Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Plaid - Spa

In the wintertime I went to Spa on Thursday nights and found it to be a fun freaky party. The one time I went on a Friday, we were on line for an hour. The door guy tossed about 20 people in front of us off for no id, bad outfits, etc. By the time we got to the front, I was was freezing and due at another party so never did get to go.

Two of my my modeling friends were on a guest list of a rapper guy they knew and the bouncer wouldn't even look at the list and told them to get to the back of the line. And these are pretty people who happen to be nice as well.

Wondering if anyone has had any exprience with it now it is Plaid?

Am going to a rooftop happy hour party on the westside this friday and looking to check out the redone place around midnight or even earlier, but not looking to spend my evening on a line around the block.

I don't mind a line but curious what to expect and other's experiences w the club...

i was there about two weeks ago

definitely did not enjoy it. i thought the crowd was horrible, not good looking at all, not friendly, just plain annoying. no vibe, filled mostly with out-of-towners hanging around the NYU area. i think it felt more like Bar-None than what Spa used to feel like. definitely not like the old Spa.

i never liked anthing about spa i tried it in total about12,15 times, on different nights. The only time i ever did have fun there though was on thurs, DJ MERRIT was spinnin and he plays some great muisc. Only thing was not enough women there on thurs. I like CHEETAH on suns with merrit and theres more women thier also.

Originally posted by mikeynine999

be honest with ya only good placeas i know of on fri are

blo

lush

lot 61

lobby

Haven't been to the other three but Lobby is pretty fucking small...wasn't really feeling paying $20 to get in and that was reduced. Plus a round for like three people is about $30.