Clubplanet Nightlife Community

athletic chicks

tastey

holy shit, just watching the olympics or some shit on the sport channel... are the fuckin gross or what??

hello?? women should be FEMININ

not taking testosteron and developing fucking sixpacks and abs that are bigger than mine!!!

Originally posted by tastey

holy shit, just watching the olympics or some shit on the sport channel... are the fuckin gross or what??

not taking testosteron and developing fucking sixpacks and abs that are bigger than mine!!!

I actually agree with this kid for once...yuck

no way. athletic chicks kick ass!

now butch, or over-developed manly broads are a whole different story.. :yuck:

Are you talking about regular pro athletes or Bobybuilding ladies?

both

a little sport and all is good to keep your figure, but everything else is just not sexy... IMO

Gotta disagree with ya there my friend...athletic women are the best! If I ever get married, it wil be to an athletic woman! :)

Originally posted by ladyshady

:clap:

i can always expect the best from you

Aww... :kiss2:

But seriously... I may have my own ideas as to what I consider sexually attractive... but you gotta give mad props to true athletes. Even if their body doesn't turn you on, you can't help but admire the fact that they're actually using it... optimizing that with which they have been blessed. Strength and power are wonderful things! :aright:

Originally posted by tastyt

The human body was built for function, not form, not to sit around and look pretty and dainty just b/c that's what society decrees as desirable for the female sex.

wtf girl??

you know why the aliens you see in movies have such big heads and such skinny bodies??

because they are so intelligent they don´t need no muscle mass no more!! there´s actually something scientific in the x-files

everyone who has a big head and is skinny is intelligent. you feel flattered yet tastyt? hahahha ;)

wtf girl??

you know why the aliens you see in movies have such big heads and such skinny bodies??

because they are so intelligent they don´t need no muscle mass no more!! there´s actually something scientific in the x-files

everyone who has a big head and is skinny is intelligent. you feel flattered yet tastyt? hahahha ;)

WTF is right... That might just be one of the weirdest fucking things you have ever posted... :hey::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tastyt

WTF is right... That might just be one of the weirdest fucking things you have ever posted... :hey::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh:

i´m pissed drunk... wrote my last exam for this semester like 4 hours ago and got tanked right in front of the university with some friends right there... just got home to shower... my hair has to dry cause it looks best air-dried LOL