J. "Can we cuddle?"

K. "Woo-hoo...you're #100!"

L. "Got cab money?"

M. "Thank you...next!"

N. "Is that erect?"

O. "The dog's watching"

P. "Oh, hi mom/dad"

Q. "I'm only 15"

I've actually said E. before - actually a version of it. The guy was pencil thin and tiny and I think I said something along the lines of "Put it in already.. " and he said "I already did.." Didn't make for good snuggle-convo afterwards :mad:

Originally posted by i3itch

I've actually said E. before - actually a version of it. The guy was pencil thin and tiny and I think I said something along the lines of "Put it in already.. " and he said "I already did.." Didn't make for good snuggle-convo afterwards :mad:

lmao:laugh: :laugh:

:eek:

I would have probably shot myself if I ever heard that... :laugh:

:woah:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

That's so wrong....was he from SI by any chance?? :laugh:

I have NO idea why I am telling you guys this but....

I did have a girl ask me if I was in her yet. BUT, in my defense, she was on massive amounts of K and she couldn't feel jack shit in her pussy as it was numb. I actually stopped what I was doing, told her to look down. She was like "Whoah. Is that you in there?" Can't say it was the best sex I've ever had with my ex.

Evan

You know your sister does the same thing with her tongue... shes a little better though... Whens shes naked, "maybe we should switch the lights off"... "Eww is that cheese in there"... or the best "You remind me of my brother" when you are on top of her... the last one was actually said to me.