Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rules for the rest of the week

kaydup

Originally posted by l155a

you know what nerd boy? you just crossed the line. you still don't know why that whole cusick situation began. you don't know all of the details. we were joking around with each other for starters then it just turned bad. but like i said that situation was resolved. i didn't even care to talk to him again after that but he came to me and apologized, hoping that i realized he was only joking around.

BLAH BLAH BLAH

when i first met j5 it was in miami. i really wasn't drinking then i had stopped for over a month and had a little bit in miami. ask him. i have apologized to many people for some of the shit that has happened in the past and he even told me when i came back to boston and i was out in the clubs i was completely different than when i was in miami. that's because i started drinking a lot again. this is completely personal, rip on me all you want for

YADDA YADDA YADDA

if you guys are going to be so judgemental as to only judge a person on some incidents in the past then that's your priority. pepole learn lessons and they change. ny i know i have met you, you don't need to hide it. i will admit to making mistakes in the past but for god's sake does it make you feel better to be mean to people? this is real life you have dragged into cyberworld. i was only playing and willing to keep it at that, but you draggd the real world into this more than you should have.

LIFE STORY, LIFE STORY, LIFE STORY

and you were a dick.

I think Motley Crue said it best, "GIRL, DON'T GO AWAY MAD. GIRL, JUST GO AWAY"

Originally posted by nyis4meatheads

I think Motley Crue said it best, "GIRL, DON'T GO AWAY MAD. GIRL, JUST GO AWAY"

still here fuckwad. and next time i am out and see you i will be sure to give you a nice friendly 'hello' unless you are too busy trying to run away and hide. i think i actually talked to you a whole 2 minutes before?

quoting motley crue is just gross.

what will really be funny is when you piss off the wrong person one of these days(because many people know who you are and know some very personal info about you) and you get your ass kicked, in real life, when you can't hide behind your computer. you remind me of the wizard of oz. a scrawny little geek who acts like a big bully over the internet. i am not at the point where i feel i need stoop down to your level and post shit that i know about you on a public message forum. so there's your 'un-funny' post, the kind that you love so much. have a nice day :)

Originally posted by whadupg

mislizza - you really need to stick to what you know - using phrases like "wa-wa-wa-werd" works for you- not battles of wits - It's just not your strong suit.

And you can take that blueboard ownership of the word ass clown bullshit right back there and just by chance ask them how many have seen the movie office space. Yeah thought so.

Blue board has ownership :rolleyes:

scroll half-way down:

1. http://www.djmanolo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=004296;p=3

i was actually the last person on that board who used it and who has used it the most(so i am sure you won't want to use it now ;)). when doing a search there are 58 matches for the word 'ass clown' and 40 for 'assclown'.

2. http://www.djmanolo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=001853#000005

scroll half-way down:

1. http://www.djmanolo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=8;t=004296;p=3

i was actually the last person on that board who used it and who has used it the most(so i am sure you won't want to use it now ;)). when doing a search there are 58 matches for the word 'ass clown' and 40 for 'assclown'.

2. http://www.djmanolo.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=6;t=001853#000005

You have way too much time on your hands. Me using the word ass clown has nothing to do with you or the blueboard. My future use of it will continue to have nothing to do with you or the blue board :blank:

still here fuckwad. and next time i am out and see you i will be sure to give you a nice friendly 'hello' unless you are too busy trying to run away and hide. i think i actually talked to you a whole 2 minutes before?

quoting motley crue is just gross.

what will really be funny is when you piss off the wrong person one of these days(because many people know who you are and know some very personal info about you) and you get your ass kicked, in real life, when you can't hide behind your computer. you remind me of the wizard of oz. a scrawny little geek who acts like a big bully over the internet. i am not at the point where i feel i need stoop down to your level and post shit that i know about you on a public message forum. so there's your 'un-funny' post, the kind that you love so much. have a nice day :)

LISSA, I'M NOT AFRAID OF YOU OR YOUR IDOL, MORONIC THREATS.

NOW STOP BEING SO PATHETIC AND JUST GO THE FUCK AWAY.

