Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Massage Parlors?

nomembername

I went one time for a legitimate massage. As i lay there in my towel, getting the best massage of my life, the girl tells me to turn over. Then she takes the towel off and says "now i do front".

I reluctantly allowed her to do so. Afterwards, i felt so guilty and ashamed.

:laugh:

Originally posted by tommyarmani

I went one time for a legitimate massage. As i lay there in my towel, getting the best massage of my life, the girl tells me to turn over. Then she takes the towel off and says "now i do front".

I reluctantly allowed her to do so. Afterwards, i felt so guilty and ashamed.

:laugh:

you don't have to lie... you loved it. :):( :( :)

Originally posted by flying_high

Damn the guys on this board get dumber by the year....

...joeg... you used to be not THAT bad... but now, all I can say....wow what happened to you...some girl really broke you or what....

this board went to hell a long time ago... 95% of what i post on here is a joke...

you don't honestly think i believe in what i wrote in this thread, do you? ;)

Originally posted by nomembername

Way to act like a little bitch as soon as some chick with a pussy talks to you.:no:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

get fucked...

i don't think a serious thing has come out of my mouth (or been typed) in over a year now...

but that girl really is a cunt... and everything i said has an element of truth behind it... but i tend to just get lost in the joke, hense things like "do the dishes, make him dinner, thats what a gal should do..." lol...

btw, are there girls without pussies??? :confused:

but that girl really is a cunt... and everything i said has an element of truth behind it... but i tend to just get lost in the joke, hense things like "do the dishes, make him dinner, thats what a gal should do..." lol...

Thanks again sweetie for my wonderful compliments. Are you really that effected by what I say that it makes you stoop to the level of calling me such awful names. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you make alot of money, cause with you attitude your gonna need to spend a lot of money to ensure yourself ass for the rest of your life.

:sperm: It is probablly better that you only get some from paid whores. We wouldn't want you in a relationship where you could reproduce. Who the hell would want you as a father.

Originally posted by hotlikelava

Thanks again sweetie for my wonderful compliments. Are you really that effected by what I say that it makes you stoop to the level of calling me such awful names. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I hope you make alot of money, cause with you attitude your gonna need to spend a lot of money to ensure yourself ass for the rest of your life.

:sperm: It is probablly better that you only get some from paid whores. We wouldn't want you in a relationship where you could reproduce. Who the hell would want you as a father.

lol, don't feel so flattered, i do it to everyone...

and yes, i do need money to drown out my awful life with monetary crap to make myself feel better... look at my sig...

and i can't disagree with the father one... i should have an Abortion Clinic EZ pass... even I don't want my awful disease spread to the gene pool...

but with all that being said... i'd still like to make sure theres a rusty hanger near by if you ever get a "+" on a home pregnancy test... ;)

yea, there are definitely massage places spotted throughout the city and queens. do i agree with it? not necessarily but whatever. if you need to take care of business there are places to get it taken care of.

obviously, the places to go to are wherever there is a concentration of asian people (not to stereotype, but it's the truth). 32nd street, tons. chinatown, tons. though i'd assume it was cleaner at 32nd st.

if you're in queens, obviously head into flushing.

good luck, get laid! :laugh:

• 1 year later...
We did last time.. Asian Karoke, the bar is on wheels and the Russians are mean lookin... def good time.

yeah I know that's why you have to come this time...I was expecting that shit last time GF played there but instead it was just Stymie drinking Sex on the Beaches and trying to sell me drugs....

yeah I know that's why you have to come this time...I was expecting that shit last time GF played there but instead it was just Stymie drinking Sex on the Beaches and trying to sell me drugs....

Ya stymie is pretty soft, he talks a mean game tho.... ;)

He loves couches!

We'll be ready this time.