Clubplanet Nightlife Community

tanning

it really depends on the power of the bed/standup

i prefer standup because its cleaner

(your not lieing where someone else has lied before)

it gives you a more even tan then a bed

and the beds tend to make me burn more b/c ure body is pressed up right against the lamps.

its all about preference i guess

when u go tanning just ask the people that work there for the best machine they have (the one with the most power and least uv rays)

it might be a bed or it might be standup

I do go tanning once a week and then use banana boat deep dark blend rub on spray.....

you CAN NOT turn orange if you have a base color.....ANY SELF TANNER will turn you orange if you are white and do not have a base color........

I really recommend this one specifically though....its very brown, healthy and natural looking....no streaks.....and it lasts.

I know this girl that used the spray booth, i saw her later that night when she used it that morning, and it didn't look orangy or anything, looked fine. But I wouldn't be satisfied about how dark it gets you. I would use it if you really care about your skin or if you burn and don't ever tan.

A woman I know is starting her own business with the airbrush tanning machine. This is what all the movie stars use because the sun and tanning salons damages and ages your skin BADLY... wrinkles, freckles... (remember the old lady fom Something About Mary LOL). This business is going to kick off realll good. Im down to use it especially winter time.

i used to go tanning, but always ended up getting burned to a crisp. i did notice if u use the tanning lotion that they sell at the stores it prevents u from burning so much.

as for that spray stuff...whats the point? it last for 3 days max, and then youre back to where u started from...except youre 30 bucks lighter in your wallet.

:)

its the summer time, go to the beach. it looks better, lasts longer, and makes u feel better than the fake-n-bake.

PS: lomenus, nice sig!!! even though its schumacher, rubio had an incredible race at silverstone 2 weeks ago!!!!!

PS: lomenus, nice sig!!! even though its schumacher, rubio had an incredible race at silverstone 2 weeks ago!!!!!

CIAO petp!

THat race at Silverstone was the RACE of the SEASON!!

:spin2:

SO many drivers passing,

Montoya, Da Matta led for a while,

Schumacher battling back from 10th place to pick up points,

AW-FUCKEN-SOME race! so much fun:bounce:

Lets hop its teh same on sunday in Germany,

I got Speedtv channel so when I gethome from work,

I m gonna watch today s qaulifying laps from Germany!!

F1 the PINACLE in 4 wheel racing!!

FUCK those billy-bobs redneck nascar, :finger:

PEACE MIAMI!!!

Titans beat down!!

best race in in a long time, i love to seen rubens win, he's such an awesome guy...though brazil this year was crazy too with all the rain and spin-outs!!!!!

(i wont ruin it for you by telling u who is 1st in qualifying today...i took a peek at f1-live.com)

rumor has it montoya will be going to mclaren next season...that will be nuts; kimi and jpm on one team, especially if they work the kinks out of the new mp-18.

ciao tifosi!!!!

rumor has it montoya will be going to mclaren next season...

NAAAA>

Montoya n Ralph Schulacher make a great team on BMW-Williams,

but they both too good to be a number #2 driver....

me says Montoya signs with Ferrari, when Michael retires....

fripic6_800x600.bmp?

PEACE MIAMI!!

I just did the airbrush tanning yesterday, and it looks fantastic

I use self tanner all the time, with a white base, and have never had a problem, but I also mix mousterizer with the tanner

who the hell has time to lay out at the beach, when you can do it in ten minutes. :tongue:

Originally posted by diabolique007

who the hell has time to lay out at the beach, when you can do it in ten minutes. :tongue:

i have the time LOL :)

but lately the weather has been too shitty so tanning it is..:( id much rather have a natural tan from the pool or beach.. looks better and whoever said it makes u feel better than a bed-tan is right :aright:

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by linabina

id much rather have a natural tan from the pool or beach.. looks better and whoever said it makes u feel better than a bed-tan is right :aright:

I agree, natural sun gives me a much deeper and longer lasting tan.....but in Fall and Winter, I have no choice but to go fake n bake once in a while so I'm not pasty white :tongue:

Originally posted by badassmafuka

Stand up is way better

Stand up is better bc it gets under your arms and on your sides, which most beds miss.....

I just can't go in stand ups though - I always get all light headed and feel like I'm going to pass out :(

So while I'm in the bed, I try to keep my arms behind my head for a little while and twist my lower half to get each sides :hat:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Stand up is better bc it gets under your arms and on your sides, which most beds miss.....

I just can't go in stand ups though - I always get all light headed and feel like I'm going to pass out :(

So while I'm in the bed, I try to keep my arms behind my head for a little while and twist my lower half to get each sides :hat:

does that work?

and i always tend to get a white spot on my tailbone from the tanning bed... anyone else get this?

Originally posted by linabina

does that work?

and i always tend to get a white spot on my tailbone from the tanning bed... anyone else get this?

It works pretty well....I usually do it the last few minutes I'm in the bed...I mean it can't hurt, so what the heck ;)

YES I get that spot on my tailbone too!!!! :confused: :confused: