Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congrats to the 9 Cooljunkie finalists.....

lavosdeldiablo

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by cooljunkie

Oscar had a residency at Lime but that finished a while ago. As far as we know he has no new residency, but please let us know if that's not true...

so now your telling me that stryke could have entered since he doesnt have a residency ??

or maybe hex hector cause he dont have one either?

or maybe jimmy toural

Originally posted by andrewthomas

so now your telling me that stryke could have entered since he doesnt have a residency ??

or maybe hex hector cause he dont have one either?

or maybe jimmy toural

Andrew Stop IT!!!!!! Damn you really sound like hater! C'mon now dude! Give props where they are due! Please!

Originally posted by cheekeetika

Andrew Stop IT!!!!!! Damn you really sound like hater! C'mon now dude! Give props where they are due! Please!

no im not hating but its not fair to the other djs to enter when oscar has a WHOLE promotion team working for him and promoting his name and he already established residencies in miami

i think the other djs are the ones gettign jipped cause when it comes to the finals time oscars promotion team will promote the party and make everyone go vote for him, when maybe the kid who has no friends will be the better dj just will get no applaud cause its all oscars friends there

Originally posted by blendprod

oscar has no residency .....and deserves to be in the competition and problably will win!!!!he is really good......and have a brillant future ahead......suport dont hate!!

does oakenfold have a residency???

dont hate oakenfold support him

i nominate oakey as a cool junkie finalist

Originally posted by andrewthomas

no im not hating but its not fair to the other djs to enter when oscar has a WHOLE promotion team working for him and promoting his name and he already established residencies in miami

i think the other djs are the ones gettign jipped cause when it comes to the finals time oscars promotion team will promote the party and make everyone go vote for him, when maybe the kid who has no friends will be the better dj just will get no applaud cause its all oscars friends there

I'll vote for you Andrew! I like'd your mix I downloaded recently...oh and next time, don't record the AIM chimes when IMing dude!:D

Originally posted by cooljunkie

Oscar had a residency at Lime but that finished a while ago. As far as we know he has no new residency, but please let us know if that's not true...

as much as people are bashing AT , he may have a point. what exactly was the rule concerning DJ's with residencies past or present? it’s also very odd that the final ,if I’m not mistaken is being held at " Lime" where one the finalists was a resident. I don’t think AT is hating, but certainly some clarification is in order. ;)

It's a difficult line to draw, because many DJ's have had residencies at one time or another. In our opinion, Oscar is still a new DJ and is eligible to enter.

Regarding Lime, that's just a coincidence.

And about AT's promoter comment, the heats are judged by a panel. The public vote result will only be announced after the winners are chosen, and will not affect the outcome.

Seems to me that its true there was nothing saying that DJS that have had past residencies couldn't enter.... heres an idea for maybe next year....add that only participants that do not currently have a residency or that have not held one in the last 6 months could enter....or something like that.