darlok

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by darlok

*wipes sweat off his forehead* *SIGH* HOPELESS

LOL!!! You don't give up, huh?

Look, if it makes you feel any better...

I LOVE my husband very much. I love my 2 kids, and would give my life for them. I live for those 3 people, in everything I do. They depend on me as I depend on them.

I love my mother, I couldn't imagine living my life without her. I feel very much for people that lose their parents at a young age.

You, don't know about love....cuz your attitude SUCKS!

;)

Originally posted by themrs

LOL!!! You don't give up, huh?

Look, if it makes you feel any better...

I LOVE my husband very much. I love my 2 kids, and would give my life for them. I live for those 3 people, in everything I do. They depend on me as I depend on them.

I love my mother, I couldn't imagine living my life without her. I feel very much for people that lose their parents at a young age.

You, don't know about love....cuz your attitude SUCKS!

;)

I'm happy for u... Tell me how ur life is 3 1/2 yrs from now, assuming u'll get to live that long.

As for me knowin about God... Well, let me tell u something. There was only 1 person in the Universe and beyond that knew/will know him better than I do. Cya ;0

And phatty.. this topic will be deleted. Unfortunately.. The ppl who will remember some of these words are blessed. The ppl who remember but choose to forget cursed.

I'm happy for u... Tell me how ur life is 3 1/2 yrs from now, assuming u'll get to live that long.

As for me knowin about God... Well, let me tell u something. There was only 1 person in the Universe and beyond that knew/will know him better than I do. Cya ;0

And phatty.. this topic will be deleted. Unfortunately.. The ppl who will remember some of these words are blessed. The ppl who remember but choose to forget cursed.

For someone who is supposedly in touch with the Almighty one... you certainly are full of yourself.

Isn't pride supposed to be a sin??? Oh wait... sorry, that's only according to religion... in which you claim to take no part. So I guess your non-religion is one of self-righteousness, huh?

Wow, how revolutionary. The world has never seen that before.

Originally posted by tastyt

For someone who is supposedly in touch with the Almighty one... you certainly are full of yourself.

Isn't pride supposed to be a sin??? Oh wait... sorry, that's only according to religion... in which you claim to take no part. So I guess your non-religion is one of self-righteousness, huh?

Wow, how revolutionary. The world has never seen that before.

Pride in what? The Truth and LOVE? i take full pride in that! What are u proud of? Lust?

The ppl who will remember some of these words are blessed. The ppl who remember but choose to forget cursed.

...perhaps one of the funniest things i've read all day...next to sassa's sexuality association...an internet prophet...i love it...bwahahahaha....if i'm going to thank you for anything, it is the good laughs...take care o wise one...lol...

Pride-

1. A sense of one's own proper dignity or value; self-respect.

2. Pleasure or satisfaction taken in an achievement, possession, or association: parental pride.

3. Arrogant or disdainful conduct or treatment; haughtiness.

4 A cause or source of pleasure or satisfaction;

a. the best of a group or class: These soldiers were their

country's pride.

b. The most successful or thriving condition; prime: the pride of youth.

5. An excessively high opinion of oneself; conceit.

6.Mettle or spirit in horses.

7. A company of lions. See Synonyms at flock1.

8.A flamboyant or impressive group: a pride of acrobats.

Originally posted by phatman

...perhaps one of the funniest things i've read all day...next to sassa's sexuality association...an internet prophet...i love it...bwahahahaha....if i'm going to thank you for anything, it is the good laughs...take care o wise one...lol...

Far from a prophet and ur ignorant.. Would it matter if i told the truth to ppl in real life? I will.. in due time. U will see me before 2004 starts. Not on the net.

Dar

Far from a prophet and ur ignorant.. Would it matter if i told the truth to ppl in real life? I will.. in due time. U will see me before 2004 starts. Not on the net.

Dar

False prophet, perhaps.

Someone such as Christ would never talk down to people the way you do.

False prophet, perhaps.

