Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Help Wanted!

shroomy

We have an immediate opening for 13 bartenders and wait staff. Should be willing to work in loud obnoxious environment and able to go that extra mile to make that extra dollar. Earning potential is unlimited especially if you are well connected. Experience is preferred, and it would be nice if you knew how to make drinks too.

You must be discreet, willing to work weekends, and most importantly have the ability to remain silent. Special consideration will be given to those not currently on parole.

Please bring your resume along with any samples of your work to

34 NE 11th Street

Miami Fl, 33132

(305) 372-9378

Originally posted by shroomy

We have an immediate opening for 13 bartenders and wait staff. Should be willing to work in loud obnoxious environment and able to go that extra mile to make that extra dollar. Earning potential is unlimited especially if you are well connected. Experience is preferred, and it would be nice if you knew how to make drinks too.

You must be discreet, willing to work weekends, and most importantly have the ability to remain silent. Special consideration will be given to those not currently on parole.

34 NE 11th Street

Miami Fl, 33132

(305) 372-9378

can i be a bouncer?

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by djoscarg

WOW Shroomy you're the best...

You should take your act on the road

you're hilarious!

:jerkoff:

come on oscar......... lighten up......

Originally posted by djoscarg

WOW Shroomy you're the best...

You should take your act on the road

you're hilarious!

:jerkoff:

fuck oscar, don't act like you just lost you contact.

Even the biggest Space groupies admit that 3/4 of the everyday staff that we, the common clubber have to deal with, treat you like the marines at guantanimo treat their arab guests. And they dont have to pay $6 for their water.

Guest saleen351

why doesn't space employ shoppers???? My neighbor in NJ, does all the security for , giants stadium, yankee stadium, shea, contental, and a few other places, he'd hire me and my brothers to go test the securty teams out.

fuck oscar, don't act like you just lost you contact.

sorry...don't get this:confused:

Even the biggest Space groupies admit that 3/4 of the everyday staff that we, the common clubber have to deal with, treat you like the marines at guantanimo treat their arab guests. And they dont have to pay $6 for their water.

This may be so....and I have no argument there....but what does this have to do with your post???

34 NE 11th Street

Miami Fl, 33132

(305) 372-9378

:D