud of....had to wait more than 1/2 hr outside Nerve....

Matas - maybe if you looked more respectable you would have less problems at the door.

what u talking about? i had my Cubs jersey and a tube sock for my "cock" piece...u think that was too over the top?:confused:

You really need help. I'm starting to think you need meds or something. I'm not joking with you. You have no clue at all. How could you wear a CUBS Jersey? (I understand the tube sock)

Originally posted by guyman1966

You really need help. I'm starting to think you need meds or something. I'm not joking with you. You have no clue at all. How could you wear a CUBS Jersey? (I understand the tube sock)

:laugh: ...u see i told u once that the Cubs used to be my fav. team before the Marlins...and now u have "pegged" me a Cub fan...what did u want in the late 80's and early 90's? all i had was WGN and the Cubs....at least i am not a Devil Rays fan...:rolleyes:

ok here is my review....to sum it up in 7 words: GET RID OF THE DOOR GIRL, SAMMI!!!! ....Nerve has bumped Crobar out of the top spot as the WORSE DOOR MANAGEMENT on the beach and that is NOT something to be proud of....had to wait more than 1/2 hr outside Nerve....and guess what??? NO ONE WAS OUT THERE!!!!!! only me, Meli, Leo and Loraine...thats it...then this door girl is in the front giving us excuses: 1) i will be right back, 2) let me get a drink, 3) let me smoke a cig. and the BEST one: 4) be with u in a minute....yea, 45 minutes later...pathetic!!!! then people that she knew would just walk up and she would comp them...sure, pass the people that have been waiting 45 mins (patiently) to get in....this girl DOES NOT belong at the door of Nerve, put her back inside making people sign up for the Nerve Mailing list....Nerve has to have THE WORSE door on the beach/Downtown....PERIOD!!!! this is the same girl that told me the list was closed for Oscar G, when it was 1250 pm...LISTS CLOSE AT 1!!!! she almost ruined my night if it wasnt for Jon and Slacker throwing great sets....those two made up for an aweful evening at Nerve...Also big thanks for Marcos for taking care of us and apologizing a million times for the lack of professionalism at the door at Nerve....because of that girl, i will think twice before heading over there again...i hope that she WONT be there for Quivver Aug. 1!!!! if she is, i guess i will go to Maze...at least they treat their patrons with Respect...nothing against Marcos, Jon Cowan or Slacker...they did their jobs like true professionals, its just that girl in front....SHE REALLY NEEDS TO GO....please do something about her...make her a shot girl or something, but dont keep her running the door....

damn bro that really sucks ass. I'll have to have a serious talk with that chick to see what's up. :D

Originally posted by laliux

damn bro that really sucks ass. I'll have to have a serious talk with that chick to see what's up.

dont worry bro...i have already contracted Guyman's son to punch her in the tits...u should have seen this boy's right cross at the Marlin game yesterday!!!!:eek:

As I said last Friday ... really sorry Jesse ... this things never happened at Nerve before ... nor will happen again ...

As a matter of fact ... after you pointed out this to me ... didn't happen again all nite ... I believe more cpers arrived after your incident and can corroborate this ...

Spoke to Sami ... she is as well apologetic towards you and Meli ... she received this weird instruction without our knowledge ... things were taken care on the spot ... she is a super kool kat ... known her for a long time ... ever since she moved down to Miami ...

Again ... this was a down note for me last Friday ... an almost perfect nite for me if this hadn't happened ...

Hopefully we'll see you this Thursday for Demi ... and Friday for Jon Cowan and Ariel Baund ...

Our intention ... and Nerve's is to be a home for all cpers ...

My apologies to you and Meli ... like the old saying goes ... "pasa hasta en las mejores familias" ... grat thanx for your support bro ... :hat:

Originally posted by eKiTeL

that's funny, she seems to me like the coolest door person on the beach now

let me tell i wasnt laughing that night....but like i said Marcos...its not ur fault...as long as u and Jon have parties, u have my support as always....:aright:

Originally posted by pod

I'm sure it was a fluke...Stephan is the worst doorman in Miami anyway...bloody amphibian.

yea ur prob. right...a fluke...like it didnt happen to me 2 weeks prior either when Oscar G and Roly were there too...and i was in OG's list...yup, prob. a glitch in the matrix....:rolleyes:

I completely agree with mrmatas2277 on the door issue really

silly in the end but annoying as hell.

Btw, my ears were hurting and it would really help if the volume was **turned down slightly ** but this request will fall on deaf ears...guess i should consult absolutv on custom made earplugs.

Slacker was good in the first 15 mins, then lost me and we split.

no comments on the openers...

glad to know you guys liked leo's posted pics ;)