Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How was everyone's weekend???

Originally posted by sweetie029

The beach...jetski's....alcohol....beer pong...best weekend of the summer so far :D

wow, sounds good:aright:

where were you, jersey shore

?

I headed up to Woodstock, my friend's boss has a house up there. Bar b Q, swimming, drinking, :smoke: and rest :zzz:

:)

Originally posted by gmccookny

wow, sounds good:aright:

where were you, jersey shore

?

I headed up to Woodstock, my friend's boss has a house up there. Bar b Q, swimming, drinking, :smoke: and rest :zzz:

:)

Not jersey....I was in Long Beach 1st (my friend's father has a huge house on the bay) & is only a few blocks from the beach...They own a boat & jetski's...Then I went up to Westchester...It was hectic but fun...

Sounds like your weekend was a good one 2 :D

all in all, it was solid

pooltime on saturday

dinner at Avras saturday night...verry yummy

sunday spent with dad and neice at the liberty science center

topped off with sex and the city and some ben and jerry's oatmeal chunk

werd

Originally posted by c-luv

Me + Temps= FUCKIN DRUNK....

i had a great weekend all together :D

i seriously spent 15 seconds inside temps. waited online for like 10 min, payed for me and my girl (obviously they didnt accept vip cards) waited until my friends payed and walked right out. we heard it was too packed, so we never bothered to come back. merge was awesome though.

heard denny was playing good shit :confused:

Originally posted by incredulous

i seriously spent 15 seconds inside temps. waited online for like 10 min, payed for me and my girl (obviously they didnt accept vip cards) waited until my friends payed and walked right out. we heard it was too packed, so we never bothered to come back. merge was awesome though.

Yeh he played his usual set witha few old school songs that every flipped for....water was being flung everywhere at the end....it was a great night!;)

Yeh he played his usual set witha few old school songs that every flipped for....water was being flung everywhere at the end....it was a great night!;)

.....HAHAH!....how about when the lights came on.....and we realized gina was a wet rat! lmao........btw.....INCREDULOUS's "GIRL".......is alicia....lol...........they are gay and didnt wanna chill:tongue:

Originally posted by incredulous

I was at Merge and didnt see your girl (seen pictures from Cp and Missy has a couple with her in them). I was actually lookin for some people from CP cause I seen Notallthere at the bar and was curious to some faces behind the names.

Merge was a good time though. Temps really isnt my style... toooo packed, and tooo many guys bumping into you.

Originally posted by origskeemr

I was at Merge and didnt see your girl (seen pictures from Cp and Missy has a couple with her in them). I was actually lookin for some people from CP cause I seen Notallthere at the bar and was curious to some faces behind the names.

Merge was a good time though. Temps really isnt my style... toooo packed, and tooo many guys bumping into you.

Josh was just lookin for people to talk to cuz he went there alone and didnt want anyone to know he has no friends...:tongue::D:idea:

Originally posted by misk

.....HAHAH!....how about when the lights came on.....and we realized gina was a wet rat! lmao........btw.....INCREDULOUS's "GIRL".......is alicia....lol...........they are gay and didnt wanna chill:tongue:

yes...gina was rather soaked...but as a whole...water throwing is very fun:D

Josh was just lookin for people to talk to cuz he went there alone and didnt want anyone to know he has no friends...:tongue::D:idea:

yes thats why I make friends with the spanish janitors so I pretend that I am someone special... Me and the paper towel guy in the bathroom go back like car seats...:blank:

Originally posted by origskeemr

yes thats why I make friends with the spanish janitors so I pretend that I am someone special... Me and the paper towel guy in the bathroom go back like car seats...:blank:

LMAO!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

yes...gina was rather soaked...but as a whole...water throwing is very fun:D

...we broadcasted a live set from Denny like 6 years ago over the web...it was the last night of the summer...labor day weekend...and thank GOD someone told us to cover our computers...it was a water park that night...to date the event...the Tamperer (sp) was the song of the summer...Denny played it when the lights came on...

Originally posted by misk

INCREDULOUS's "GIRL".......is alicia....lol...........they are gay and didnt wanna chill:tongue:

Hey snotrag.........once we heard you could not move in Temps, we decided to stay at Merge....! Sorry I'd rather be gay and able to move! ;)

P.S. You better not be gay this Thursday and come to SP, since you missed last week! :nono:

Originally posted by Mystify22

Hey snotrag.........once we heard you could not move in Temps, we decided to stay at Merge....! Sorry I'd rather be gay and able to move! ;)

P.S. You better not be gay this Thursday and come to SP, since you missed last week! :nono:

......lol........stop with the gay talk! lol............besides.....sp is a all systems go..full speed ahead....joyous celebration...starring....well....me and u.....i'm sure can gina and sara will be joining as well......:D