Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rules for the rest of the week

kaydup

Originally posted by l155a

the harder you try, the harder it gets.

ny, i just read through 5,267,191 posts of yours that were very long and boring and all you did was rant. there was no funny in those posts. you didn't even sucessfully rip on anyone. except the comment about two 'un-funny' lissa's. like i said, not trying to be funny. just telling it like it is.

like I said, once the unfunny people like yourself leave, then we can all be funny again.

You wouldn't know funny if it bent you over and gave you the FUBAR treatment.

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

like I said, once the unfunny people like yourself leave, then we can all be funny again.

You wouldn't know funny if it bent you over and gave you the FUBAR treatment.

like i said, whining will not help the situation. constant whining really won't help. it's funny to see people get upset over stupid things.

did you always do what your parents asked? did you always follow rules?

Originally posted by l155a

like i said, whining will not help the situation. constant whining really won't help. it's funny to see people get upset over stupid things.

did you always do what your parents asked? did you always follow rules?

I'm not upset about anything... this is the frigging internet for god sake, it's not like I take any of it seriously.

I can definitely see where Cusick was coming from when he told you he'd suck your dick if you left him alone. My God, you're just plain annoying. It's obvious that you never know when you're not wanted or when to leave... that's one thing on a messageboard, but it's another when you're actually bothering a person to this extent (let alone being such a DJ whore that you're not letting the DJ do his job).

So lissa, just do us all a favor and go away. No one likes a fubar, especially one with a penis.

Originally posted by mizlissa

lol

Christ, honey, they are going to light your house on fire in the night and make off with your nana if they don't succeed in scaring you away.

Just do what I do.

frontimage.jpg

blacktopbritney.jpg

She seems to calm them a little.

Well some of them, anyway.

:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by mizlissa

lol

Christ, honey, they are going to light your house on fire in the night and make off with your nana if they don't succeed in scaring you away.

Just do what I do.

frontimage.jpg

blacktopbritney.jpg

She seems to calm them a little.

Well some of them, anyway.

Yeah I want to be just like you and post pics of Brittany so I'm accepted :rolleyes:

I can definitely see where Cusick was coming from when he told you he'd suck your dick if you left him alone.

you think that's what he said? hahahahaha! you don't know the story but i will let you think that! i don't need to explain to you what happened, it had nothing to do with dj whoring or not letting him do his job, it had to do with.....none of your business really. even if you were there you don't know the real story or what was actually said. but talk about cusick all you want. that was a long time ago.

btw you are still whining. you keep ranting about being annoyed, things not being funny, telling me to go away. if you didn't care would you write all of these posts? and yes it is an internet message board. a great place to make friends and take everything that is said sooooooo seriously :aright: oh, and to meet your soulmate.....such as Evan :love:

i hardly ever post on here but today i have posted more than i ever have, oh and i am so proud of that too! i am no longer new skool......coincidental that it's the same day you want me to go away?

|i55a, I'm not saying this to be mean, but you are truly THE most annoying person I've ever met in my life. Me and teamj5 have gone through pains to stop you from talking to us in clubs. I have denied, to your face, the fact that I had ever met you, just so you wouldn't have an excuse to start talking to me (and it worked, d:Rew witnessed it!) This all carries over in your messageboard persona. You're annoying, you're not cool, you're not funny, and you don't know when to just give up and go away. Why would you want to be somewhere you're not wanted anyway? I'd just turn around and find some other place to hang out, there are plenty of them out there. Maybe you just annoy everyone on every messageboard, in every club, and everywhere you go and this is the kind of treatment you're used to, I don't know. But if that isn't the case, JUST GO AWAY TO ONE OF THOSE BOARDS AND LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE.

Oh, and flavanugz told me the whole story (acid trips and all), barely able to talk from laughing so hard. "If you leave me alone, I'll suck your dick." That goes for me, and Cusick.

This is entertaining. I was thinking isn't it more funny with all these new people trying to come on this board and being shot down? So much better then hump day or its Monday threads. Who gives a fuck if its hump day when ny can make people cry, or people from jersey are visiting boston (burlington) and want to go to a good club (the harp). Then again if there were no people to pick on we could continue our quest to drive evan back into his make believe k land. Either way highly entertaining

:laugh:

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

|i55a, I'm not saying this to be mean, but you are truly THE most annoying person I've ever met in my life. Me and teamj5 have gone through pains to stop you from talking to us in clubs. I have denied, to your face, the fact that I had ever met you, just so you wouldn't have an excuse to start talking to me (and it worked, d:Rew witnessed it!) This all carries over in your messageboard persona. You're annoying, you're not cool, you're not funny, and you don't know when to just give up and go away. Why would you want to be somewhere you're not wanted anyway? I'd just turn around and find some other place to hang out, there are plenty of them out there. Maybe you just annoy everyone on every messageboard, in every club, and everywhere you go and this is the kind of treatment you're used to, I don't know. But if that isn't the case, JUST GO AWAY TO ONE OF THOSE BOARDS AND LEAVE US THE HELL ALONE.

Oh, and flavanugz told me the whole story (acid trips and all), barely able to talk from laughing so hard. "If you leave me alone, I'll suck your dick." That goes for me, and Cusick.

Holy shit :eek::laugh: