Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Danny Howells & Roland: this Sunday Global DJ Broadcast

biznation00

Originally posted by biznation00

So when I'm at Roly's house he always pulls up soul seek on his pc.. but I just tried gettin' it since I've never used it on my pc b4 but I can't find the damn site. I always use Kazaa. Anyways, I typed in soulseek, soul-seek, solseek, soleseek & nothin'...

does anyone know the address to that damn music download site??

:laugh: Keep tryin with those spellings and u ain't ever gonna get there, try slsk.org should work

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i got the Lawler and Roland set...but i dont think i have the whole thing...its about 90 mb...ive seen the one online thats around 200-sumthin mb...was wondering if you could share it with me if you find it...the first track was the one i had called you about that roland plays alot...

:D peace!

Originally posted by spacecadet888

i got the Lawler and Roland set...but i dont think i have the whole thing...its about 90 mb...ive seen the one online thats around 200-sumthin mb...was wondering if you could share it with me if you find it...the first track was the one i had called you about that roland plays alot...

:D peace!

Roly & I were talkin' about that track the other day.. call me up again & remind me how it goes again, so I can run it by him.

About that Steve Lawler set, I don't even have it. I'm checkin' with Eric on it & then some. Gotta expand my Roland collection... ;)

ps. Rocky, if you ever become a famous dj, don't you ever get lazy on me & quit makin' me cds... :laugh:

I really hope some of you get to tune in to the broadcast this Sunday. I'll have some good choons cooked up & I'm really excited about being on the show. Big Thanks to Markus Schultz! Anyways, Thanks for the support on the board & if any of you pick up any of those downloaded live Space sets of mine I'd like to get your feedback on them. One last thing, please burn some of those sets for Biz & Rocky so they can stop bugging me about making them a new cd every week. :laugh:

Roland

alright, no more :jacked:

lets get back to the topic @ hand... :D

www.globaldjbroadcast.com

Details from their site b-low:

Danny Howells makes his debut appearance on the Broadcast! There are very few DJs who stand out in the world of dance music today, but Danny Howells is without doubt one of them. From his early years of DJing at Bedrock nights in his home town of Hastings, to the 10+ hour sets in New York today, one thing remains the same - a complete love of all music. It's this passion and plenty of hard work that has helped Danny to get where he is today. It's no coincidence that he's been placed in DJ Magazine's top 20 DJs in the world for the last 3 years. Danny has a unique, eclectic sound which as been described as "deepsexyfuturistictechfunkhouse" and it's this sound which which is shaking floors worldwide. With over 12 years of experience, Danny has become truly international. His hectic schedule regularly takes him all over Europe, North and South America, Asia and Australia. He's DJed in the world's coolest clubs and held residencies at Renaissance, Twilo and Home. With 2002 came the announcement of an exciting monthly residency at Arc in New York, where Danny's 10 hour marathon sets are fast becoming legendary. It's not just in the club where Danny has made a name for himself, he's also been busy in the studio. His latest offering; 24/7 is the first in a new series of albums for Global Underground. Mixes for Renaissance and his own Nocturnal Frequencies series have been the highlights in a continually growing back catalogue of acclaimed mixes. Danny's infectious personality and individual style is what really puts him a cut above the rest though. You can really sense his connection with the crowd wherever he plays, and he has fully earned the label "the clubbers DJ". Be sure to check out www.dannyhowells.com for more!

DJ Precision

DJ Precision claims his spot on the Broadcast! DJ Precision aka Pascal van Eijk started spinning records at the age of 17. In 1998 he was invited to become a resident at the legendary Club X in Belgium. Not only a tallented DJ but a tallented producer as well, DJ Precision has been behind several well known remixes such as: Albert vs. Precision - Say Yes (Katana Remix), Viframa - Cristalle (Katana feat. DJ Precision Remix), Talla 2XLC pres. Digital Tension - A Dream Within (DJ Precision Remix) and Neo & Farina - Barchetta (Somatic Sense Remix). Coming up is a remix for the new Talla 2XLC, called Innocence. Just recently DJ Precision launched his own label Somatic Sense Recordings. The first offshoot is DJ Precision pres. M.I.D.O.R. & Six4Eight - 7th Heaven / Cloud City which is scoring massive support from Armin van Buuren & Ferry Corsten. Alongside his production work DJ Precision is of course a DJ with residencies at Bostich Club in Frankfurt and the XtraLarge in Amsterdam. Besides that, the last few months he pleased the crowds in clubs in Québec, Cologne, Madrid and festivals like Mysteryland, Hardventure Outdoor and Extrema Outdoor! All in all, DJ Precision is a true representative of the new Dutch trance sounds and definitely one to watch! To book DJ Precision contact rich@nu-star.net! Be sure to log on to www.djprecision.nl for more on DJ Precision!

DJ Roland

Roland throws down a Lunar Session on the Broadcast! Known for his residency at the world renowned Space 34 in Miami, Roland consistently & flawlessly sets the tone of the night pumping his progressive house injections at "House Sessions" every Saturday. His sound is characterized as unique blend of percussive, deep &uplifting house derived from a solid progressive influence. Roland possesses an uncanny ability to read the dance floor & move the masses with his masterful versatility & calm control whether it's inside or out, from Mainroom to Terrace. His sets are analogous to an enchanting journey through a warped, sub-aqua passageway unconsciously stimulating the senses with occasional breaths of fresh air... 2003 marked a stepping stone to the next level for Roland. His production efforts became noticed as one half of the production duo "Speaker People" along side partner Shawn Rudnick. Their first release during this year's Winter Music Conference titled "State of Mind" has received praise & attention on dance floors worldwide from the UK to the US & has been played by the likes of Deep Dish & Oscar G to name a few. Roland continues his work in the studio gearing up for his latest release collaborating with Bedrock, SAW recordings artist/producer Austin Leeds. Aside from his production efforts, Roland branded his mark across the world with the release of his new mixed compilation "The Lunar Sessions" which debuted in early July across the US & has made the Dance top 20 of several music stores.

Markus Schulz

Markus Schulz brings you the essentials in the first hour. The closing parties are coming up and the and the plans for that last big summer party are being made. Be sure to tune in for the first hour to hear all the must have hot summer choons to wrap up those lazy summer days!

Tune in this Sunday... ;)

Originally posted by markusschulz

I am looking forward to Roland's set. All the sets you hear of Roland on 93.1 are him doing an opening set. Sunday night, Roland is being set loose to play whatever he wants. Should be an excellent set. Oh, and Danny Howells and Dj Precision arent bad either:)

Markus, welcome to CP! Didn't know you were on here...:D

Excellent GDJB this week for sure! I'll have my computer recording ;)

Originally posted by markusschulz

I am looking forward to Roland's set. All the sets you hear of Roland on 93.1 are him doing an opening set. Sunday night, Roland is being set loose to play whatever he wants. Should be an excellent set. Oh, and Danny Howells and Dj Precision arent bad either:)

Welcome indeed.. & much props on the weekly broadcast, I'm a frequent listener. What can I say, I'm an insomniac... :(

That 02-09-2003 ROLAND/LAWLER set is of da chain even for a trancehead myself, One of the reason's I really dig Roland is for his versatility on the decks and that set was prime example anybody who hasn't been able to get it hit me up on AIM-SFL8UPATSPACE I have 173 minutes of it

I fucking love that remix of Pet Shop Boy's-West end girls sickness reminds of the old days

btw I use all those file sharer's but I still prefer WINMX It has better than most and I know the full ROLAND LAWLER set is on there. There is almost a full page of Live CLUB SPACE set's in their entirety. I have most of em cept for deep sleep umm opps mean Deep Dish for those of you who like em lol.