Originally posted by whadupg

You have way too much time on your hands. Me using the word ass clown has nothing to do with you or the blueboard. My future use of it will continue to have nothing to do with you or the blue board :blank:

you are right, i do have too much time on my hands. i just finished summer classes and i don't start again until september. look i don't have a problem with you. i didn't come here looking to cause trouble. i have been posting on here and the NYC board for a while and there has never been a problem before.

i was just joking around about the blue board owning ass clown because that is what we usually call andrew. i don't care who uses it, as a matter of fact the word is owned by office space for the rest of us to use.

and i agree with a previous comment that you made, the blue board does get boring most of the time and the posts about what people ate for breakfast are lame. i choose not to read those. some of us do talk about more serious stuff over there but it can be a great resource for a lot of stuff all BS and drama aside. this place is different. that's why i like coming over here(well until the past few days i liked it). everyone has a good sense of humor. i have friends that i like and respect as people in real life that post over here and i like to read what they write. i don't post often but i put up a post the other day and all hell breaks loose.

• 11 months later...
Since no one will be here to regulate. We need to set some ground rules.

1. BE MORE FUNNY!!!

2. No more fake names.

A. Refer to # 1

4. Do not let anyone new in

21. Do not anger TeamJ5

C. Only 1 thread allowed for Groovefires whoring

7. And for crist sake just be more funny.

95. Stymie is only allowed 50 PM's (use them wisely buddy)

9. Check in on Evan from time to time, I worry about him

10. Listen to your Groovefire summer mix cd's, ooops never mind

I think that is about it.

But I do expect the funny back next week!!!!

And remember :shaky:

:spin2::clap::pint::rock:

this was when kaydup was cool and funny

you know what nerd boy? you just crossed the line. you still don't know why that whole cusick situation began. you don't know all of the details. we were joking around with each other for starters then it just turned bad. but like i said that situation was resolved. i didn't even care to talk to him again after that but he came to me and apologized, hoping that i realized he was only joking around.

and as far as being annoying, yes i know i have been annoying in the past and i just about always drank in excess. i went through a lot of shit since last september but i am not going to go through the sob story. i know you insensitive dweebs could really care less. i dealt with it, in my own way, by going out all of the time and drinking a lot. i will admit that i was wrong and what i was doing was not right. yes i would be annoying, but at the time i didn't know and i really didn't care.

when i first met j5 it was in miami. i really wasn't drinking then i had stopped for over a month and had a little bit in miami. ask him. i have apologized to many people for some of the shit that has happened in the past and he even told me when i came back to boston and i was out in the clubs i was completely different than when i was in miami. that's because i started drinking a lot again. this is completely personal, rip on me all you want for bringing this up but it's the truth, why hide it? he was nice to me down there and we saw each other a few times and had a good time. i didn't even know he posted on message boards when i met him. i just saw the rise t-shirt and began conversation with him figuring he was a fan of rise and from boston. when i got back, the drinking got worse again and that's when the annoying behavior came back. i know how it can be, i have friends that annoy the hell out of me when they drink excessively. and my friends will also tell me they like me sober, not drunk. i have been working on this for a long time and there is an underlying reason for why it was so hard in the past and for why i was drinking so much.

i was playing around on here. bored. you came out and had to start being mean but i really didn't care. you crossed the line when you brought up past issues with people in real life. if you guys have such a problem why don't you ever tell me to my face instead of taking the cowards way out and 'avoiding' me? i have friends that have told me, point blank, they do NOT like to be around me if i drink too much because i can be annoying. they have been the ones helping me through all of this.

if you guys are going to be so judgemental as to only judge a person on some incidents in the past then that's your priority. pepole learn lessons and they change. ny i know i have met you, you don't need to hide it. i will admit to making mistakes in the past but for god's sake does it make you feel better to be mean to people? this is real life you have dragged into cyberworld. i was only playing and willing to keep it at that, but you draggd the real world into this more than you should have.

there are some people on this board that i like and i read it from time to time. does it boost your self-esteem now that you have said things about me in real life? people i see at the clubs are not my 'real' friends so i really don't care what people think. i go out to listen to music and to hang out with SOME of my real friends. when you have met me before i have been either drunk or obliterated. you don't know me as a person, and you probably don't care to. that's fine. if you want to base your opinions of a person on what has happened at a club a few times then fine but you really didn't need to bring it up on here.

and you were a dick.

anyone wanna break this one down for me? :confused:

I didn't want to have to bring this up, but I actually ran into some people that know a ton off heads off this board, and apparently, we have a REALLY REALLY terrible reputation (OFF THE BOARD) of talking shit about people both on, and OFFLINE...........apparently lyssalyssa and a bunch of her friends' friends really don't like this board, and are quietly spreading shit around about it and all the members, and related dj's whose events we attend.......my point is........some people on here, really need to learn what to keep to yourself, and what you CAN joke about. Its a really small few that are creating a GOD AWFUL rep for the rest of us. Boston is a small city, and wherever I go, I hear things about this board, that I just don't want to.......