Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oh no!!!...:( :( :(...

the building is for sale, that DOES not mean Arc is for sale, Arc probably has a lot of time left on their lease, or else they would not have dropped loot into the remodeling,

it would be nice to hear danny somewhere w/o bright grey walls though :)

the end was near when they renmaed it 'arc'. Guess it's going to be battle.net 24/7 now for you instead of 24/6. And probably more piss poor embodied hate posts on frday evenings.

Here's a little sugar love thrown your way to ease your pain.

cakes.jpg

choco.gif

Originally posted by ivehadit

the end was near when they renmaed it 'arc'. Guess it's going to be battle.net 24/7 now for you instead of 24/6. And probably more piss poor embodied hate posts on frday evenings.

cakes.jpg

choco.gif

Dude, stop responding yourself already. Come on man, two handles are fine, a third is just getting way out of hand.

Stop bothering with CP already.

Originally posted by Xpander

Dude, stop responding yourself already. Come on man, two handles are fine, a third is just getting way out of hand.

Stop bothering with CP already.

I am not Phonk and you just insulted the shit out of me. Please. Mike is a fat Indian slob that jerks off to Tomb raider and dreams aboutfucking joeg in that batteship he calls and ass and I am from the oldschool CP (guess who).

And as for love handles - I have none, but I'm guessing Phonk has about 13 - in honor of a bker's dozen.

Now fuck off xpander, becasue you clearly lost a chromosome along the way.

Eat me you stupid piece of shit,

I H I

Originally posted by ivehadit

cakes.jpg

choco.gif

:laugh: :laugh:

i thought it was funny

Originally posted by embodiedhate

:love:

So did I :laugh:. I really can't tell which one of my hate names I've been better with, this one or IHI.. I guess only time will tell you barnyard pissdrinking horsecock smoker. :aright:

Yes, I'm embodied hate and Phonk. I have an ass the size of toledo and a cool ranch dorito addiction that even Evan frowns at. I sit around in my tighty whiteys and play battle.net while i fashion a feeding bag filled with cheetoes and blocks of cheese to my doughy face. I beg Joeg to plow me in the ppochute necasue the touch of a man is better than the touch of no one. And besides, he's got some sweet man titties. I used faggot smilies.

I H I

Originally posted by embodiedhate

:love:

So did I :laugh:. I really can't tell which one of my hate names I've been better with, this one or IHI.. I guess only time will tell you barnyard pissdrinking horsecock smoker. :aright:

i like the other name better..this name is too fabricated

and besides the other one has tekpooch in it :laugh: