Clubplanet Nightlife Community

fools goin to exit

im here workin at 59th and 10th ave and i see all these fools going to exit. its like groups of either 4 guys who are all wearing corny prefaded jeans (i cant beleive people actually wear these AND think they look good) and have the same spiky haircut cuz they all go out shopping together and do each others hair; or its like 3 losers and like one hot chic who is stringin these guys around to be treated like a princess. cmon guys shes not givin it up to anyone of you. and these groups keep comijn all night which makes me think people need to just be themselves, and not what mtv says is cool

i didnt think mtv said that was cool, but then again I refuse to watch mtv because my gf watches that shit 24/7. I almost threw the direct tv box out the window cause I couldn't take another real word rerun episode. Anyway.....No thugged out hiphop heads goin into exit?????????

i dont watch mtv really either. but sometimes my friends watch trl and everyone is dressed the same. they wear fancy ass clothes that are made to look dingy and torn up cuz they are hip. the worst is when girls wear shirts that are cut to look like they have been ripped, i hate that. same shit on bet, everyone looks mad corny with there fake jewlery and crap. i think the new in thing is black guys that look white with puffy hair. that guy on mtv looks like that guy who looks like american idol who looks like all these other "exotic" looking people. when will people realize that companies cant create coolness, and it cant be bought. i swear one day britney spears is gonna wear pepparoni on her nipples as a bra and the next day your gonna hear about all the accidents caused by young girls getting attacked by dogs after putting pepperoni on their nipples.

Originally posted by t0nythelover

l i swear one day britney spears is gonna wear pepparoni on her nipples as a bra and the next day your gonna hear about all the accidents caused by young girls getting attacked by dogs after putting pepperoni on their nipples.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You're right, alot of shit that is "in style" now, I just have to laugh at. Can you say 80's, what the fuck was I thinking wearing that all over again?

im here workin at 59th and 10th ave and i see all these fools going to exit. its like groups of either 4 guys who are all wearing corny prefaded jeans (i cant beleive people actually wear these AND think they look good) and have the same spiky haircut cuz they all go out shopping together and do each others hair; or its like 3 losers and like one hot chic who is stringin these guys around to be treated like a princess. cmon guys shes not givin it up to anyone of you. and these groups keep comijn all night which makes me think people need to just be themselves, and not what mtv says is cool

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Those guys are funny. lol

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ooohhhh... someone sounds like a hater...aren't faded jeans "in" these days... and i thought exit would be full of hip hop heads???

u are a plain and simple HATERRRRRRRRR!!

worry about yourself, not others..

peace

jonathan

:laugh:

How ironic that a schlep such as yourself has to bust on others' appearance. I assume that matchstick in your sig is you. You scrawny-assed, anorexic African famine victim; if you had dreads, I'd grab you by your ankles and use you to mop the floor. I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are.

:knife:

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

How ironic that a schlep such as yourself has to bust on others' appearance. I assume that matchstick in your sig is you. You scrawny-assed, anorexic African famine victim; if you had dreads, I'd grab you by your ankles and use you to mop the floor. I've seen wounds that were better dressed than you are.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by GrammarPolice

:laugh::bowdown::aright:

if people want to wear their "A/X tight t-shirts" and their sunglasses,,let them wear it...even though i personally don't like that style, they have a right to their own clothing choice...its their own personal style just like I have my own personal style and you have your own personal style....(just expressing my opinion)

Those people sound like the typical Jersey meth heads who used to frequent Exit (think most of that crowd has moved a bit downtown to SF and Webster Hall). Most of those people are so funny to watch because they normally don't go for the music, they go to try to hit on any girl that moves.

Stay away from Exit. Maybe one day it'll be taken over by someone who can run a party and get good djs to come back.