Clubplanet Nightlife Community

girls: regarding being eaten out...

hroark

Most: Kissing all over my back.....ughhh this drives me bonkers, I dunno what it is I just love it :drool:

Least: Anything to do with poking, playing, fondleing my asshole...AHH that is far from a turn on...do not make your way over there!! STOP IT! lol

Ladies, you're not getting his question... he's asking about going down, things you like and things you don't like.

Here's something I wrote the other day:

Generic advice is just that... every woman likes something different. Only speaking for myself...

Make sure your tongue is extremely WET at all times... be it from your saliva or our juices, it matters not...

Harder is not always better... I personally find softer touches to provide MUCH greater stimulation, whereas more pressure= either not being able to feel as much, or even pain... she is a sensitive little organ, please treat her as such...

No stiff tongue please... to me that kind of feels like jabbing... I prefer a nice soft, gently gliding tongue...

Slide your tongue back n' forth across the inner labia a bit... esp. towards the top... there's a little indent right btwn the hood and the lips that is SUPER sensitive...

Massage the g-spot with a finger (some might prefer more than one)...

So... soft, wet tongue, gently massaging the clitoris, up down, side to side... mmmm... start out slower, speed up as climax approaches, lick the lips, and possibly the one universal rule is CONSISTENCY when the orgasm is approaching

And then... back off... don't be surprised if she shoves your head away, lol, that little nub gets WAAAAY sensitive right after cumming...

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tastyt

Ladies, you're not getting his question... he's asking about going down, things you like and things you don't like.

Generic advice is just that... every woman likes something different. Only speaking for myself...

Make sure your tongue is extremely WET at all times... be it from your saliva or our juices, it matters not...

Harder is not always better... I personally find softer touches to provide MUCH greater stimulation, whereas more pressure= either not being able to feel as much, or even pain... she is a sensitive little organ, please treat her as such...

No stiff tongue please... to me that kind of feels like jabbing... I prefer a nice soft, gently gliding tongue...

Slide your tongue back n' forth across the inner labia a bit... esp. towards the top... there's a little indent right btwn the hood and the lips that is SUPER sensitive...

So... soft, wet tongue, gently massaging the clitoris, up down, side to side... mmmm... start out slower, speed up as climax approaches, lick the lips, and possibly the one universal rule is CONSISTENCY when the orgasm is approaching

And then... back off... don't be surprised if she shoves your head away, lol, that little nub gets WAAAAY sensitive right after cumming...

that really got me horny.

Originally posted by tastyt

I think I love you! Can you give a description like that on sucking dick?

Originally posted by nomembername

Just to be clear...on how YOU like to suck dick.:swallow:

LOL

What I wrote was my own personal preference on what I like to receive... which means that you men should write how you like to get it sucked! :bj::D

my ex never even touched my clit :confused::no: . what was up with that? i ended up doing most of the work myself, and almost poking his eyes out.

tastyt said some good stuff, but lots was over my head, as i've never received oral sex nearly as good as she has, obviously :laugh: !!!

one thing that hasn't been mentioned, though, is that a nibble (not with teeth, exactly, but kind of a pull with lips) here and there is divine :drool: ...

good times

lets thank all the ladies!!!!!!!!!

to put it in a nutshell

lick eith a wet toungue

and put ur finger in

and do the cum here acction with it

and thats what she will do!!!!!!!!

as for us guys....as long as u dont use the

teeth too much, and u play with our balls!!!!!!

were satisfied!!!!! were easy creatures!!!!!!!

if u could deep throaht its a plus, but if u cant

we will take it anyways

if u swallow thats awesome, but

if u dont thats fine as well

well to everybody....happy oral sex!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

im gonna go put this all to good use

good times r here again!!!!!!!

Originally posted by entheogen808

yeah, i know the risks involved...i was just asking if anyone out there actually practices safe oral sex.

With a dental dam??

Those things are funny looking, I went to the aids walk one year and they give out this packet of dental dams, condoms even FINGER CONDOMS!!

Who wears a finger condom:confused:

Originally posted by weyes

tastyt said some good stuff, but lots was over my head, as i've never received oral sex nearly as good as she has, obviously :laugh: !!!

one thing that hasn't been mentioned, though, is that a nibble (not with teeth, exactly, but kind of a pull with lips) here and there is divine :drool: ...

Hehe... I'm not completely sure how much of it I've actually had done to me, as opposed to things I've discovered about myself, by myself, that I *want* done to me... it's hard to keep it all straight, it's not like I'm taking notes at the time, lol...

And you're totally right about the nibbling thing... I have had actual teeth used down there, but it's a tricky maneuver that should not be attempted by amateurs...