Someone such as Christ would never talk down to people the way you do.

Christ would never talk down to ppl? Wtf do u think Tubby did when he called everyone SATAn's kids? U were 2 f*ckin ignorant to understand anything he said. Heh.

Christ would never talk down to ppl? Wtf do u think Tubby did when he called everyone SATAn's kids? U were 2 f*ckin ignorant to understand anything he said. Heh.

For someone who supposedly is in on the secret of what love really is... you express nothing but hatred. You, pal, are full of bullshit. Not that *I* actually expect YOU to understand what I mean- you haven't reached that stage of enlightenment yet, child.

For someone who supposedly is in on the secret of what love really is... you express nothing but hatred. You, pal, are full of bullshit. Not that *I* actually expect YOU to understand what I mean- you haven't reached that stage of enlightenment yet, child.

Listen lady.. What do u not understand? Re read my posts and point out the things you want, dont have and are jealous of. Where did i lie? And I'm angry at ur incompetence to recognize the Truth after I laid it right in front of ur eyes.

Darlok

AMEN to that! It's a lil 2 sophisticated for the ppl here to comprehend but alas it is the TRUTH. A fragment of

LOVE/GOD is what everyone is.... NO ONE here knows what it is to LOVE (another person) because before u can express

Love to anyone, u must know God (not from any literature or from any books) but u must know him in yourself. What

everyone epxresses now is LUST :(

There's nothing wrong with lust, if sex is what you want. Aside from the moral implications of unwanted babies, which exist whether you are in love or in lust with someone else, lust from sexual desire is just one thing which may attract you to a person.

You can love someone quite easily, even if you've just met and barely know them, or you can have sex just for the sake of sex. Every relationship is different. Sex out of lust can turn to love, or it can turn to sex just for fun with a friend! There's nothing wrong with this at all, although your point about higher levels of love and awareness with someone is well taken. Sex just for sex's sake without relating to the other person would be sort of empty. The most important thing in love or friendship, is COMMUNICATION, but this doesn't have to be taken as some sort of extreme doctrine! Sitting around a campfire with someone and not speaking to them might be sort of empty too!

What is disgusting or wrong is using someone. Trying to get _from_ them, instead of trying to get _with_ them. Using a person, taking for your own sexual cravings without regard for the other person, i.e. projecting your egotistical sexual lacks on to them, and expecting them to fill them, without concern or regard for _them_ when they are not doing the same with you, seems to me to be well, rather disgusting. In this respect, mutual desire just has to ~happen~. Whatever is done should be done _with_ them. I don't know what I'm trying to explain exactly, but I do feel that sometimes there are negative aspects of sex, I think it is when it is more one sided. Whatever is done is best done _together_ Like a strip club may seem disgusting to some people. Why, because you're using those women, it's not quite their choice. You could hire someone to play tennis with you as well. And that wouldn't seem disgusting. You pay a cabbie, you pay all sorts of people to serve you. It's not disgusting however.... Likewise prostitution might not seem disgusting if the girl fucks you, takes her money, performs a service. But using people is rather disgusting.... I don't know if it's clear what I'm getting at.

On the other hand, there's nothing wrong with satifying your own self-interests and self-gratification, though it's obviously unrealistic to treat other people as inanimate objects. i.e. back to the blow up doll or rent a hooker, how base can we get?

I'm not sure why you think that no one here can express love, and that everyone expresses only lust. Everyone knows the truth/love to some extent, I think hardly anyone truly knows God, for to know God would be to know all things, like people talk of Jesus or something.

Nope: Positive relationships between ppl involve a mediocre type of connection called "FRIENDSHIP" Because it is only

friendship it fades away in time.. it is farrrr from God. Sex is not an act of relating... WTF?

Sex is definitely an at of relating. At least it should be! Going camping is an act of relating as well. My point was that whatever you are doing with somebody you are relating to them!

Sex without GOD(BOND in it's true form) is cheap and could be regarded as a shameful sin. (-- if u wanna get religious.

To know Ultimate Love/God in it's truest form is to Value Virtue.

In my opinion, there's nothing shameful about sex at all. People are just sexually repressed because we wear clothes and don't often have sex in front of each other, and people are brainwashed by their parents or society because of the moral risk of conceiving unwanted babies..... which is the only thing that makes sex "sinful" (risk of unwanted babies)

I don't agree with your comments about bonding. In my opinion, set something free, if it's real, it will still exist when you come back to it. What I can't stand, and what must be guarded against is co-dependency. Bonding through guilt, projection of one's perceived lacks onto the other person as if they could fill the lack which you perceive to exist in yourself!

A need for "bond's" comes from the belief that you are alone. You are never alone. Reach out to people.

Love to me is very easy. You can love someone and break up with them, and not feel any pain, because you know you don't lack or need them. Of course, this entails recognizing that there are 6,000,000,000 other people out there with whom you can communicate with. And having friends, and other girls you know so that you're not so enamored with one female that you forget YOURSELF!!

There should always be people who are there for you in this world, if you have tons of people then you will not feel the need to "bond" with one person, nor will you feel pain when one person leaves you. Their choice is as good as yours, isn't it?

Of course, you still develop relationships with people.... I'm not sure what you mean by "bonding" lol, perhaps a better understanding of relationships themselves is needed here. It may take some pondering. Relationships form the foundation of our human existence.

AMEN again!! the man has spoken the truth. Love in this world is perceived as LUST. Heh.. Ppl really don't realize

how short they sell themselves.

I don't think so though, if you WANT sex, that is all that matters! Desire is a good thing, distinguished from temptation. Temptation comes from despair or is something that you don't really want.

Your WILL must never be forgotten, for to know God, you must know the will he gave you, which, when all contradictions pass away is what God and you ARE.

Also, I totally disagree with you that all people express is LUST. While that is obviously sometimes as aspect of attraction towards another person, it would be unlikely that attraction towards someone with a hot body but a negative personality would sustain UNLESS a person saw him or herself as lacking in sexual prospects (i.e they're desprerate). So in that case read alt.seduction.fast or something.

Furthermore I find myself attracted to girls based on who they are, looking past only hotness. I mean come on Darlock, you can't be so shallow or seriously think that people don't make choices of association based on personality ...... lol.

Like I said, whatever you do with another person you are relating to them, and sex is as good as going out to dinner. If it's something you both WANT, then it's fine.

"Because I live, u should know the end is coming"

The Apocalypse has already happened for some people. The Bible leads the way to secret spiritual truths, and an "end" (or beginning)quite different from the mainstream apocalyptic fantasies of Jesus' return to fight "Satan" in the final battle for the planet. If the book of Revelations is anything, it is metaphorical.

P.S. as for marriage, I see no reason to get married except to raise children. In all probability, marriage is doomed to deteriorate into a platonic relationship, a mere partnership. I guess if you want structure or family life you get married. To each his own, but you should be careful not to count on marriage to fulfill all your social (or even sexual, love) needs. Which is why marriage is problematic. Kind of a stupid idea to begin with, why imprison yourself to another person? It's contrary to truth (freedom). Which is probably why the divorce rate is so high. So be careful about who you marry and what sort of relationship you're entering into.... or give up the ring.... throw it into the fire, lol ;)

Or conclude we're f*cked in the first place and that it doesn't really matter. Just kidding. No, if that's the conclusion take steps to improve your life, you CAN make it on your own. And now I've become like darlock, preaching to myself (well, who else is there to learn from?)

And why do we expect that we would want to stay with the same person for our whole lives? I suppose if you really knew and loved a certain person it MIGHT be different. But why exlude all the other potential sex/love relationships out there? It makes no sense to me except for the practical matters of raising children, adding structure to society perhaps....

