Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rules for the rest of the week

kaydup

hi,

i'm a random posting, lurking newbie who thinks this is a great way to past many boring days at work.

i contribute nothing and will probably kill this tread (which is probably for the best)

now enjoy my attempt to add humor to your day.

a girl asks her dad "why am i called rose?"

father replies "because a rose petal fell on your head when you were born"

the her sister asks "why am i called lilly?"

father replies "because a lilly petal fell on your head when you were born"

her brother says "ERTGTHREGERG$%&@~^EDRD"

father replies "shut up cupboard"

Nice try Scav, but I see right thru this sad attempt. Sure, sure, I get it, you think you can post the worst joke ever with a fake and it'll make you look better...not under my watch pal.

apparently lyssalyssa and a bunch of her friends' friends really don't like this board, and are quietly spreading shit around about it and all the members, and related dj's whose events we attend

:laugh::laugh:

awesome, i am getting the blame for supposedly talking shit about a message board i hardly ever post on and it's members that i never see and haven't seen in about a year that live and party in a city that i haven't been out in for a year.....

fyi groovefire you suck and i hate you.

:laugh::laugh:

btw tejada is sick and it's too bad ortiz died out :(

i don't give a shit , really I was just trying to look out.......people talk shit about some of us here....outside the board....that was really my point......i'm not sure what's causing it.

What are you talking about? Who talks shit about who? Where did you learn this important information? Say it. You started this whole thing so explain yourself.

first of all, a post from lyssa is like a breath of fresh air compared to the scavy posts....

welcome back, lyssa! :laugh:

secondly, did oldeenglish dude say he was looking for clubsinboston? :shaky:

HAHAHAHAHA hi ras. not here to cause trouble ;)

groove, i never had luff for you or your gay house music :spin:

yes, but all that needs for that statement to be true, is for your friends friends' to have no friends.....you don't really matter.....take a discreet math class....it helps ....

i was a math major in college, i don't need to take another discrete math class. maybe a law class would help you, talk to todd he is the law guru here. you were talking about me, not my friends and their friends and their friends. shut up now, thanks :)