Clubplanet Nightlife Community

For the girls

euphoricgirl

I love to have sex on my period...cause thats when Im the most horney. Doing it in the shower is fun cause he isn't getting all dirty...but you can't really go crazy with the sex on the period cause it will get to messy...just lay a towel under you and have him fuck you till you bleed :):aright:

Cleanup can be fun also...some nice shower play :aright:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

I love to have sex on my period...cause thats when Im the most horney. Doing it in the shower is fun cause he isn't getting all dirty...but you can't really go crazy with the sex on the period cause it will get to messy...just lay a towel under you and have him fuck you till you bleed :):aright:

Yeah... Shower is a must... Don't let that shit dry on you :vomit3:

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

she speaks the truth

:hump:

:D

I've only done this once, but it was amazing!..I don't know how else to describe it! I'm just glad that he wanted to do it and that I gave in. Like sexxybabyd said, girls are more horny during their period, so I guess maybe that's why I got more pleasure than any other time. Use a towel and shower afterward and all is good! :clap2::biggrin:

Originally posted by euphoricgirl

Would you ever or have you ever had sex while you had your period? I never did. Also what are some crazy things you do when you have it?

hellz yea! it feels so much better , u are so much more sensitive . yes its messy, but worth it, hey if he don mind neither do i :D:tongue:

NO! I did do it once. My ex was begging me to so i was like fine if you want to go ahead. HAHA

I am not hornire during my period though. That period of over hornyness doesnt hit me until right after its done. OMFG! WHOA! Actually i just had some great after perios sex on saturday and then some really good after period Phone Sex. Mmmmm!

Theres just something about me bleeding down there that turns me off. It makes me feel unclean no matter how many showers and baths i take.