Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Denny's Birthday Weekend!!

TSETTOSSSSSSSSS!!!

I don't really understand how or why I am at work right now, but that's a whole different story! And to those that had today off :finger:

Saturday Night was absolutely insane! Denny's track selection... I mean what more could you ask for? Perfect mix of old, new... WAY BACK.. HOLY SHIT, the end of the night was just crazy:woah: The crowd was definitely feelin' every moment!

Angel 2003 is awesome!! Nice job Denny!:aright:

Sunday night... Started at Surf Club. What a Pleasant surprise to arrive and Richie is playing.. very nice set. Then back to Tempts and all I can say is DITTO! Kermzy..:love: Mrs. Tsettos .. FLAG ON THE PLAY!!!:rofl:

Denny.. your drunk spinning skills are impeccable! Happy Birthday and THANK YOU for another memorable weekend!!:D

Another memorable night at Tempts. Way to much pregame- Hey sayno did u notice we were the only alcoholics at the place? Then it was off to Tempts, thanks as always to Ceotter for drinks/shots all night long. Denny was incredible Saturday, I really loved the new Angel. Unfortunately I have work today and only made it to Surf yesterday, Santana played awesome in place of Tim Deluxe. 4 more weekends people, lets make the best of it...

absolutly NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!................................

great freeegin night, i finally got feeling back on the tips of my fingers and my legs, the vision is back and im ready for more!!!!

def. the best night at temps for digga this summer!!!!, as soon as i walked in i felt the good vibe and surrounded myself around a great CREW, and it was good to see some GOOD PEEPS!!!!!!!!!

GREAT SET............................

and to the other "BROTHERS" that leave early..........NOW THAT IS SOFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!..............................

Originally posted by njdionysus

I take back everything I said about Tempts this Summer, I had a greaaaaaaat time Sunday night. Sundays are the way to go, Saturdays are for the kids.

I know a certain little bunny who's quote about this particular matter is ..."SUNDAY NIGHTS AT TEMPTS SEPARATES THE MEN FROM THE BOYS!!!"

It does have alot of truth to it!

Originally posted by saynotodrama

I know a certain little bunny who's quote about this particular matter is ..."SUNDAY NIGHTS AT TEMPTS SEPARATES THE MEN FROM THE BOYS!!!"

It does have alot of truth to it!

Most def, Sunday nights there is much more room for me to :hoparound:

Tsettos absolutely ripped it up on sat and sun. Ohh my god Angel 2003 wow!!!! i was lovin hide u over amuka sickkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!! Tempts is insane and i just don t get the tsettos bashers.

Originally posted by djustinh

Denny played great last night for the hour and a half I was there. I think ill head over there every Sunday now ;)

..mother bitch!....i had to come home yest...and was lookin for someone to go back down with!...if i knew ur gay ass was going.........ugh.....................................im gonna slap u

Originally posted by misk

..mother bitch!....i had to come home yest...and was lookin for someone to go back down with!...if i knew ur gay ass was going.........ugh.....................................im gonna slap u

everytime im done at surf i normally just go home, but i decided to hang out with santana after i finished up. swung over there, must of had MAC MACHINE written across my forehead because 4 people asked me to buy them drinks...

but yes, believe it, i was there.

im playin early at surf next week, then again later on at night so come out for a change. bitch. :hat: