Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wuts ur latest favorite drink?

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grapefruit juice and absolute.. grapefruit tastes so much better then orange plus they usually pour it fresh out of the cans instead of the containers of orange juice bars usually have, where its all old and gross and you can tell by the taste:yuck: On the subject of alcohol, has anyone here tried a chocolate cake shot?? A friend made me try one a couple weeks ago, it really tastes like your eating a piece of chocolate cake!

Originally posted by girly

On the subject of alcohol, has anyone here tried a chocolate cake shot?? A friend made me try one a couple weeks ago, it really tastes like your eating a piece of chocolate cake!

Sounds really good.. do u wanna come over n help me bake a cake?? it would be lots of fun.. i see u in that sexy lil apron already wit your hair tied back gettin to work in the kitchen.. oh yeah.. ;)

Originally posted by *********

is red bull bad for you?...i drink that shit all the time because i like never sleep...?

If I drink too much of it I feel banged up and extremely jittery...I usually drink like 8 or 9 while I'm at a club, but I have no prob sleeping...but then again, I usually don't get home till the next afternoon anyway!:D

Originally posted by girly

grapefruit juice and absolute.. grapefruit tastes so much better then orange plus they usually pour it fresh out of the cans instead of the containers of orange juice bars usually have, where its all old and gross and you can tell by the taste:yuck: On the subject of alcohol, has anyone here tried a chocolate cake shot?? A friend made me try one a couple weeks ago, it really tastes like your eating a piece of chocolate cake!

i had that shot!!! it was soo good!!! does anyone know what they use?? :confused:

Originally posted by technicfreek

Sounds really good.. do u wanna come over n help me bake a cake?? it would be lots of fun.. i see u in that sexy lil apron already wit your hair tied back gettin to work in the kitchen.. oh yeah.. ;)

:kiss2:

Originally posted by xtcgspot

they're too fruity and not strong at all. drink a grown up drink!!!! :tongue: ill buy u a REAL drink some time, k?

:finger:

just cuz those r my faves doesnt mean i dont drink other things..

i do believe dj unique (abyss) had me doin shots of grey goose behind the bar at work last weekend :laugh:

:tongue: