Clubplanet Nightlife Community

www.daniellalee.com

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Favorite Quotes:

"I love the camera and taking pictures, so might as well make some fame out of it right? :) Oh and a little FYI...as soon as I get my boob job...trust me...the pictures are going to get a lot better. Want to know how you can contribute? CLICK HERE :)"

"Ok so now you have a little idea of who I am...now Join my fucking site and see me mostly naked! :)"

"BUY DANIELLA BOOBS FUND!

Hey guys, Well this is my new thing

I want to have nicer breasts. Now I know some of you are like "what your crazy you have nice ones already" WELL! This is where it works out for you. Once I get breast implants the site will get a bit more interesting.....if you know what I mean ;)...

MY GOAL: $7,000

WHAT IS BEING DONE: My breasts will be lifted and the implant will make me a full C cup

WHAT YOU GET IF YOU DONATE:

$20+ = 5 Custom pictures (Before or After Boobs)

$50+ = 10 Custom pictures (Before or After Boobs)

$100+ = 1 Free month Member ship to the site, 10 Custom pictures (Before or After Boobs), 10 minute 1 on 1 cam chat

$1000+ = 3 Free Months Membership to the site, 30 Custom pictures (Before or After Boobs), 20 minute 1 on 1 cam chat, Your pick of 3 items of merchandise"

This is just in case the site gets edited... kind of like the last time it was up a month or two ago and taken down a day later. Word spreads like wildfire.

:deadfish:

Originally posted by xxlea

Somehow I'm not surprised. Smart move on advertising it here, free publicity.:laugh:

maybe we can get a free membership... ;)

btw, i'm all for this site... but i'm not paying a monthly fee until we get some hardcore vids... ;)

Originally posted by teklord310

I donno man.. but dude.... check out that HUGE FOREHEAD!!! :eek:

I think as fellow cp members we should all get a free membership and 20 minutes of video chat. :laugh:

i'm so bad, cause i defend the girl, but that's funny