Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Cramps... ? for the ladies- guys beware

nSyNcBaBy

try to stay away from salt and sugar

take IBUPROFEN, not asprin, and maybe some Midol

lay down with some heating pads on your tummy and if you dont have any heating pads try some hot towels

and last but not least, some exercise is definitly good

we all know how you feel girl:(

Over the counter medications never work for me.. I get really

bad cramps.. If You are not taking anything the only thing I

can tell you for you to do is put a HOT water pouch

right on your tummy.. that works wonders..

I also heard that Celebrex is really good.

Ask your doctor!

(haha I just sounded like a commercial)

Good luck with your cramps - god knows I hate getting mine :(

what i usually do is take midol cramp.. lay down with a heating pad and nap... sleeping it off usually lets the meds kick in and the heat relax the muscles and when i wake up i usually feel a lil better

so hopefully itll work well enough so i can go out later

this sucks

its times like these when i hate being female.

:cuss:

i used to get really bad cramps as well....they key, along with meds to help....is maintaining your diet.....

my gynie told me to avoid satisfying cravings (( salt vs sweet )) and to just eat very blandish the week before and during your period.....this means no caffeine, lots of water, nothing heavy....etc....

Listening to her worked wonders....now my cramps last for less than a day and are no where near as bad....another trick i learned to kick cravings was to take a stacker once a day in the morning.....but that's your decision

Lynne, I feel ya babes :( Cramps suck balls . . .

what works for me is motrin . . . I used to get really bad cramps as well. I remember when my ex used to come over during the aunt flow time and well he used to get kicked off the bed. I was like a fucken horse, he would not fuck with me during that time . . anyways rambling...

why dont u try curling up in a fetus position, that always helps me. Like with cramps, you have to find the right position that suits you and makes it go away. Sometimes it takes me hours to find that right spot. . .

Feel better bebe :kiss2:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by joeg

i hear giving blowsjobs helps... so go out and give as many guys as you can find a blowjob... i'm pretty sure it'll help... ;)

aaaaaaaahahaha

My college sex-ed teacher told us that sex or masturbation makes cramps go away immediately. Both methods are equal as long as you achieve orgasm. The uterine contractions of the orgasm help to expel menstrual fluids as well as relaxing muscles. Once I heard this I couldn't wait until my next period to arrive so I could try this. Sure enough, it works. Buh-bye Midol!

Originally posted by mala

My college sex-ed teacher told us that sex or masturbation makes cramps go away immediately. Both methods are equal as long as you achieve orgasm. The uterine contractions of the orgasm help to expel menstrual fluids as well as relaxing muscles. Once I heard this I couldn't wait until my next period to come so I could try this. Sure enough, it works. Buh-bye Midol!

****keeping thougths to self*****