Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies...tight jeans on guys?

so, i went looking for some new jeans yesterday. i'm not a particularly fashion conscious guy, but i like my Levi's. i tried on a pair of the newest type 1 jeans just to check my size. i put on a few pounds since i last bought pants. 34W/34L was confirmed as my size, so i grab a few more pairs in a few different styles/cuts all in the same size. some, low riders, some boot cut, some straight leg, etc. 4 out of the 6 pairs i tried on were total nut-huggers, snug as hell from the ass/crotch to the knee. like i said, i'm not that fashionable, and i'm not that big, but who the fuck wears that shit? does anyone find it attractive when you can see the contours of a guys package through his jeans? is this the new style? (I hope not)

anyway, ended up with the type one loose style jeans, and they're even a little snug considering they're called 'Real Loose'.

Originally posted by entheogen808

so, i went looking for some new jeans yesterday. i'm not a particularly fashion conscious guy, but i like my Levi's. i tried on a pair of the newest type 1 jeans just to check my size. i put on a few pounds since i last bought pants. 34W/34L was confirmed as my size, so i grab a few more pairs in a few different styles/cuts all in the same size. some, low riders, some boot cut, some straight leg, etc. 4 out of the 6 pairs i tried on were total nut-huggers, snug as hell from the ass/crotch to the knee. like i said, i'm not that fashionable, and i'm not that big, but who the fuck wears that shit? does anyone find it attractive when you can see the contours of a guys package through his jeans? is this the new style? (I hope not)

anyway, ended up with the type one loose style jeans, and they're even a little snug considering they're called 'Real Loose'.

I wear them I love it... "TIGHT JEAN WARRIOR" :laugh: :laugh: you get used of it believe it or not

you're supposed to allow the balls to breathe. the thought of sweaty balls pressed up against a pair of sweaty pants disgusts me.

i don't think you need to rock huge b-ball shorts, but variety is key. if you're dressed casual, baggy, straight leg jeans look hot.

if you're going to wear more "dressed up" jeans, a little tighter is fine. so i can imagine what your ass looks like in it. yum. ;)

well since i don't really see any guys wearing tight jeans george michael circa 1980's, i'm assuming what you mean by tight jeans are jeans that don't hang down below your ass. i like fitted jeans on guys as long as they have the body to wear 'em... but if their putting your package on display, then no, i don't want to see that.