Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ever punch a girl in the face?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo
Originally posted by sexxybabyd

:blank:

um....stay away from me or ur gettin kicked :balls:

I didnt say i was gonna do it... I was just sharing with the rest of you.

I have, about 10 years ago (when I wasnt so laid back) I was in a fight. A bouncer was holding me and someone (a girl) cam up and was punching me from behind. I just turned around and punched the girl right in the face. I didn't know it was a girl, just felt someone punching me so I turned and punched.

Oh well, I wouldnt hit a girl at all now. I would jump in and defend any girl that I see being hit.

Guest gabo
Originally posted by housedog

I have, about 10 years ago (when I wasnt so laid back) I was in a fight. A bouncer was holding me and someone (a girl) cam up and was punching me from behind. I just turned around and punched the girl right in the face. I didn't know it was a girl, just felt someone punching me so I turned and punched.

Oh well, I wouldnt hit a girl at all now. I would jump in and defend any girl that I see being hit.

nooooo guys you dont get what I mean... i am talking about during sex! like how some girls love to be smacked in the face, some freaky ones like to be punched...

I just meant has anyone ever had a girl who wanted to be punched in the face cause I met one and it freaked me out. not that I go around pulling an ike turner on every girl I meet.

Originally posted by gabo

after she asked for it? I know a girl who wants me to wind up and knock her one. I can get pretty rough during sex, I can even slap her in the face with no prob. but there is a big difference between a slap and a punch.

dog...

thats kinda sick...

plus...

what if she were to go to the police...

i'm sure you couldn't explain it...

"but officer she asked for it..."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Guest gabo
Originally posted by bodiii

dog...

thats kinda sick...

plus...

what if she were to go to the police...

i'm sure you couldn't explain it...

"but officer she asked for it..."

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

good thing i didnt then I guess

Originally posted by sassa

i've punched both guys and girls. they asked for it, though.

yeah, but that's a little different though

a man should never lay his hand on any woman unless it's to hold her, or get her attention

any kind of abuse towards women should never be tolerated

(unless they really ask you to do so, which means they have some serious issues to work out)

Originally posted by daemoncel

yeah, but that's a little different though

a man should never lay his hand on any woman unless it's to hold her, or get her attention

any kind of abuse towards women should never be tolerated

(unless they really ask you to do so, which means they have some serious issues to work out)

ok, but abuse towards men is better? yes, a man should never lay a hand on a female. but if she is going to hurt him physically, then he should beat the shit out of her.

that's really fucked up

i know. it was crazy. i was in a hotel room on the 1st floor and lost my voice cuz i screamed so loud to the security guards at the clevelander which was right next door. they were able to stop him and hold him for the cops. she got knocked the fuck out. when i tried to help her up, her tooth was sitting on her chin.

ok, but abuse towards men is better? yes, a man should never lay a hand on a female. but if she is going to hurt him physically, then he should beat the shit out of her.

well unless she's holding a weapon, or has hands Classified as Lethal Weapons.. then you can probably restrain her enough to tie her hands or something

but i mean that's an extreme case here

we are talking about sex and all, and this is extreme but not that kind of extreme

my appologies if that made no sense

Guest gabo
Originally posted by tranzwhore

1 nite on ocean drive, i saw a dude punch this girl in the face, full force, knocking 2 teeth out, because she rejected him earlier in the day!

ohhhhhhh now thats fucked up! I wouldnt hit a girl out of anger.