Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats up with . . .

fierydesire

Originally posted by fierydesire

. . . a guy who says they love to eat the pun, but only did it once and says well I don't think you like it so I don't do it. Are you fucken kidding me???????.......................

negative8.jpg

Originally posted by ou812

negative8.jpg

haha :laugh: k I understood what I was saying. Basically, there are guys that say they love to eat a good pussy, then they eat it once, but then never do it again? WTf is up with that? Then they expect you to suck their dick :rolleyes: when they don't chomp on the pun . . . Selfish much?????????? :frust:

Guest gabo

i dont like the attitude that says Ill suck you off if you eat me out or vice versa. I eat pussy cause I want to and like it, not cause I am trying to get her to blow me. I also want her to blow me cause she wants to please me and not just to get eaten out.

i dunno but regardless of whether i give to a guy for some reason i always meet guys who are very enthuastic about going down on me... they want to lick my ass and everything and they say i taste SO sweet. lol. it is bizarre. i think it is because i always go out with assmen.

Originally posted by somebitch

i dunno but regardless of whether i give to a guy for some reason i always meet guys who are very enthuastic about going down on me... they want to lick my ass and everything and they say i taste SO sweet. lol. it is bizarre. i think it is because i always go out with assmen.

..:laugh:..You just made every chick on this board jealous...;)...

Guest gabo

<---assman:D

. . . a guy who says they love to eat the pun, but only did it once and says well I don't think you like it so I don't do it. Are you fucken kidding me???????:mad: Like guys don't mind to get :bj::swallow: and to :hump: but when it comes to :licker: some of you guys are selfish :frust:

You did freshen up before he went down there right... If a lady did that to me I would have some serious issues with as to why all of a sudden they changed there mind...

Then again some people are all talk just to get what they want out of the whole deal and assume that you will forget everything they said at one time or another. :rolleyes:

As for me... I dive in each and everytime before we get all down and dirty... And then sometimes afterwards... :licker: cant get enough of the muff... ;)

hmmm........whatchoo been eatin' lately?

Originally posted by elementx

You did freshen up before he went down there right... If a lady did that to me I would have some serious issues with as to why all of a sudden they changed there mind...

Then again some people are all talk just to get what they want out of the whole deal and assume that you will forget everything they said at one time or another. :rolleyes:

As for me... I dive in each and everytime before we get all down and dirty... And then sometimes afterwards... :licker: cant get enough of the muff... ;)

hah I am always fresh biotch :jerkoff::tongue: Yea I question it, I asked him last night he said he would and wants to do it. Maybe that is to shut me up . . .:confused: And I been :swallow: it more as of late, so you would think he would get down and gimme some head

so what up muff eater :licker:;)

i bet...

the number of girls who don't suck dick...

is far more than the number of guys who don't eat pussy...

so at least youz got better odds of gettin what you want...:D

i can't understand why someone wouldn't wanna get there partner where they need to go... oh well...:(

i had a recent experience with that... fustrating...

just move on... theres lots of better ass out there...

Originally posted by bodiii

i bet...

the number of girls who don't suck dick...

is far more than the number of guys who don't eat pussy...

so at least youz got better odds of gettin what you want...:D

i can't understand why someone wouldn't wanna get there partner where they need to go... oh well...:(

i had a recent experience with that... fustrating...

just move on... theres lots of better ass out there...

I know there is much more ass out there, but I kinda wanna train this one :tongue:;) He will eat the damn pun :licker::laugh:

Originally posted by gabo

i dont like the attitude that says Ill suck you off if you eat me out or vice versa. I eat pussy cause I want to and like it, not cause I am trying to get her to blow me. I also want her to blow me cause she wants to please me and not just to get eaten out.

:clap2:

I know there is much more ass out there, but I kinda wanna train this one :tongue:;) He will eat the damn pun :licker::laugh:

well...

good luck...:D

for myself though...

i usually end up bored with my students...:direct::bj:

they only do what i tell them...

i love wonderous variety...:tongue:

Originally posted by bodiii

well...

good luck...:D

for myself though...

i usually end up bored with my students...:direct::bj:

they only do what i tell them...

i love wonderous variety...:tongue:

:laugh:I've also been with him for several months and yea boredom does arise, but its more excitement than boredom . . .

and I'm really not the "teacher" :laugh2: . . . He is experienced but the pun thing I just think he isn't into it :(

have had teacher experiences and they suck . . at first its ok, then your like ugh do I have to teach you everything :jerkoff: