Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Honestly...... HOW BIG IS YOUR ASS?

georgym

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hm... if the average woman is 5'4" and 145 lbs, i might think the average woman's butt might be a bit wider than that. ;]

but proportion is such a varied and wonderful thing. for example, i'm 30+ lbs and 7" inches bigger than TastyT, but my rear is only 2" bigger! yet from what i can remember, Ms. T doesn't look unproportioned and her butt isn't noticeable in a bad way. :tongue:

Derr...

While I was in the shower this morning, it occured to me that my measurement used to be 34", not 36... IDK why I was thinking 36..

Anyhoo, I took out the old measuring tape, and apparently I am now up to 35 1/2. So I unwittingly exaggerated by half an inch. My bustline went up an inch too!!!- but that might just be b/c I'm premenstrual... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by LikmyLipz

ugh my ass is mammoth......

i have huge hips...

and some how at work, they bring my ass into every convo...:(

that's me too....i love my ass, but at times, when guys r only talkin about that shit when i see them it really pisses me off....i am thinkin i may be 38, but i honestly think it's even bigger...i am at work now & won't be able to measure it til i get home

Originally posted by erica127

that's me too....i love my ass, but at times, when guys r only talkin about that shit when i see them it really pisses me off....i am thinkin i may be 38, but i honestly think it's even bigger...i am at work now & won't be able to measure it til i get home

U have a nice bootie :tongue: Take pride.