Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Just Got Fired!

flavanugz

Verizon actually does suck.

I've been screwed by the bastards many a time, I think they're worse to their employees cause we're "family" so they can do what they want.

When I first started working there I'd wear my badge on a keyring around my neck, and sometimes I'd forget to take it off after work and I'd go to the supermarket and be immediately assaulted by angry consumers such as yourself.

Now the ID stays in a back corner of my wallet, rarely seeing the light of day.

It's the Verizon Curse.

Originally posted by stymie

i dont like those at all, even though its like the fastest whip you can buy. it looks cool in the pic but when you see it up close its kinda cheezy. its not as sporty looking as a gixxer.

he should have gotten a gsxr 1000.

Pick up this, after you sell your crocth rocket:

http://www.hondamotorcycles.com/watercraft/model.asp?ModelName=AquaTrax+R%2D12X&ModelYear=2003&ModelId=ARX1200T23&bhcp=1

Originally posted by flavanugz

So, I just got fired from a job for the first time ever. Its a weird feeling I must say but it doesnt really bother me. The job sucked very badly and was easily the most boring job I have ever had. All i would do all day was fucking sweep and vacuum up messes that fucking electricains would make. Thats all I would do, with an occasional sidejob here and there. The task took less than 3 braincells so I was kinda hoping I would get fired.

Apparently, I may/may not have been taking a nap during work. The boss had like 4 people looking for me. Oh well, life goes on. Now the only problem is figuring out how im gonna make money for the next few weeks. Only serious answers need apply.....and yes i plan on selling stuff.

ebay.com

Originally posted by nycchic24

my company just got bought out! :( although i have a job today.. the future is very uncertain.

i feel your pain right now. i have a pit in the bottom of my stomach

:( Bleck. Sorry to hear that. Never know what will come of it though. Good luck!

Originally posted by nycchic24

my company just got bought out! :( although i have a job today.. the future is very uncertain.

i feel your pain right now. i have a pit in the bottom of my stomach

That stinks Sue, but don't worry too much about it. Buyouts can really work in your favor sometimes, you never know really. You could end up liking the new company more. And even if you got laid off, that usually works out for the best too. A change of jobs can be just what the doctor ordered (well, that and whatever the hell flavanugz is selling). Good luck with everything and I'm sure it'll work out for the best.

Oh, and remember, you'll always have a job as a flavaho!