I hate repetitive posts so I'll sum everything up. I might've went a lil overboard arguin with u ppl. Wasn't an argument from my end. Know only that my purpose here was to show ppl that life is diff than they perceive it. I understand some are already married with kids or in fresh relationships and are stickin up for what they have. It's okay for u to be Defensive; I would've done the same thing if i was in ur shoes. Btw, I dont' want ppl to Follow everything i said. That's nonsense!! Just Relate to it and try not to neglect it for everything I have said is the Truth..

Darlok

What's the difference between a corpse and u? The corpse cheated u by avoiding misery, yet u are 1 in the same" Robert

Originally posted by cool2223423123

There's nothing wrong with lust, if sex is what you want. Aside from the moral implications of unwanted babies, which exist whether you are in love or in lust with someone else, lust from sexual desire is just one thing which may attract you to a person.

Long quote to paste.. Shucks... just when I thought it was all over. Let me start with something 1st. The apocalypse is yet to come.. Alpha = Good side of GOD, JESUS.. Omega is the dark/bad :( Alpha has come, Omega u haven't seen yet. U will however see the Dual Nature of Love/God.

Do u know the 3rd commandment in the bible? U shall not take the name of the lord ur god in vain? Well.. see.. u (ppl) do on a regular basis. and it's not saying "GOD DAMN" or sH8t like that. It's flaunting the name "I LOVE U" = lords name like it's nothing. A person who does that without knowin what it is (what god is) is directly comparing GOD with EVIL, total Opposite!!! He's using God to get cheap sex!!

Both ppl who want sex without love are both idiots. If 1 person can't resist he's a moron.. and no better than the other. If a person can't restrain himself, wait and see if it's really LOVE, he's already lost. Hmm... okay..

WHat does a person do when he doesn't know an answer/solution to a question? He looks for the answer. Finds it sooner or later depending on the difficulty of the question. Now... This is easy to do because u can do this with a logical mind. But see.. FEELINGS ARE A POWERFUL THING!!! so when a couple engages in a relationship they should know where to draw the line... As in say something like "Babe.. i'm sooo f*ckin attracted to ya but i just can't do this just yet; I need to know this is real (points to her heart) I need to be SURE that this is what i want and that this is TRUE/REAL. (--- example of a perfect situation where someone doesn't rush into things and decides to wait. But how can u know that Love is real if it resides in ur heart and mind has really no control over it? SUre... finding that answer to a typical question was easy but how to u find the answer to Love? Answer: WIth ur heart. GIve it time.. Test it and it will test u. And u will find it ... for as God said "U WILL FIND ME IF U SEEK ME WITH ALL UR HEART" U will find what is REAL and who is real and from then on u will DOUBT NOTHING! NEVER. this scenario however is LEAST likely to happen if a girl or a guy has whored themselves already.. Not 2 late to change though.. HOwever for these ppl it's the hardest!

Btw.. to coolman's quote:

U cannot love someone easily. U can have a strong bond with that person because your soul knows him on an Inner Lvl but it is far from LOVE. Won't repeat myself. Anyway cya...

Darlok

Ur very intelligent coool22.. It's just that ur confused the hugest/biggest part of Love with lust.

HOnestly this is my last post.

Long quote to paste.. Shucks... just when I thought it was all over. Let me start with something 1st. The apocalypse is yet to come.. Alpha = Good side of GOD, JESUS.. Omega is the dark/bad :( Alpha has come, Omega u haven't seen yet. U will however see the Dual Nature of Love/God.

Do u know the 3rd commandment in the bible? U shall not take the name of the lord ur god in vain? Well.. see.. u (ppl) do on a regular basis. and it's not saying "GOD DAMN" or sH8t like that. It's flaunting the name "I LOVE U" = lords name like it's nothing. A person who does that without knowin what it is (what god is) is directly comparing GOD with EVIL, total Opposite!!! He's using God to get cheap sex!!

Both ppl who want sex without love are both idiots. If 1 person can't resist he's a moron.. and no better than the other. If a person can't restrain himself, wait and see if it's really LOVE, he's already lost.

