Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Restricted presents Ralph Falcon @ Jazid 08.24.03

rcrespo

Another Sunday another Sunday night will arrive this week I'm very happy to welcome Ralph Falcon to Jazid. This man needs no introduction. He's been making house music since before most of us know what was house was. From groundbreaking records like The Fog - been a along time and his own solo stuff like 'every now and then' Ralph has shown many sides of house and I don't know what to expect on Sunday. I cannot stress how important it will be not to miss this set. You don't get a chance to hear someone like Ralph in a room this small.

So this Sunday get your ass off that couch and come hear one of Miami's finest. Ralph Falcon

Thanks to Deon always for our flyers. :)

See you all on Sunday.

jazid-august-24th.gif

EXPECT THE UNEXPECTED!!!!

Originally posted by rcrespo

yes of course he's still dj'ing .. can we expect a visit from saleen at jazid this week ? no cover and great music .. what else can you ask for?

Forget about the great music ... free drinks ... you don't get it yet huh? :D

I'll most prob be there ... if mom doesn't mind :blank:

Guest saleen351

i've banned myself from the town of south beach forever... so no shot at seeing me anywhere down there, unless a NJ jock plays or it's classics night..

Originally posted by rcrespo

Another Sunday another Sunday night will arrive this week I'm very happy to welcome Ralph Falcon to Jazid. This man needs no introduction. He's been making house music since before most of us know what was house was. From groundbreaking records like The Fog - been a along time and his own solo stuff like 'every now and then' Ralph has shown many sides of house and I don't know what to expect on Sunday. I cannot stress how important it will be not to miss this set. You don't get a chance to hear someone like Ralph in a room this small.

So this Sunday get your ass off that couch and come hear one of Miami's finest. Ralph Falcon

Thanks to Deon always for our flyers. :)

See you all on Sunday.

oh my how :boohoo::topicsuck:blah: :blah:

Ralph could not make it but Domingo played a magnificent set for those of you who were there. We will be rescheduling Ralph for a date in the near future. Thanks to everyone who came and supported regardless.

Please join us this week for the Orlando Invasion with Dustin and Maya. :)