Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my space review.....

happyface

Well havent been to Space like in a month and a half. So didnt know what to expect since all ive been reading on here were different reviews good a nd bad so had to go see for myself......

So I get there around 11:45pm just in time to use the password, really smooth entry really wasnt a line, maybe for the reason of what happen the other night? Anyways what up with the ID check like 5 different peeps asked for it......I dont whats up with ya folks with Stephan the guys was saying jokes to me and shyt and I said to myself dam this is the guy everyone hates on CP lol, never had a problem with the dude.......

Walked in had us in the hip hop room for like 30 minutes or so .it wasnt that bad.........till they let us in to the main room.Saw Roland throw down for like 15 minutes till the cooljunkie spinoff ......Took me a long while till I started to get into......HOUSE!! Havent herd house in awhile and wanted to hear some good tunes.Not knowing what the three finalist were going to hit us with cause its the first time I get to hear all 3 of em. Actually all 3 were very good but like I mentioned in another thread my vote goes off to the third DJ that spun,Hydra or whatever his name is........GREAT track selection from start to finish threw in some trance with some vocals just sounded great,that had jumping for awhile.Then Oscar came on and took it to another level whoa good quality house that I havent herd in awhile.The place was packed not like b4 but nice room to dance room to move around without all the bumping and shyt.....Hit the patio herd Roly for a lil bit then decided to leave........

Sorry to hear that some of you guys had a bad night or experience @ Space 34. I cant say the same never had a problem there thank god even though I dont go as much still dont feel the vibe like in the OLD ONE but still great to catch some good music,well most of the time.Till I decided to get out was tired as hell around 4:30 yeah I know lightweight but havent been clubbin as much.......gotta get back in shape.

Good to see a few familiar faces like Buga,Roland,VIPnerd with his lady,where was the other bostero?Obby was in the house,Jimmy T,Brwneyd, and I guess thats about it...........

Good nite.......

Glad you had a good nights out happyFace ! .

There definetly is some Dancable house music ( the banging kind ) out there , and you usually find it at Space and Maze .

As for me I spent my saturday night watching the History Channel ............. but i definetly made up for it this Sunday ! :tongue:

Countdown is on for EV @ crobar ........5Days and counting .

Got to Space around midnight; line was kinda small but w/e better to get in quicker! :)

Noticed there was more "space" @ Space34....the raid thing the night before kinda messed it up imo.

Heard some of the cooljunkie finalists sets, great job! :aright:

Somehow, I ended up in the patio with the hip-hoppers :eek:

But not for too long; Roland changed all that. :D

"What she do, I do better...." Keep it going....:cool:

Roly had me going, and then I decided to cool off so headed on down to the main room and saw OG. Awesome!!!! He seems to amaze me everytime I see him.

Then from then on it was back and forth from the patio to the main room...damn stairs!

Finally met browneyed (jackie) sorry I hit your head! :tongue:

Then at 6am, went on to the main room to see Markus Schulz; saw Arturo, and I met sgtfury and anne marie....hey!!!!! :D

9am rolls around and we leave, damn sun!

Overall, it was an great night @ 34. The crowd was smaller than usuall, but still had an excellent time. Till next weekend?

And now.........sleep! :zzz:

Originally posted by laliux

I was celebrating in advance the loss of River.

:D

246768_219.JPG

River Plate players leaving the field all depressed and shit cuz they lost. :D

LOL y voka como va? :)

AGUANTE RIVER!! GANES o PIERDAS!! and this is happyface

;)

Guest saleen351

Did anyone else get a contact buzz from the hip hop room last night????

man, you walk in, and you'd think they were growing the shit up in there.... I was pretty shocked to smell it so bad after all the bs this weekend....

if they had a dog, it won't happen:idea:

but then again, WHY CAN'T WE SMOKE JOINTS LIKE THAT IN THE MAIN ROOM:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by saleen351

Did anyone else get a contact buzz from the hip hop room last night????

man, you walk in, and you'd think they were growing the shit up in there.... I was pretty shocked to smell it so bad after all the bs this weekend....

they used to do that at Fat Black Pussycat without a problem

Guest brwneydtrouble

I must say that I had a really great time at space...after not having gone for such a long time. Saw a few of you here, happyface, Biz, Bugaloo, Jimmy T, Dekan, and Eric, I have a bump now!!! (Just kidding. ;)) Got there about 1, ended up leaving at about 9 am.....Roly was incredible, what a sweetheart. Markus Schultz I got to hear for the first time, and that will bring me back for sure, throwing it down. :)