Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Love

darlok

I thought it'd be the 1st to let ppl know how love functions in the real WORLD . Okay, 1st. NO one here knows the meaning of it nor what it is in it's true form. You can delude yourselves into thinking that you know of it and even have it but you are greatly mistaken. Love is not what you assume it is. What 99% of the ppl in the world have is a mere "connection of the mind" which is a temporary and dies after a certain phase (fades with time) It's just a BOND :(

Maybe 1% if that much, share a connection of the HEARTs. This is the only LOVE that is ETERNAL; death doesn't affect it for you do not die. HEh.. This Love resides in a person that is total opposite of who u are (it's also hidden in the unawakend 1/2 part of your heart) the part that unconsciously makes everyone Depressed. In order to open your heart, you must go through a lot of spiritual punishment/lessons/sacrifices :( You must "WANT/YEARN for LOVE soo much that GOD, who is LOVE will manifest himself to u in BLISS and Ecstacy beyond human comprehension. A Heightened state where you are weightless, free from everything!!! Imagine a COLD breatheof GOD entering your heart with such magnitude that you become (aosdifaosidfaosiduf) (--- *SIGH* can't describe. You will cry for a day non stop because u'll realize that u touched PURE GOD :\

This Love can only be experienced by what is called a "TWIN FLAME" not soul mate.. Soul mates are weak compared to this because the bond in this relationship is GOD/PURE LOVE in Itself.

Your SOUL DOES actually MATE!!! (--

Now, how this affects a person physically. When in this relationship you can never be bored of each other, it is based on unconditional love. NO NEGATIVE thought ever enters ur mind; this is against ur will, and u can't control it. Now for the goodies . The bloood in ppl's bodies will RUSH Through the heart at such intensity it will make ANY guy's d*ck at least 10 inches! (even if u got like a 2 inch weener) The girls (any girl) will be so wet and horny she'd be ready to swim in that huge puddle of water that dripped down her legs. This can happen to everyone!! only if u have God/love in ur heart :( It doesn't matter if ur sick/impotent or whatever. None of it will matter :( When u have this, diseases like aids/cancer doesn't/can't affect u; and if you have it, it will be no more :( U will read anyone (ppl) like a book ;\

O yeah, and when you start braggin to ur friends about ur experiene, they will call u crazy ;\ But I tell u the truth.. Jesus said "If you believe in me (implying LOVE) u will be rejected and scorned at by many. See.. if you REALLY believe in LOVE/GOD and go up to anyone tellin him about ur FANTASY coming into a reality, he will call u CRAZY!!! Heh.. Everyone, even ur parents.

Married in LOVE is not in front of an alter where all the couple does is lie to each other with false vows, to keep/cherish/honor till death does them part.. LMAO.. yea right. Divorce comes right after. *SIGH* It's Married in (GOD)

Organized religion manipulated this society into thinking that "religion" is the only way to find GOd.. It's False!!!!! Greatest book on Sex/LOVE is actually the bible ;0 But the REAL/TRUE BIBLE resides in your Clogged up heart, ready to be opened; at a certain price of course.

Btw, no, i'm not a christian or of any religion; don't drink nor smoke, and never taken any drugs. I'm just a regular joe schmoe who discovered the TRUTH. Without any yoga/meditation or BS like that. It's FREE :)

Darlok

"Rich want it; poor have it; kind show it" What is it?

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by darlok

I thought it'd be the 1st to let ppl know how love functions in the real WORLD . Okay, 1st. NO one here knows the meaning of it nor what it is in it's true form. You can delude yourselves into thinking that you know of it and even have it but you are greatly mistaken. Love is not what you assume it is. What 99% of the ppl in the world have is a mere "connection of the mind" which is a temporary and dies after a certain phase (fades with time) It's just a BOND :(

Maybe 1% if that much, share a connection of the HEARTs. This is the only LOVE that is ETERNAL; death doesn't affect it for you do not die. HEh.. This Love resides in a person that is total opposite of who u are (it's also hidden in the unawakend 1/2 part of your heart) the part that unconsciously makes everyone Depressed. In order to open your heart, you must go through a lot of spiritual punishment/lessons/sacrifices :( You must "WANT/YEARN for LOVE soo much that GOD, who is LOVE will manifest himself to u in BLISS and Ecstacy beyond human comprehension. A Heightened state where you are weightless, free from everything!!! Imagine a COLD breatheof GOD entering your heart with such magnitude that you become (aosdifaosidfaosiduf) (--- *SIGH* can't describe. You will cry for a day non stop because u'll realize that u touched PURE GOD :\

This Love can only be experienced by what is called a "TWIN FLAME" not soul mate.. Soul mates are weak compared to this because the bond in this relationship is GOD/PURE LOVE in Itself.

Your SOUL DOES actually MATE!!! (--

Now, how this affects a person physically. When in this relationship you can never be bored of each other, it is based on unconditional love. NO NEGATIVE thought ever enters ur mind; this is against ur will, and u can't control it. Now for the goodies . The bloood in ppl's bodies will RUSH Through the heart at such intensity it will make ANY guy's d*ck at least 10 inches! (even if u got like a 2 inch weener) The girls (any girl) will be so wet and horny she'd be ready to swim in that huge puddle of water that dripped down her legs. This can happen to everyone!! only if u have God/love in ur heart :( It doesn't matter if ur sick/impotent or whatever. None of it will matter :( When u have this, diseases like aids/cancer doesn't/can't affect u; and if you have it, it will be no more :( U will read anyone (ppl) like a book ;\

O yeah, and when you start braggin to ur friends about ur experiene, they will call u crazy ;\ But I tell u the truth.. Jesus said "If you believe in me (implying LOVE) u will be rejected and scorned at by many. See.. if you REALLY believe in LOVE/GOD and go up to anyone tellin him about ur FANTASY coming into a reality, he will call u CRAZY!!! Heh.. Everyone, even ur parents.

Married in LOVE is not in front of an alter where all the couple does is lie to each other with false vows, to keep/cherish/honor till death does them part.. LMAO.. yea right. Divorce comes right after. *SIGH* It's Married in (GOD)

Organized religion manipulated this society into thinking that "religion" is the only way to find GOd.. It's False!!!!! Greatest book on Sex/LOVE is actually the bible ;0 But the REAL/TRUE BIBLE resides in your Clogged up heart, ready to be opened; at a certain price of course.

Btw, no, i'm not a christian or of any religion; don't drink nor smoke, and never taken any drugs. I'm just a regular joe schmoe who discovered the TRUTH. Without any yoga/meditation or BS like that. It's FREE :)

Darlok

"Rich want it; poor have it; kind show it" What is it?

don't really want to read this after the hangover from last night...what is he saying?

Weyes, that's how the standard should be for everybody; not only to me.

And, unfortunately, i'm of No religion. Ppl who have no religion are the 1st candidates to know LOVE/GOD because unlike others who belong to organized religion sects, they aren't Brainwashed!

spragga25: Love is not overrated. Ppl's misonception of it's true nature is.

rdancer: Everyone will always want something ;0 However, humanity's desire overall Ends and stops with LOVE. Once a person has this (in his heart) he/she craves no more ;\

Dar

rdancer: Everyone will always want something ;0 However, humanity's desire overall Ends and stops with LOVE. Once a person has this (in his heart) he/she craves no more ;\

Dar

Thanks for summarizing, I'm in no mood to read this shit. But you're right.

Dar

Bullshit...I don't believe it at all

2 long 2 read
Yea seriously...someone jus put it in a nutshell please

Okay... what I meant to say is that GOD (LOVE) has EVERYONE By their F*ckin Balls/clits . Ppl just haven't realized it.

Anyway, I think i've said enough.. Btw i'm not really here to preach nor brag, and even though this may seem like a religious based post, it's really not ;\ U just have to look a lil deeper into it. Anyway i'm out

Dar

Experience which hasn't taught you anything I guess; Either that or you were just 2 blind or stupid to see what it had to teach u. Heh.

I don't think 1 post on a site makes me a preacher. Ignorant ppl like yourself might think so though.

Experience which hasn't taught you anything I guess; Either that or you were just 2 blind or stupid to see what it had to teach u. Heh.

I don't think 1 post on a site makes me a preacher. Ignorant ppl like yourself might think so though.

Experience has tought me one thing junior...Only lookout for yourself.

F'n clown

just like experience hasn't taught you to refrain from poppin shit as a newbie...

that 1 post didn't make you a preacher..I was thinkin more like a naive, sensitive fairy boy

that 1 post didn't make you a preacher..I was thinkin more like a naive, sensitive fairy boy

A naive sensitive fairy boy who knows the Truth. Heh, I never said it wouldn't get under ur skin. Truth hurts yanno.

Dar