Clubplanet Nightlife Community

.....yoga......

misk

...lol..well...yea.....some of it is funny guy or girl lol.....i was watching tv...and this man was doing it........and well.....i am not sure how he manages with his balls and all lmao...>DEEP THOUGHTS!

Originally posted by phatman

...i knew a guy who could bring his balls all the up into his body...like some magical elevator lift...but it was told not showed, so maybe he was shittin me....

that would be cool to see..

Originally posted by phatman

...i knew a guy who could bring his balls all the up into his body...like some magical elevator lift...but it was told not showed, so maybe he was shittin me....

Sumo wrestlers do that. The muscles are there on everybody -- they bring the testicles in and out depending on the temperature (spermies are delicate creatures!) -- it's just a question of doing it intentionally! :screwy:

Originally posted by gmccookny

I love yoga, been doing it for years.

I don't look funny doing the sun salutation ;)

When I first started I could not do the downward dog... lol

but now Im good... I can do them all....

Yoga might look funny to some but its by far the most

relaxing experience you can ever have...

Pss... Yoga makes a man flexible think of what he can

do for you.. Come on girls think outside the BOX...

:):D

Originally posted by naughtybabe

When I first started I could not do the downward dog... lol

but now Im good... I can do them all....

Yoga might look funny to some but its by far the most

relaxing experience you can ever have...

Pss... Yoga makes a man flexible think of what he can

do for you.. Come on girls think outside the BOX...

:):D

Kool. I had trouble with one move that was named after a bird. Damn, i can't remember.

Yoga is cool cuz you're using so much at one time. The mind is relaxing and being caried away.... the body stretches.....the lungs and breathing slow down.... and holding the moves for a while strengthens the body :cool:

Originally posted by gmccookny

Kool. I had trouble with one move that was named after a bird. Damn, i can't remember.

Yoga is cool cuz you're using so much at one time. The mind is relaxing and being caried away.... the body stretches.....the lungs and breathing slow down.... and holding the moves for a while strengthens the body :cool:

i absolutely loved Yoga when i took it at school...it was crazy how you just standing there in certain positions would feell ike your body is burning...

the sun salutaion took me a lil bit to get down, but i finally got it now...the one thing i hated was when our teacher would come around when we were doing the" downward dog" & rolodex our hips more than they already were...i am rpetty flexible, but i had both of my feet flat ont he floor, it felt great, but she was torchurin me showin the class how "once you becomemore flexible you will look like this"

i think i need to start doin yoga again once i go back to school.