Clubplanet Nightlife Community

danny howells friday

teamj5

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

What kind of lame-ass car are you getting Todd?

Mazda 6, black, 4 door sports sedan, V6, 220 hp, 200 watt 9 speaker 6 CD Bose system, leather interior, spoiler, heated seats, power everything...sick, sick car, but no robot option.

pho_bui_mz6_ext_black_glory.jpg

I might have to miss this Friday, still not sure. That would make me almost as lame as Todd.

I'm missing because I'm buying a new car...you're missing because you wanna go golfing. I think you win this week's lameo award dude.

Originally posted by groovefire

Mazda 6, black, 4 door sports sedan, V6, 220 hp, 200 watt 9 speaker 6 CD Bose system, leather interior, spoiler, heated seats, power everything...sick, sick car, but no robot option.

Much better than the fake car ;)

I'm missing because I'm buying a new car...you're missing because you wanna go golfing. I think you win this week's lameo award dude.

Nice, the Mazda 6 is pretty sweet. Did you test drive the new RX-8 by chance? I'm curious as to how those are.

I'm not missing Howells for golf. I'd be missing it because we might be throwing a party for my roomate's birthday. If we do, then I'll most likely do that instead. I pass the lame-ball back to you (in a very varsity fashion).

Originally posted by kaydup

Very very very freshman league, not quite JV but freshman

The last couple of times I saw Howells in Boston, it was pretty JV as well. It was fun, but not that much fun. Kind of takes away from the other times I've seen him. Basically I just end up knowing waaaay too many people at the show, so I can't just shut up, dance and have fun, which is why I like going to clubs in the first place.

The last couple of times I saw Howells in Boston, it was pretty JV as well. It was fun, but not that much fun. Kind of takes away from the other times I've seen him. Basically I just end up knowing waaaay too many people at the show, so I can't just shut up, dance and have fun, which is why I like going to clubs in the first place.

:confused: No way - nothing jv about the last time he was in Avalon!

:blank: :blank: :blank: :blank: :blank:

I dont even know what to say.

Enjoy ur game of pin the tail on the donkey

Unlike Nyis, a.k.a. the Faker Howells Fan, I actually DO want to go Friday night, but cannot because of a lack of funds. I could go and try not spend any money, but let’s face it, that plan will fail and I will screw myself. It’s hard not to go, but if I wanna pull off these new wheels, that’s the sacrifice I have to make.

Nyis, on the other hand, has been pm’ing sumguy all morning making plans for the Roxy Friday night. Come clean faker, you need your Adilson, just admit it to us, your friends...we're here to help.

Unlike Nyis, a.k.a. the Faker Howells Fan, I actually DO want to go Friday night, but cannot because of a lack of funds. I could go and try not spend any money, but let’s face it, that plan will fail and I will screw myself. It’s hard not to go, but if I wanna pull off these new wheels, that’s the sacrifice I have to make.

Nyis, on the other hand, has been pm’ing sumguy all morning making plans for the Roxy Friday night. Come clean faker, you need your Adilson, just admit it to us, your friends...we're here to help.

Gotta do what you gotta do... priorties first...

Let me try to explain a bit. Last time Howells was here, this is how my night started:

Got to the club with Tom or whoever. Grabbed a drink, saw d:Rew, all is well. Then saw the group of Chad, Erin (Chad's girlfriend), my friend Tony and his annoying girlfriend, my drunk friend Lappy, Jackie, Will, his roomate, my roomate's whorebag ex Erina, her uber-slutty, annoying friend, etc, etc. The only time I am forced to see these people is when I'm at Avalon. It's great, I get to watch them gurn their face off half the night, telling me it's the best time ever, while I try to drown in my Gin and Tonic. So me and Tom decide to kind of separate ourselves, we heard a good song and went out to dance (way early). We slink off to the dance floor and are completely followed by Will and his friend. Great, now it's me, Tom, and two dudes (including my ex's boyfriend) dancing at Avalon when I just wanted to get away from all that shit, dance and have a good time. I listened to Howells for a whopping two hours, then left. I can't really explain how annoying most of the night was, you just kind of have to be in my shoes.

It was fun and all, but not really too thrilling. Still, if we don't throw a party, I'm sure I'll be there.

Oh, and Todd's excuse is weak. Just get on the guest list and bring a flask. The night will cost you zero! GHETTO BABY!

Originally posted by stymie

i love uber-slutty chicks:love2: :love2: :love2:

Then you will be in good company on Friday night then...

K, um how do I say this, I think you offered something like a pre-game on Friday is this still on?

Let me try to explain a bit. Last time Howells was here, this is how my night started:

Got to the club with Tom or whoever. Grabbed a drink, saw d:Rew, all is well. Then saw the group of Chad, Erin (Chad's girlfriend), my friend Tony and his annoying girlfriend, my drunk friend Lappy, Jackie, Will, his roomate, my roomate's whorebag ex Erina, her uber-slutty, annoying friend, etc, etc. The only time I am forced to see these people is when I'm at Avalon. It's great, I get to watch them gurn their face off half the night, telling me it's the best time ever, while I try to drown in my Gin and Tonic. So me and Tom decide to kind of separate ourselves, we heard a good song and went out to dance (way early). We slink off to the dance floor and are completely followed by Will and his friend. Great, now it's me, Tom, and two dudes (including my ex's boyfriend) dancing at Avalon when I just wanted to get away from all that shit, dance and have a good time. I listened to Howells for a whopping two hours, then left. I can't really explain how annoying most of the night was, you just kind of have to be in my shoes.

It was fun and all, but not really too thrilling. Still, if we don't throw a party, I'm sure I'll be there.

Oh, and Todd's excuse is weak. Just get on the guest list and bring a flask. The night will cost you zero! GHETTO BABY!

:laugh: I can't believe you just went there! Come on - I knew EXACTLY where you were coming from - I was just messing with you :tongue:

I am a tad bit late for this thread but i will be in montreal. Groovefire you should just put a howells cd in your car and drive down landsdown street at three in the morning. NY you should just meet up with everyone from the board and let them protect you.

Originally posted by jtk4

I am a tad bit late for this thread but i will be in montreal. Groovefire you should just put a howells cd in your car and drive down landsdown street at three in the morning. NY you should just meet up with everyone from the board and let the protect you.

Nah - we're no good - we'd end up inviting everyone to his place for the afterparty ;)