Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ketamine

ladyshady

Wow!

I have seen a lot of pills and my time, and I only recognized 4 of those in the pics! I have to say, I doubt I would take a pill with a skull and cross bones on it. I'm funny that way! (Damn those spiritual questers.)

Evan, those K pics were just plain mean. Throwbacks to sitting in a hotel room in Mexico with 1000s of bottles to open and pour. Blister city.

Oh, BTW, that dancing K is the bomb!

:laugh::rolleyes::laugh:

Originally posted by kholeman

Wow!

I have seen a lot of pills and my time, and I only recognized 4 of those in the pics! I have to say, I doubt I would take a pill with a skull and cross bones on it. I'm funny that way! (Damn those spiritual questers

Here's a good question: On that picture, how many have you seen and/or taken?

Originally posted by xxgrooveericxx

But I like to know what I'm taking, so I always ask or at least try too at what it is :tongue:

good point...i do ask but by the time i am asking someone for something in the club i have gone through so much of my own i dont care what it is that i get...

Yeah, those star pills were DXM. Horrible.....the one and only time I was ever cheated of pills.

i had bunk pills a few times...but i had 5 of those star pills and all they did was put me to sleep 2 hours after taking them all...oh well...i can laugh about it now:laugh:

Yeah, those star pills were DXM. Horrible.....the one and only time I was ever cheated of pills.

wtf...same here!

the one, only, and last time...i got pills from someone besides my dealer......i got those star shapped pills....ate 3 of them, thinking it was e........let me tell you..........that was NOT a fun night :(

they were DXM pills..i ate 3 of them and they fucked me up real bad....i couldnt move my legs...it was so scary..and weird...and a little cool, at the same time..lol

but definitly very, very bad FAKE pill and a very bad night

lol.. yeah, I remember there was a huge batch of stars that were DXM :vomit2: but thats why you get a tester! For $5 to test like 20 pills how can you go wrong.

BTW those were NOT DXM. (but the majority of stars were!)

Originally posted by ladyshady

wtf...same here!

the one, only, and last time...i got pills from someone besides my dealer......i got those star shapped pills....ate 3 of them, thinking it was e........let me tell you..........that was NOT a fun night :(

they were DXM pills..i ate 3 of them and they fucked me up real bad....i couldnt move my legs...it was so scary..and weird...and a little cool, at the same time..lol

but definitly very, very bad FAKE pill and a very bad night

I felt like I was going to die. Couldn't walk, I felt like if my face was deforming and I had bumps and shit. Very bad feeling. And we were on the beach, and it made it worse.....were itchy as hell!!!! When tried to walk, just feel down, and then got up, everything started spinning and I threw up. This was no fun at all. If I ever saw that guy who gave me those...omg! Be safe!

Originally posted by shroomy

lol.. yeah, I remember there was a huge batch of stars that were DXM :vomit2: but thats why you get a tester! For $5 to test like 20 pills how can you go wrong.

BTW those were NOT DXM. (but the majority of stars were!)

The next day, I ordered the tetser and have never been cheated again.

I remember there were 2 batches of those stars....but ever since then, I don't trust any "stars" for anything. not even given for free...

I'm sorry you had a bad night.

As a general rule it is not a good idea to take more than one dose of something at a time, especially when you don't know what it is. You can always step up once you get going, but dosages are just that -- the required amount to get you into the primary zone of ideal reaction.

Remember, your dealer didn't make the pill and likely has no idea whatsoever what is in it. Even if they try it themselves, that doesn't mean they know what it is. When I sold powder, I knew exactly what it was, because I had it laboratory tested - but I guarantee most retailers wouldn't know where to get that done, even if they cared to bother (which they don't). Some dealers enjoy just creating little cocktails for people - rides they think people will enjoy regardless of what they have asked for. A pressed pill could be almost anything and will always have something in it besides the drug you think you are taking (binders, etc.)

It is very rarely true that more of a drug will make you higher. There are some exceptions (lsd, for example), but not many. And, unless you are very careful, certain drugs completely change their effects at different dosages, and these effects are not linearly related to dosage (i.e., smaller amount more, huge difference in the type of high).

This is true for almost all drugs. A little pot, giggles; a lot of pot, sleep. A little alcohol, stimulant; a lot of alcohol, depressant.

You do know that multiple dosing of mdma eliminates the effect of mdma (by overshooting the window of effectiveness) and translates directly into speed (amphetamine), right?

And, if you don't know what it is and you take more than is expected (i.e., 3 pills instead of 1) you run the very real risk of life challenging overdose. It might be worth considering that a slighter reduced high will guarantee that you live to get high again another day.