Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PICK UR GUEST DJ FOR THE SUMMER

Please list inorder of importance the 5 DJ's you would want see guest spot on the Jersey shore (please do not say Junior or Johnathan). I am the manager of the surf and I want ur opinion for Sunday night guest spots.

peters or junior is the only way you will get the crowd to come from tempts and tsettos so good luck another good dj is dj todd milsom though he brings a really big crowd with himm everywhere he goes and he is good i personally know him and the crowd of people he would bring you would think is unbelievable

Have the 2 djs that headlined your place the last two summers.... If you really care who we want go read the archives b/c we all vented about the Surf Club line up weeks ago...

My only request: NO MIC SPOTS OR SHAMELESS PLUGS DURING ANY DJS SET. Save the mic spots for Big Orange Cone and the other fruits you got doing cover tunes...

holy shit!!! DJ What tha FUCK...thats real old skool....WOW!!! back in the day, he'd TAG everything in site...hahaha

my picks are ADV/Eviljavs no doubt...

------------------

Dancer-13.gif

Say What?...House Music All Night Long

First, about not being able to choose JP or Junior is that both are impossible to get to play in NJ. Well maybe not so much Junior with the closing of Twilo but still super expensive. About Andrew he has already been booked for a Sunday night and so will Anthony Acid within the next couple of weeks. How do people feel about Boris and Danny Tenaglia ???

I know Danny is plannng on spinning in the Hampton's a lot this summer. Defintely him if scheduling permits. Of course Hex Hector is a great choice too, as is Jason Ojeda, Jackie Christie, Richie Santana, Anthony Acid, and even Scribbles (I've heard him a few times on the radio and sounds pretty good.) BUT PLEASE NO BORIS FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!!!! cwm8.gifcwm8.gif

Good luck to you. And to the patrons - HAVE A KICK ASS SUMMER!!! BUT REMEMBER TO BE SMART AND SAFE!!! cwm9.gif

------------------

Mama always said, It is best to Look like Jackie O, than a Jacked Up Ho!!

Archived