Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rules for the rest of the week

kaydup

Since no one will be here to regulate. We need to set some ground rules.

1. BE MORE FUNNY!!!

2. No more fake names.

A. Refer to # 1

4. Do not let anyone new in

21. Do not anger TeamJ5

C. Only 1 thread allowed for Groovefires whoring

7. And for crist sake just be more funny.

95. Stymie is only allowed 50 PM's (use them wisely buddy)

9. Check in on Evan from time to time, I worry about him

10. Listen to your Groovefire summer mix cd's, ooops never mind

I think that is about it.

But I do expect the funny back next week!!!!

And remember :shaky:

:spin2::clap::pint::rock:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

mizlissa, please refer to rule #1.

d:Rew, have a blast out in vegas. Do lots of things I wouldn't do, do a few things that X wouldn't do, don't do anything stymie wouldn't do (that kid will touch anything), and most importantly make sure you get tickets to the Celiene Dion show! I've heard it's FABULOUS!

Celiene Dion = check, cant wait

Originally posted by mizlissa

Sorry, I missed that one.

Again!

Oh well just don't expect much and everyone will be happy.

NO, EVERYONE WILL NOT BE HAPPY. We expect a lot from each and every post here. We will only be happy when each and every post is funny. If you cannot keep up, we can put you in the remedial class. It's called club vibes (and sometimes is referred to as the blue board). Things may go at a pace that better suits you there. It's nothing to be ashamed of, some people just learn to post funny things at a different rate. It took teamjV 3 years to get funny, and he's still learning.

NYis, you kind of sound like a jaded raver.

It happens kinda like this-

Stage 1, Candy Kid: You first start going to "raves", it's fun, you've discovered a secret society, you think wearing candy is cool, lolly pops for everyone, visors, whistles, vicks, massages, oh yeah, baby, life is good, all these people love me.

Stage 2, Party Kid: You become a little more seasoned, you've got a collection of flyers at home on your wall of the places you've gone, the things you've seen. You tone it down with the plastic jewelry and and pacifiers, start to actually listen to the music, and you start to notice that NOT everyone loves you.

Stage 3, Jaded Raver: You still go to parties but can't do much but stand around with your arms crossed, looking at all the stupid Candy Kid's who are smiling and laughing and having oblivious fun. You roll your eyes at their fluorescent jewelry and throw their lolly pops on the ground and stomp on them when they offer you one with huge smiles and adoring eyes. Thankfully for them they are blissfully unaware of your hatred because they still think everyone loves them. All you do is talk about how much better it was when YOU first started partying and that now the scene has gone straight to hell.

Hopefully at this point the jaded raver can realize that they are being completely miserable and say fuck it, live and let live, because life was more fun before I became so damn cynical.

At least the candy kids are having fun.

Cheer up, man!

Mizlissa (how weird is it that we have two unfunny lissa's on this board). Anyway, I ask you to please be funny and you post an e-mail forward about jaded candy ravers. FUCKING AWFUL! I'm not a raver, I'm not jaded, I'm not dissing the scene now and saying how much better it used to be, I'm just wishing all of the unfunny people would leave this board so the funny people would have an easier time being funny again. If you can't be funny, just go post on the Blue Board (you know, Clubvibes) or something. Not really a big deal.

THAT WAS OFFICIALLY THE WORST POST IN THE HISTORY OF THIS BOARD. MODERATOR, PLEASE DELETE IT.

(Did you really just post a 'jaded candy raver' e-mail??? Seriously?)

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

. .Did you really just post a 'jaded candy raver' e-mail??? Seriously?)

Only one email can top that:

Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music" -- Kristen Wilson, Nintendo Inc. 1989

FWD: THIS IS FOR REAL!!!

The message board is coded with special tracking software. Forward this to as many people as you can, and Clubplanet will send you a check based on the number of people you sent it too. I was skeptical at first too, but then my check came in the mail, and it was for $3,457,456,234.86!!!! Don't wait, do it now!!!!

DUuuuude, you're missing my point completely!

The post is not meant to say anything about the scene and I'm certainly not calling you a raver.

I'm just talking about how you guys are so proud of yourselves for chasing away anyone who dares venture into your corner of the board and how you pride yourselves on making people hang their tail between their legs and run away whimpering.

All you guys do is talk about how no one is funny and this board sucks. Well lighten up, as soon as anyone opens their mouth you're like, That sucks. Shut up. You even do it to each other.

What I posted was merely a comparison of what you remind me of.

lol no it wasn't an email, I promise, I was the original creator of the whole jaded raver thing.

We don't chase away everyone, only people who contribute nothing to the board. So far your contributions have been zero, and because of that, I'm going to try to chase you away. Stymie and xlr8ted were new just a little while ago, but they posted funny shit that made us laugh and made the board a more-fun place because of it, so no one chased them away. It's when you have to read through inane, unfunny, utterly useless posts that the board gets worse, and so far that's all you've given us.

A post to say what's up or 'yeah, I'll be at such and such a place tonight too' is always cool and welcome (see jules and foxylady for good examples of this), but posting about people and clubs I don't know and don't give two shits about is not cool. Why post them on here when you could just go over there and post?

This place is the way it is because the people who post on here like it this way. Respect that and if you can't play along, just go post on bluevibes or something. Again, not a big deal.