Clubplanet Nightlife Community

saw the ex-gf the other night.......

damack

Originally posted by damack

and she was looking slammmmmmmin; i don't know what the hell she did to herself but she was looking so good i think i was hitting on her, lol. i hate when that happens.

everytime i bump into one of my ex's, i usually look like complete crap, havent shaven, with out haircut, and stepped in dog shit one block before bumping into her... (only once in my life did i ever bump into an ex fully dressed up and good to go and it was a few days ago)

I saw my ex this weekend. He look pretty good. He just got back form basic training down in fort jackson. I spent the night at his place but we didnt do anything. I made him take me home last night and now he waits for me at home:hump:

ha i saw one of me ex's this past weekend too. he looks pretty much the same. *shrugs* he was drunk, said i was the one that got away :rolleyes: ... i laughed and just kissed him on the cheek and told him to go home to his gf. (note: this was an ex from 6 years ago! )