Jump to content
Clubplanet Nightlife Community
Sign in to follow this  
tommyarmani

Favorite things to make fun of at the gym?

Recommended Posts

I need a list of some things to make fun of.

I'll start. I love to watch people who use the worlds worst form with tons of wieght.

Case in point, yesterday i saw a skinny young guy doing (trying?) lat pulldowns with almost the whole rack & it looked more like a modified reverse power clean

To make matters worse, after his "heavy' set, his freind joined him & i overheard him bragging about how he "racked it".

Geez... poor guy !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I also love air lats. THe other day there was this pale white, fat & hair monster who thought it was necessary to walk around in a tank top & hit mandatory poses after each set with a very "tough" look on his face.

Of course people were looking at him, but not for the reasons he thought.

:blown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

last week i was doing shoulder raises and this guy clipped his foot and busted his ass on the treadmill..he wasnt hurt just straight up EMABARESSED!!! ..nobody laughed..so i had to hold back as much as possible...

i cant help it ..when sombody falls I burst...

or my fav is the guy who rocks gear like hes working out in the 80's ..mc hammer pants, sweatshirt with the sleaves cut off, and maybe an ill matching bandanna on his head..

pumping IRONNNNN MANNNNNN!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fineones

last week i was doing sholder raises and this guy clipped his foot and busted his ass on the treadmill..he wasnt hurt just straight up EMABARESSED!!! ..nobody laughed..so i had to hold back as much as possible...

i cant help it ..when sombody falls I burst...

or my fav is the guy who rocks gear like hes working out in the 80's ..mc hammer pants, sweatshirt with the sleaves cut off, and maybe an ill matching bandanna on his head..

pumping IRONNNNN MANNNNNN!!!1

lmafao...dude ur killing me with this...lol...very funny ish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fineones

last week i was doing sholder raises and this guy clipped his foot and busted his ass on the treadmill..he wasnt hurt just straight up EMABARESSED!!! ..nobody laughed..so i had to hold back as much as possible...

i cant help it ..when sombody falls I burst...

or my fav is the guy who rocks gear like hes working out in the 80's ..mc hammer pants, sweatshirt with the sleaves cut off, and maybe an ill matching bandanna on his head..

pumping IRONNNNN MANNNNNN!!!1

fineones, you hit it right on the head. Remember those guys the barbian brothers with the long hair, flannels, jeans with work boots & gloves & cut off sweat shirts?

apparetnly they still have some die hard followers!

:laugh: :laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by tommyarmani

fineones, you hit it right on the head. Remember those guys the barbian brothers with the long hair, flannels, jeans with work boots & gloves & cut off sweat shirts?

apparetnly they still have some die hard followers!

:laugh: :laugh:

:laugh: i love those guys.....I think the real reason i go to the gym is to see ppl like that

the best aprt is they think there the best looking ppl in the gym

:laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

one time at the gym this guy took the weight belt strap that you would use on the pullup machine (for added weight) and put it on one side of the cross-over cable machine, he then put the pin in the 200lbs slot and added some weights to the outside on the plates...then he would run forward pulling the weight straight up and then walk back real slow....i guess this was for legs...well he lost his footing and the weight pulled him back so fast and the slammed down so hard...he feel on the floor...we laughed so hard at him...it was hilarious

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fkornre

one time at the gym this guy took the weight belt strap that you would use on the pullup machine (for added weight) and put it on one side of the cross-over cable machine, he then put the pin in the 200lbs slot and added some weights to the outside on the plates...then he would run forward pulling the weight straight up and then walk back real slow....i guess this was for legs...well he lost his footing and the weight pulled him back so fast and the slammed down so hard...he feel on the floor...we laughed so hard at him...it was hilarious

dam, that must have been some sight

:laugh::laugh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at my gym, the last row of treadmills are positioned about 3 feet in front of a wall. that means that whoever falls off the treadmill slams right into... you guessed it... a wall! i saw this happen last winter; this woman tripped and hit her head pretty hard. :|

...

it's kind of sad seeing people loading up lots of weight and doing their exercises with incorrect form. 99 times out of a 100 maybe these people won't hurt themselves, but there's bound to be people who damage themselves because they move too much weight the wrong way.

*cringe*

squats seem to be a big problem area. myself, my boyfriend and like 2 other people i've seen are the only people who do correct FULL squats... everyone else barely makes it to parallel, including all those buncha-grapes-on-twigs guys who spend 4 hours in the gym every day and should have learned how to lift properly by now.

but you KNOW they wouldn't appreciate a "tip" or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fineones

last week i was doing shoulder raises and this guy clipped his foot and busted his ass on the treadmill..he wasnt hurt just straight up EMABARESSED!!! ..nobody laughed..so i had to hold back as much as possible...

i cant help it ..when sombody falls I burst...

or my fav is the guy who rocks gear like hes working out in the 80's ..mc hammer pants, sweatshirt with the sleaves cut off, and maybe an ill matching bandanna on his head..

pumping IRONNNNN MANNNNNN!!!!

LOL i guess they have those guys at every gym :laugh: :laugh: :blown:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ever have someone stare at themselves in the mirror so much to the point where they can't take it anymore and they finally rip their shirts off and finish their workout topless.

also seen someone rub baby oil all over themselves at the gym

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by skince55

ever have someone stare at themselves in the mirror so much to the point where they can't take it anymore and they finally rip their shirts off and finish their workout topless.

lol...was it hollywood hogan???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by skince55

ever have someone stare at themselves in the mirror so much to the point where they can't take it anymore and they finally rip their shirts off and finish their workout topless.

forreal!!! where do u workout?

thats insane

id just point and and laugh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fineones

forreal!!! where do u workout?

thats insane

id just point and and laugh

it was actually TWO guys that were working out together that did this. The first one removed his shirt then minutes later the second one joined in the festivities

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by wideskies

ew, gross. shirts are there, if not for decency, to SOAK UP THE SWEAT. i hope they both carried around towels and disinfectant...

definately no Towels!!!! no one ever uses towels in my gym

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by fkornre

i hope u at least carry a towel and wipe down the bench/machines before and after u use them...

guess again....there is not one person in that gym that uses a towel. I do however wipe down the machines I do cardio on after I use them with a paper towel.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this  

×