Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my terrible Blowjob story

daemoncel

So, about lets see.. now about 8 years ago

i was in highschool, and i was with this girl that i was datin at the time.. and we were gettin things started all hot and what have you... So she went down on me, and oh man, she was one of the greatest i've had to this date.. but anyways.. she was a little sick.. (light cold). So she's goin good, and she stops for a second, and says.. be right back.. she's really gotta go pee.. so she goes... of course i'm grossed out

She comes back.. and we start up again.. and she goes back down.. and about 10 seconds into it, she sniffles.. and then it happens.. the worst thing that has ever happened to me to this day.. she coughed.. while she was down on me... leaving instantly a decent cut on my.. shaft if you will..

i litterally blacked out for about 2 seconds.. and i opened my eyes to see her in shock lookin at my cock.. with this trail of blood goin down the shaft. So we call 911.. the cops come and the ambulance come and we go to the hospital and they say it's not that abnormal, but i saw them smirking.. anyways.. no stitches were needed.. but the pain was mad bad.. for weeks, if i would get.. excited.. i would be in the most serious pain on earth

Needless to say.. to this day i still have the scar, and at least it's not a big one.

All in all i thought i'd mention this story, as i think to this day that it's probably one of the most interesting stories (read.. horrible) i've ever had.

Originally posted by daemoncel

So she's goin good, and she stops for a second, and says.. be right back.. she's really gotta go pee.. so she goes...

She comes back.. and we start up again.. and she goes back down.. and about 10 seconds into it, she sniffles.. and then it happens.. the worst thing that has ever happened to me to this day.. she coughed.. while she was down on me... leaving instantly a decent cut on my.. shaft if you will..

lets thinkg about this logically.......shes sucking you off real nice...then she goes to the bathroom. obviously, she went to go sniff a line of blow in the bathroom to get a little more in the mood.

and of course she had the sniffles after that line. so after she got back to work, and she was all sucking on your peesh, real deep throat shit. the horrible coke drip probally kicked in and she had to cough.

you shouldnt be having coke whores sucking you off.

by the way, did you still hook her up with that 8ball for the BJ, or no because of the whole hospital thing?

Originally posted by lmg

damn, sorry to read what happened to you bro. I cant believe it was so serious that it left a scar on your dick. Were things ever normal with you two again after the incident?

well things were never normal again.. we rarely talked.. after that it was more of a fleeting hi & goodbye kinda thing

lets thinkg about this logically.......shes sucking you off real nice...then she goes to the bathroom. obviously, she went to go sniff a line of blow in the bathroom to get a little more in the mood.

and of course she had the sniffles after that line. so after she got back to work, and she was all sucking on your peesh, real deep throat shit. the horrible coke drip probally kicked in and she had to cough.

you shouldnt be having coke whores sucking you off.

by the way, did you still hook her up with that 8ball for the BJ, or no because of the whole hospital thing?

uhhh...noooo

but that would have been funnier i think!

overall... i'd say looking back that it is funny but to have experienced it was pretty bad

:D

Mine is pretty bad too... i wa s ajunior and iwas seeing this cute freshman. One problem though she was a total prude. So shes says to me... i want to go down on you. Im very excited so she starts to kiss my shaft, she obviously doesnt know what shes doing. Then all of a sudden she puts her mouth full on my dick and blows on it like shes going to blow up a balloon. Ive never felt such pain in my life i saw white and stars and the searing pain that traveled through the length of my dick could only be likened to torture at the hands of an iraqi militant. From that day forward i make sure all girls know that a BLOWJOB does not entail BLOWING!!!

Originally posted by trancerxn112

Mine is pretty bad too... i wa s ajunior and iwas seeing this cute freshman. One problem though she was a total prude. So shes says to me... i want to go down on you. Im very excited so she starts to kiss my shaft, she obviously doesnt know what shes doing. Then all of a sudden she puts her mouth full on my dick and blows on it like shes going to blow up a balloon. Ive never felt such pain in my life i saw white and stars and the searing pain that traveled through the length of my dick could only be likened to torture at the hands of an iraqi militant. From that day forward i make sure all girls know that a BLOWJOB does not entail BLOWING!!!

:funny::funny::funny::funny:

:funny::funny::funny::funny: