Clubplanet Nightlife Community

anyone know of any bartending jobs????

Guest jroo

Guest jroo
Originally posted by kken

there are only like a bazillion restaurants in fairfax/vienna... just walk into a few and see if they're hiring.

yeah, i was thinking about doing that. just trying to get an inside scoop.

Originally posted by sauvee88

yeah - and THIS is the board to find out about bartending jobs.... particuarly in the boonies of VA.... for people with suspended licensees :blown:

lol cold man cold.

here's one place i'd recommend that i had dinner at last week:

arties, kinda fancy restaurant with a bar... just down the st from where you're moving to.

Guest jroo
Originally posted by sauvee88

yeah - and THIS is the board to find out about bartending jobs.... particuarly in the boonies of VA.... for people with suspended licensees :blown:

hey princess, im moving to fairfax labor day weekend, which is no more boonies then your old stomping grounds of Silver springS, a lot less ghetto. I also come off of restriction in october. anything else you want to say , chisel chin?

Guest jroo
Originally posted by revaluation

jroo, you coming tonight?...haven't seen your ass in a while.

"you shoulda hung out man!"

i want to come, i will try to come, and if im lucky i will come. i will try to make the dinner as well.

whats with the "quote"? what did i miss??

Originally posted by pgiddy

great movie, one of my favorites, top 5 for sure. Baldwin was great, so many quotes. That whole cast was great. So much better then boiler room

wow I said great a lot times, I guess I really do think it's a great movie:blank:

I know of a place where you can bartend. You don't have to be licensed either - doens't pay much, no benefits, not a big crowd so the tips will be low, but you can sit on my couch during your breaks from serving me beer and watch TV. BUT I GET THE REMOTE. None of that cheesy shit in some places where the bartender controls the fucking remote, I aint down with that!