Clubplanet Nightlife Community

*** KAZELL @ Nerve ... Friday 08-08-03 ***

vipnerd

Originally posted by biznation00

Haven't been by in a few weeks since Fortier tore it up.. Been takin' the lil' lady to dinner on fridays & she's had the choice of venue since on fridays. Gotta have her hand me my balls back... :laugh:

hey atleast you admit it.:laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by biznation00

Haven't been by in a few weeks since Fortier tore it up.. Been takin' the lil' lady to dinner on fridays & she's had the choice of venue since on fridays. Gotta have her hand me my balls back... :laugh:

:laugh:

I know how it goes ;)

Hope you guys can pay us a visit one of these nights. You know where we'll be. (On the dancefloor, that is) :D

just got back, excellent all around, groovy fashion show, Jon Cowan played some cool borderline electro-clash tracks which went nicely with the fashion, and the venue... that's the kind of vibe I've been talking about!

Kazell totally changed it up, very progressive, but good prog (as in not just beats and wooshy sounds with too much reverb) interesting, techy, chunky + funky, and threw in a bunch of other styles, break beats, and more straight forward hard house, not every track hit home, but he definitely was reading the crowd and changed accordingly, like that "Rock Music pays off" by Medecine 8, the idea behind it is cool, with the Wesley Wills sample, but it wasn't working too well there and Kazell mixed out of it before it was half over, good call, I'll definitely check him out again next time I have a chance

would've gone to Wink but a certain someone who had the passes had a little mishap on the way down and by the time he showed up it was too late, a freakin' mob scene outside Crobar, but like I always say everything happens for a reason ;)

Thanx a lot guys for supporting quality music ...

It was a fun nite ... only a prologue of great things to come ...

Erickittel (did the right choice last nite) ... Pod ... Nickjunkie ... Digital ... James954 ... Laliux ... Funketeer :eek: ... Blenprod ... Cue ... and everyone else :aright:

Jon played a GREAT opening set ... complete class during the fashion show ... and then Kazell delivered the goods ... like it was supposed to be ...

See you guys next Friday ... end every Friday thereafter ... :D :D :D

Originally posted by laliux

oh yeah, nice meeting mp3some.

and as always , nice seeing Marco and Carla...great party guys!

keep up the good work. :D

Nice seeing you Lalo :cool: ... we are even now right? :D

Btw ... never got to meet mp3some :( ... sorry Miguel ... :confused:

What’s up guys!?

First off I gotta say I had a very good time last night… Hadn’t been at nerve in quite some time. Nice, intimate setup. I was feeling good vibes from the very beginning.. I got there w a couple good friends and started getting my drink on... The music was great! Very nice tunes by JC, had everyone feeling it from the start. Also very good selection for the fashion show :cool: Kazell was on point w my expectations. A nice and techy progressive house w some thick basslines. As always, great, solid sound from nerve’s phazon installment. Hadn’t been there in so long, I had forgotten the feel of it. :cool:

As the night went by, I had a chance to meet some of u guys.. It was very nice chatting w most of ya… e Kitel, blendprod, laliux, the infamous funketeer J, our mod digital 7, james954, Armando, mextacy, and last but not least vipnerd… sorry about that man... we were introduced, but we didn’t get a chance to chat; I look fwd to meeting you and ur girl :) Big props for a great party… Looks like I found me a spot for Fridays!! :D Excellent vibe, look fwd to the next one!

Peace!

MP3. :smoke:

great stuff last night no doubt... jon warmed things up perfectly.. kazell came in with a fury and set the staple for the night.. good to hear the hives track.. i was jamming out like a dancing fool.. worked up a pretty good sweat too.. the night was fantastic.. i was with great company and good friends.. thanks to vipnerd for the hospitality.. great meeting mp3some.. super kool kat

what a night last night!!! - big thanks too everyone who came by and showed us love and big thanks for all the kind words! Kazell was a top guy and an amazing dj - We are actually about to start a guise and get into the studio together - really looking forward to that! our sounds and personalitys meshed perfectly and we came up with some great ideas at the afterhours - lol - anyways, thankyou all again - we will definitely need to make kazell a regular at nerve - see you all next week for dave ralph. The future is definitely bright at nerve - hope too see you guys weekly as we need your support to keep bringing you the talent you guys deserve... thanks again!

sincerely

Jon Cowan

First of all, thanks to Marco, Carla and the whole P:M Sessions & Nerve crew, great night on Friday...I danced my ass off! I had been working until late and I really needed to disconnect...Kazell kicks ass, he plays exactly what I like to hear...a little on the tribal side, nice breaks...excelent timing...perfect to just hang at the dancefloor and take little breaks to get a rum & coke...I liked the fashion show, usually I don't like these things, but the girls where just stunning, one danced really well...it kinda set the mood for the night, it was cool. The place has a lot of personality, it's a little club with a big soul...I'm sold!

As always a killah time with all CPers in the house Digital7, Laliux, MP3some, Carla y Mr Vipnerd...very nice, definitively a classic night.

peace and chicken grease

FUNKETEER