Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Rules for the rest of the week

kaydup

scavy just got served....

by lyssa lyssa! :tank:

HAHAHAHAHA i said i wasn't here to cause trouble but obviously he is. i don't have time to come back and argue with stupid people like scabby. i might check back after work though if i get an email.

i was a math major in college, i don't need to take another discrete math class. maybe a law class would help you, talk to todd he is the law guru here. you were talking about me, not my friends and their friends and their friends. shut up now, thanks :)

Maybe you should go back and retake some classes?

Who ever knew DJ Whoring is fatal :(

g, let this be a warning! Sure Zabiela looks all wovable, but repeatedly e-mailing him could be fatal!

wow - i really do hate my job and miss having nothing to do at work all day.

And since we're on the subject of Zabiela - I was going to send him an email telling him to wear a t-shirt that says where's whadupG on Friday, but I guess you guys can just give him a big kiss for me instead.

Mmmm zabiela :drool:

wow - i really do hate my job and miss having nothing to do at work all day.

And since we're on the subject of Zabiela - I was going to send him an email telling him to wear a t-shirt that says where's whadupG on Friday, but I guess you guys can just give him a big kiss for me instead.

Mmmm zabiela :drool:

Your going to see Zabiela @ Crobar Friday? Who else is going?

Your going to see Zabiela @ Crobar Friday? Who else is going?

why? he's not spinning in boston on Friday?? wow - glad i didn't send him that email. He would have looked pretty dumb wearing a where's whadupG tshirt at Crobar

ha!!! i was so pissed i wasn't going to be in town this weekend for nothing :D

So Scavy, how's our rep today?

Maybe we need to embark on CP community service project. Give back to those message boards less fortunate, like Clubvibes.

lol

you can give them some free classes on law, i can give them some free classes in math and computer science, stymie can give them some autocad lessons.....should all be good and your rep should be golden!!!!! but they have to come to fla for my classes :)

stymie what's the 411 on your rents coming to CC?

lol

you can give them some free classes on law, i can give them some free classes in math and computer science, stymie can give them some autocad lessons.....should all be good and your rep should be golden!!!!! but they have to come to fla for my classes :)

stymie what's the 411 on your rents coming to CC?

Ill be down Sanibel Island for the last week of July.

This place is the way it is because the people who post on here like it this way. Respect that and if you can't play along, just go post on bluevibes or something. Again, not a big deal.

:laugh: The creation of the term Bluevibes.

• 2 months later...
I didn't want to have to bring this up, but I actually ran into some people that know a ton off heads off this board, and apparently, we have a REALLY REALLY terrible reputation (OFF THE BOARD) of talking shit about people both on, and OFFLINE...........apparently lyssalyssa and a bunch of her friends' friends really don't like this board, and are quietly spreading shit around about it and all the members, and related dj's whose events we attend.......my point is........some people on here, really need to learn what to keep to yourself, and what you CAN joke about. Its a really small few that are creating a GOD AWFUL rep for the rest of us. Boston is a small city, and wherever I go, I hear things about this board, that I just don't want to.......

:laugh: :laugh:

I didn't want to have to bring this up, but I actually ran into some people that know a ton off heads off this board, and apparently, we have a REALLY REALLY terrible reputation (OFF THE BOARD) of talking shit about people both on, and OFFLINE...........apparently lyssalyssa and a bunch of her friends' friends really don't like this board, and are quietly spreading shit around about it and all the members, and related dj's whose events we attend.......my point is........some people on here, really need to learn what to keep to yourself, and what you CAN joke about. Its a really small few that are creating a GOD AWFUL rep for the rest of us. Boston is a small city, and wherever I go, I hear things about this board, that I just don't want to.......

:laugh: :laugh: