Clubplanet Nightlife Community

your type>>>>

JonStephen

anyone taller than me 5'5 ...

someone who works out or is athletic because i am .

i would prefer a greek man, but if he isn't i dont mind.

hates: racist fucks, ignorant fucks, bad hygiene, liars, fakes, snobs, pessimistic people

likes: Honesty, Open-Minded, Optimistic people, Good Hygiene

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by euphoricgirl

anyone taller than me 5'5 ...

someone who works out or is athletic because i am .

i would prefer a greek man, but if he isn't i dont mind.

hates: racist fucks, ignorant fucks, bad hygiene, liars, fakes, snobs, pessimistic people

likes: Honesty, Open-Minded, Optimistic people, Good Hygiene

*paging djjonstephen* :hat:

im 6'2 215lbs...love a girlie girl, whos atheletic, confident, and isnt afraid to let her hair down and get dirty...

personality and converstion are keys, if you dont have --need not apply...:laugh:

used to love the all american girl....blonde hair blue eyes etc...

but with so many different nationalities procreating...theres no need to be specific....its NY you can fall in love around every corner

but one things for sure...I HEART YOU LADIES :D

attachment.php?postid=1605196

This is my type.........

When its time to get down I dont dicriminate,but if we're talking about girlfriend material tehn its different.Like a female to have nice feet and nice hands.Im more of an ass guy then titts,she has to have some ass cause if she doesnt then..............but also like someone mentioned before she would be to get dirty and do activities and not worry about her hair and shyt like that.Im 6'1, height also plays in.

Originally posted by happyface

attachment.php?postid=1605196

This is my type.........

When its time to get down I dont dicriminate,but if we're talking about girlfriend material tehn its different.Like a female to have nice feet and nice hands.Im more of an ass guy then titts,she has to have some ass cause if she doesnt then..............but also like someone mentioned before she would be to get dirty and do activities and not worry about her hair and shyt like that.Im 6'1, height also plays in.

Thats every guys type chief........

short girls are greatest~! 5'-5.5' ...i'm not too picky on body types, but thin to athletic build and a cute cute face is a must (gonna be looking at that more than anything) and everything just seems to flow from there it seems. but nationality wise, anything southern european (greek, italians, spanish) or south american! i love dark features!!! dark eyes, dark hair, dark complection~love love love it. ;)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by djjonstephen

Thats every guys type chief........

speak for yo self nigga! the girl need to gain about 65 lbs!

im 5'2 and i usually end up with guys 6 feet and taller and i love it...like i3itch mentioned it it gives a safe feeling.............dont have a specific type but gotta be honest, spontaneous and have a great sense of humor:D

Originally posted by sexxyh

im 5'2 and i usually end up with guys 6 feet and taller and i love it...like i3itch mentioned it it gives a safe feeling.............

but see, that sounds like a myth, or something you make yourself up to believe.

Height really has nothing to do with security. I know a few "tall" guys who are anything BUT secure.

Originally posted by gmccookny

but see, that sounds like a myth, or something you make yourself up to believe.

Height really has nothing to do with security. I know a few "tall" guys who are anything BUT secure.

They don't mean, like, "secure vs insecure"... rather secure, as in "safety" secure...

Hmmmmm, i'd say for a chick i'm tall... 5'8

sometimes i purposly wear 5" heels, to try to scare away shorter guys.. it never works.. hahahahaha i think you 5'6 guys like see legs the same length as your body and you like run over and hump my knee!

but i dont know what my type is.....

besides i think im blinde.. lol

i see pix of my exes and i dont know what i was thinking...

Originally posted by gmccookny

So if a guy is like 5'9'', but built and has broad shoulders, is that "safety" secure :confused:

Don't ask me, I'm not the one who said I wanted someone who made me feel secure. :tongue:

As for me... the type of security I look for in a man's arms, is not a physical one... it doesn't hurt to know that a guy would be able to protect you, if it came down to that... but first and foremost, I want to be able to feel emotional security.

since im 6'2 205lbs ....my ideal girl would be from 5'6 -5'10, nice medium sized body , athletic and outgoing (clubber type girl).

Has to have intelligence ,knows how to have a conversation and isn't a golddigger !

;)