Clubplanet Nightlife Community

salvia

I bought some off an erowid.com recommended site last summer and was not impressed. First of all, they say that in order to get the best effects, you need to be alone in a quiet, dark room and laying down (so that you don't get knocked over when it kicks in.) I don't do drugs by myself, so I tried it with my friends and nothing really happened. I was a little giggly and kind of felt a little spiritual, but that was about it. I didn't have any hallucinations or visions or anything. Also, we had to smoke A LOT to get that teeny tiny buzz, so we probably could have felt the full effects if we had all night to smoke the stuff. I don't know - maybe I got some bum shit, but I don't think that the stuff is all it's cracked up to be.

heres the tiny bit that i know:

me and my friend packed like 3 bowls of it, didnt relaly feel anything but we were kinda apprehensive cause a lot of the literature warns that if you smoke to much you pretty much need a babysitter it fucks you up that bad. we smoked a joint a a little after and that definitely enhanced things, but i was definitely not hallucinating. i was just feeling happy and mellow.

later that night i met a dude who told me you need to take massive bong hits to really feel the effects. according to him, it makes you hallucinate like no other, but is nothing like shrooms...

has anyone felt anything remotely close to hallucinating when taking this stuff???

IMO, you really need the extract to "break through" with this stuff. try the 5X or 10X shit, and it helps to use a torch ligher, you really have to get it hot to have it work, and yes, you really have to hold it is a long time.

And for some reason, many people take 2-3 times of trying it before they break through.

and if your in doubt, no you didn't get to that salvia space.

Do it right and you melt through the floor into a different dimmension. Not super fun, but super intense.

I treid it with my bf, adn a friend, they seemed ok on it, but I severly hallucinated...for about 10 seconds. I've never done anything I didn't like, and I didn't really like it, or the total loss of reality that set in. Plus it was gone so fast, I don't see how it would be worth it..

Originally posted by shroomy

it helps to use a torch ligher, you really have to get it hot to have it work, and yes, you really have to hold it is a long time.

dear lord, i don't think i'm capable of doing anything that sounds like a science project in order to get "high." :what:

• 2 weeks later...

i tried that stuff in amsterdam - i didn't like it. i gave away the rest of the stuff i had. the effect is hard to describe, but i'll try: it kinda felt like a turbocharged whippit (nitrous oxide) and it felt like the room i was in was merging into itself - fuckin wierd. hell - i'll try anything once for the experience, but in this case i have no desire to try it again...

cheers!

actually its not bad once u no how to use it. i had like 10x extract and held it in for like 20 seconds each hit. i had 2 hits and i was good. I started becoming part of the floor and was going on an adventure. I felt like i was the floor and started feeling like i was the color green and everything seemed to duplicate all of a sudden. I noticed an asian girl sitting on my window sill, then she duplicated into a siamese twin. Their feet were stuck together, and then when it ended i felt like a came back from a different dimension.

actually its not bad once u no how to use it. i had like 10x extract and held it in for like 20 seconds each hit. i had 2 hits and i was good. I started becoming part of the floor and was going on an adventure. I felt like i was the floor and started feeling like i was the color green and everything seemed to duplicate all of a sudden. I noticed an asian girl sitting on my window sill, then she duplicated into a siamese twin. Their feet were stuck together, and then when it ended i felt like a came back from a different dimension.

this stuff is strong

if used with respect it can put the spirit with you in a big way

first you should try smoking the leaf...you might not see the spirit but it will see you

then try some extract

taken with a purpose salvia can be a very useful magical tool

take your (((time))) and learn how to use it

lovin you

• 3 weeks later...

its fucking different. k is a dissassociative anesthetic so you cant really say that u are hallucinating even when u are on a shitload of k. you may see cool visuals but its still not classified as being "hallucinating." in my opinion, salvia and being in a k hole is different, but hard to explain why. u can relate to salvia with substances such as 5 meo dmt, dmt, etc. where when u hallucinate, you will see things and make u believe that the transformation is really happening and what u are experiencing is a reality. your perception of reality is unclear, and u are hallucinating ur balls off. like u start becoming other objects and to describe ur salvia trip u can only say shit like "I was a brownie, and i tasted myself, and i tasted like chocolate. and i saw a little girl walking into the hole that made me feel like a chocolate candy bar." what im trying to say is. its a weird experience definitely worth trying out. and if ur gonna put time, effort and money into trying it, do it right. it's not like smoking weed, there are some things that u have to do to get the full effect.

Don't halucinate in a K-hole? OMG you can float through the cosmos as a point of light to the epicenter or knowledge (it just sucks you cant remember shit! :) )

but no its nothing like salvia, with k your almost along for the ride and observing. Salvia just demolishes reality as you know it and exposes your life to be a sham. (think red pill blue pill in the matrix)

And yes its common to have totally whacked experiences like becoming a brick of your grade school.

Originally posted by shroomy

Don't halucinate in a K-hole? OMG you can float through the cosmos as a point of light to the epicenter or knowledge (it just sucks you cant remember shit! :) )

I had such a crazy hole/out of body experience one time that I felt like I was in a Metroid game. The most fucked up part was that I was watching it from the 2 dimensional side view like in the original game. I was watching myself run through the levels, but it wasn't the regular screens, I was at my friends dorm room, and the screens were actually her dorm. The only way I could have seen it the way I did would be if I was floating outside and I could see through the wall.

Originally posted by unclefester401

I had such a crazy hole/out of body experience one time that I felt like I was in a Metroid game. The most fucked up part was that I was watching it from the 2 dimensional side view like in the original game. I was watching myself run through the levels, but it wasn't the regular screens, I was at my friends dorm room, and the screens were actually her dorm. The only way I could have seen it the way I did would be if I was floating outside and I could see through the wall.

...you should have turned yourself into the rolly-ball and planted bombs until you found the secret panel in the hallway..then you could have used your missle to break through and bombs again to propel you up the wall...I mean, thats what I always do...;)...