U cannot love someone easily. U can have a strong bond with that person because your soul knows him on an Inner Lvl but it is far from LOVE. Won't repeat myself. Anyway cya...

Darlok

Ur very intelligent coool22.. It's just that ur confused the hugest/biggest part of Love with lust.

Whatever dude. You are being a mental retard. What you speak of about love is only what's possible. Other things are possible as well. "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreampt of in your philosophy horatio...." And I don't know why you would "restrain" yourself from sex. A person wanting sex without love? My point is that love is always there. I love everybody.... at least all whom I continue to associate with.

Whatever dude. You are being a mental retard. What you speak of about love is only what's possible. Other things are possible as well. "There are more things in heaven and earth than are dreampt of in your philosophy horatio...." And I don't know why you would "restrain" yourself from sex. A person wanting sex without love? My point is that love is always there. I love everybody.... at least all whom I continue to associate with.

Ur confused bro.

Darlok

"What's the difference between a corpse and you? THe corpse cheated u by avoiding misery" Darlok aka Robert

The greatest part of relationships is when the magic exists. This may not be the celestial God like love that Darlok speaks of, but it is not purely base sex either.

Furthermore, how can base sex really sustain all that long or really end up being any better than masturbation? If you see some girl who you really want to fuck however, there is nothing wrong in going for her. In my opinion there's nothing wrong with lust, and you shouldn't think that you LACK sex with women, so in this respect fucking a lot of high quality women could be a very positive thing for your self-esteem, so long as you look out for purity. And this doesn't preclude greater love experiences.

Remember, you ARE having sex with a person. Not a body. If love and sex seem intrinsically intertwined, it may be because we _are_ love, and so anything we do with others aside from plain business transactions involves love on some level.

It seems to me personally that love/sex with many women is a very positive thing. Limiting yourself to one person, looking or waiting for that "special someone" seems totally stupid to me. For by doing that, you are passing up experiences with everyone else. Positive experiences, which if you want them, could improve your life.

Well, at least it's good that we're trying to figure this out.

WHat does a person do when he doesn't know an answer/solution to a question? He looks for the answer. Finds it sooner or later depending on the difficulty of the question. Now... This is easy to do because u can do this with a logical mind. But see.. FEELINGS ARE A POWERFUL THING!!! so when a couple engages in a relationship they should know where to draw the line... As in say something like "Babe.. i'm sooo f*ckin attracted to ya but i just can't do this just yet; I need to know this is real (points to her heart) I need to be SURE that this is what i want and that this is TRUE/REAL. (--- example of a perfect situation where someone doesn't rush into things and decides to wait. But how can u know that Love is real if it resides in ur heart and mind has really no control over it? SUre... finding that answer to a typical question was easy but how to u find the answer to Love? Answer: WIth ur heart. GIve it time.. Test it and it will test u. And u will find it ... for as God said "U WILL FIND ME IF U SEEK ME WITH ALL UR HEART" U will find what is REAL and who is real and from then on u will DOUBT NOTHING! NEVER. this scenario however is LEAST likely to happen if a girl or a guy has whored themselves already.. Not 2 late to change though.. HOwever for these ppl it's the hardest!

When a person does this.. he/she places their Trust in GOD (in other sense, their HEART) not blind intuition based on a strong feeling... Blessed is this person for Eternity for he is higher than angels or anything in heaven, because by doin this, he has become "SOMETHING" and now stands out in the eyes of GOD! At this point endure everything that is thrown at u and GOd will reward to u thousand fold. After u endure and finally FIND God in ur heart.. u will PITTY everyone who hasn't.. (-- natural thing.. it won't be called braggin.. But in their eyes it may seem so.

Btw.. Cool22223443... Sex sustains for OO. We as humans can't comprehend this. U are NEVER TIRED of someone else (read my other posts) !!! (-- it is just impossible.. ;\ If u knew God u would know this. U underestimate the Power of Love for u do not know it.

Darlok

(always revising my posts because I'm in and out of the house" :\ and make sloppy mistakes.