Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Whats your goal on a date?

Guest gabo

Guest gabo

When you are on a date is all youre thinking about is getting her or him naked or are you really thinking about what the person has to say? Is your goal to just get to know them to see if you will want a second date or are you just thinking SEX!?

I'd say you gotta it depends how good the date is going to know what direction it will go.

If things are goin real well, and it all seems to fall into place, then yeaH, a lil friskiness is in order :D

I don't think you wanna just think "I WANNA GET IN HIS/HER pants" cuz that person will sense that. Just take it easy, and if it goes that way, it does :)

Guest gabo
Originally posted by somebitch

:laugh: these days, to want to see the person ever again. usually i have no desire to see someone on a date level more than once because i got their vibe and its boring or whatever. i know that is a terrible thing to say.

wow, ur my perfect date!:D

my goal is to have a fun time

if you have a fun time, enjoy yourself and don´t focus on getting laid all the time, the whole interaction will be WAY more relaxed for the both of you... and sex will then just be the natural progression.

My goal on a first date is to act intersted & really pretend im into what the girl is saying. I try not to talk about myself too much & really try to give off a vibe of total comfort.

All this is done while bringing the girl out to dinner at a nice place such as Tao, with a really pleasant/loose atmosphere, get her drunk, while having inviting & provocative conversation leading up to pulling off on the side of the road & having sex right there in the back seat of my SUV.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

THats an ideal first date. :laugh::laugh:

if i actually take someone on a date...

its cause im tryin to get some...

eerrrr thats why i was initially attracted to them in the first place...

but...

im always on the hunt for chill people to hang out with...

so if she turns out to be cool...

thats a bonus...

and if we can't even wait to get back to my apartment before we start goin at it...

thats an even bigger bonus...:D

:laugh: these days, to want to see the person ever again. usually i have no desire to see someone on a date level more than once because i got their vibe and its boring or whatever. i know that is a terrible thing to say.

wow...

me too...:D

Well, I already know that almost all women i meet will fall under this category, but I want to have some fun, so I play along and do what needs to be done sometimes. . . most recent girl, "oh so you've dj'd before? My favorite dj is this guy Louie DeVito, have you ever heard of him?" :blown: 3 hours later, I fucked her to some deep dish - yoshitoshi :D

Originally posted by bigsteve8

Well, I already know that almost all women i meet will fall under this category, but I want to have some fun, so I play along and do what needs to be done sometimes. . . most recent girl, "oh so you've dj'd before? My favorite dj is this guy Louie DeVito, have you ever heard of him?" :blown: 3 hours later, I fucked her to some deep dish - yoshitoshi :D

:laugh: same. well i mean, i do what has to be done sometimes.

i didnt know so many other people felt this way. it is kinda comforting. :tongue:

Originally posted by phuturephunk

...Yeah, same...:laugh:..

dude, you´re not stupid. in fact, i think you belong to the very intelligent people on this plantet.

what you need is someone who INTRODUCES you to enough women so you will eventually find the one that sees through the looks issue...

i think spragga just PLAYS the role. you LIVE the role. you need someone to cut through that shit FOR YOU...

Originally posted by gabo

When you are on a date is all youre thinking about is getting her or him naked or are you really thinking about what the person has to say? Is your goal to just get to know them to see if you will want a second date or are you just thinking SEX!?

sex that leads to marriage